October 22, 2014 | 2107 users online

Blush - Maybelline - fit me blush/medium pink

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by sarahxcess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This doesn't show up on the skin. The product is a hard texture, and not really a soft powder in the compact. I have tried shaving off the top layers of the blush so that more product transfers onto my brush, but it doesn't help. Would never purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by pashmeash

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i'm just going to say: what blush? this shit does not show up at all except for some glitter and is the biggest waste of your money ever. check out rimmel for a much better drugstore brand blush. there really isn't any excuse for such poor pigmentation anymore when most other brands now have really decent quality.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2012 3:15:00 AM More reviews by xSophieLovesMakeup

Has no pigment at all.. When I apply it to my face it doesn't show up at all, just leaves a bunch of glitter

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2012 2:24:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

Was so stoked to try this blush because I like the Fit Me concealer and foundation so I figured this would be similar in quality. Too bad it doesn't show up on my skin at all! It applies very sheer and powdery with zero pigmentation, I'm so upset. Gave this to my sister who is just starting out with makeup and she does not notice anything wrong with it ha! This was a cheap mistake and I would not try other shades of blush in this line.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2012 7:23:00 AM More reviews by Kissue523

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Not very pigmented, brush is cheap quality (not that i expected anything), the packaging reminds me of benefit cosmetics.

Nothing special about this product. wouldn't buy this again :/

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by bananachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I'm in the minority, but this is probably my go-to blush if I don't want to fool around with colors. It gives me a very nice, pink glow with only a couple of swirls of blush in the pan. I'm very fair-skinned, so I suppose that's why I get such good color payout, and I don't want to look all blushed-out anyway.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2012 6:00:00 PM More reviews by DyingMessenger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I was expecting a whole lot more out of this product. There's very little color pay off to it and it takes a lot of this product to notice any color. It also seems like it doesn't use up very quickly. It has a very slight shimmer to it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by qabemedina

This has to be the WORST blush ive ever purchased. I barley got any color pay-off. I have to dig my brush into the blush and i still get minimal product. Also the quality of the blush is horrible. Please dont waste your money.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2012 6:09:00 AM More reviews by bernsie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The blush is my least favorite amoungst the "Fit Me" product line. The payoff is virtually non existent adding more of a shine than color. The immense amount of frosting eliminates any of the colors having much of a payoff on the skin as the sheen cuts through the color making it too transparent without enough payoff to give a healthy looking color. The brush is an abomination and useless. It's really too bad the only product I truely liked and use by the way is the concealer. I suppose however if someone lost all there make-up and needed some quick staples to get by until one was able to afford/have time to put their makeup back together again this line would probably do in a pinch, but one would be served much better choosing/buing L'Oreals "True Match" of base, concealer, pressed powder and blush which are far more broad in color choices and quality. This Fitb Me line seems to be a poor imitation of that other very successful line of cosmetics. Blush is not recommended unless you are looking for the sheerest color with more sheen as a hi-liter as opposed to getting color payoff with a proper blush. Not recommended and if you read most of my reviews you will see I recommend most everything I choose to review. Not This!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2012 6:36:00 PM More reviews by HotWolfie

Package is one of those cheap compacts that break as soon as you look at it (the clear plastic cover snapped right off, and I'm not one of those people that throws around my makeup. It lives a comfortable life on a shelf.) Powder texture is nice, and soft, but that's the only compliment I can gives this. I'm pale, I look like a ghost lol but this still did not appear on my skin. Okay, so I tried caking it on... still no color. So, I basically bought a colorless blush :) Oh well, I'll use it to set my lipstick I guess.