July 29, 2014 | 2050 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Candy Yum-Yum

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by ooba12345

Amazing. It's super pigmented, lasts a very long time and the color is absolutely amazing! It's blue toned but i think id would like gorgeous on any skin color! I love this lipstick so much and I'm so glad MAC made it a permanent color. The only con i could find was that it's quite drying. It personally doesn't bother me too much since I love matte lipsticks and it's hard to find non drying ones. You just need to exfoliate and moisturize your lips really well before applying and you're gold. I highly recommend this lipstick to anyone. It's definitely a statement color!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by SMRamirez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

very well pigmented, bright color... very fun

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Applehead09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love this!!!! Cost me $16. At Mac store in Macy's. I only use for special occasions because it is a very bright color. I am a NC45 and it compliments my skintone. Even my boyfriend loves it on me, and he isn't a fan of makeup :) Does last a good amount of time. I like to apply my Eco lipbalm and let that sit on my lips before I apply the lipstick just so I can get a smoother look.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by LiviaC1994

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Im inlove with this lipstick! extremely pigmented & the colour is so vibrant. This was my first bright lipstick, I never felt brave enough to wear such a bright colour on my lips, after seeing candy yum yum being re released by mac and It becoming a sensation on youtube I had to buy it! its very matt so lasts on the lips a long time, slightly drying but I will only wear matt formulas, any other formula lasts no time atall on my lips and I hate that. Overall I would suggest this lipstick to anyone who has not yet got a bright blue toned pink lipstick in their collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by lediskogirl

Love this! Looks good on my tan skin and I only just borrowed it from my fair-skinned friend. So good I had to get one of my own!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2013 6:06:00 PM More reviews by fuzzysham

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this color and bright pink lippies, and even MAC lippies, but this matte formula is worse than any other MAC matte lippie I've tried. It highlights every crack in your lips kind of like St. Germain does/did for me.
Luckily I was able to find a fantastic dupe- Stila Color Balm in Betsey. It is super moisturizing, has a minty feel and smell and is almost the same pink. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

one word....BEAUTIFUL!!! looks so good on any skin color no joke if you think it won't try it....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by sivadore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is color I honestly thought wouldn't work for me, but it did! It's bright but not obnoxious, matte but not drying. And it lasts a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by AnikaAnswer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is literally great for any skin tone. Don't worry if you're too dark or to pale because it will probably look great on you. I got so many compliments from this lipstick. You definitely control the color of this lipstick whether you want to look natural or flirty for a night out. It's a matte finish but it isn't that dry. Brightest pink I have without looking crazy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2013 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

One of my favorite barbie pink colors for the lips!!!

This stuff is drying so of course using a balm underneath helps but back to the color wich is gorgeous and I have been using it since it came out!!

But I may not have to repurchase due to Wet 'n' Wild - Penthouse Sweet A036 color by Fergie is damn near a dead ringer for this color and is more moisturizing (not to mention cheaper) check it out!

If the WnW color got discontinued I'd be back getting Candy Yum Yum!