October 26, 2014 | 1027 users online

Polishes - Butter London - No More Waity Katie

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 10:48:00 PM More reviews by wickedcoolmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

what a lovely color! it take good 3 coats to get an even & opaque coat and it rather chips easier than my other butter london colors (this is my 1st glittery polish from this line). maybe it's because of the glitters? but it's an absolutely beautiful purple color w/ gray undertones & fine glitters. it's something i see myself wearing all year round.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by premerald2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was really looking forward to this polish. pre-ordered before release. Turned out to be waaaaayyyy too glittery for me and removing it was the worst I have ever experienced. It was like cement on my nails. Wasn't particularly attractive on either. Waste of time and money when there is so much better out there. Loved the name though

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2011 7:48:00 PM More reviews by macaddict92881

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Glitteratti alert ! This is sheer crap. I own several polishes from Butter and they have performed exceedingly well. This one has massive chunks of glitter, took 4 coats to even get close to the bottle color. Gloppy product. Had a mani done at my local UPSCALE salon with high end products for base and top coat. What was weird was that on several nails the whole darn polish literally slid off the entire nail within 1 hr of application. Save your money on this one; a total waste

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2011 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Ainnir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This was my first bottle of Butter London and it was not a good start. The formula was very thick and goopy, yet sheer. It took four coats to apply even enough, yet still not opaque.

Because of the consistency it was hard to apply, and with the wonky brush the polish went everywhere. The glitter was bigger than I expected (very chunky), and the shade was disappointingly flat. It reminded me of a wannabe RBL Tudor, right in between the both Catherines.

Cleanup was a total pain in the behind, it chipped within a day, and it was the worst polish I ever had to remove (flakies are a breeze compared to this one!).

The only upsides: looks pretty nice in the bottle, and didn't shrink with SV. Not even worth $2, and definitely NOT the $21 I had to pay for it. NEVER AGAIN!

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No