August 1, 2014 | 938 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One-by-One, Waterproof

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by SeekingFor

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the brush is too big and gets all over so i used a different brush and it was okay. it doesn't run and holds a curl but goes on thin and dries out quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Zemdawn

My new favorite mascara it lasts all day and Lately I've been receiving lots of compliments on how long my eyelashes look! I have long eyelashes and with this mascara they look really really nice I love them it just makes them defined and look longer as for the volume it's okay not as good as the colossal but I've never received so many compliments on my eyelashes as with this one! It's also really black easy to get and not expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by christina8499

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Meh it's alright. I think it's gives pretty good volume but no length whatsoever. It's pretty. Waterproof and hold a curl, even though my eyelashes are pretty naturally curled, if I do curl them it stays. Overall it's ok. It could be better.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by candlelights

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow the best mascara I've tried so far!!

I have really straight Asian lashes. They are longer than typical Asian lashes but no where as voluminous or long as I wish they were. I also have super oily eyelids so I can only use waterproof mascara or it'll smudge within half an hour of application.

I tried One by One because of the reviews on MUA and it really lives up to it's hype! First of all, this mascara can hold my curl all day! No drooping whatsoever, which is a big deal for my pin straight lashes. Second of all, no smudging! Even having it on all day! Granted, I do use a eye primer and powder on top, which helps. The only thing is that it is a little difficult to remove at the end of the day.

It's winter right now, so my face is much less oily and greasy. I'll have to try this out in the hot summer to see if it really works! So far, I am very impressed and will recommend this mascara to everyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2013 8:41:00 AM More reviews by elixmia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara gives decent volume, but unless you put on more than one coat your lashes will look stubby. The mascara had a few clumps on first use and the formula is surprisingly wet for a waterproof brand, but it holds curled lashes very well. However, some lashes did stick together, which is mostly resolved with a lash comb. Application was a little messy. I slept in the mascara and it did not flake or lose the curl. Under hot water the curl will go and the mascara only flakes if you rub it. The mascara comes off with hot water and some work with makeup remover. As waterproof mascaras go this one was not too bad for removal. It's got positives and negatives and it wouldn't be my first choice as mascaras go, but it's not a terrible back up if you can comb out the clumps.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Andreacook101

Best drug store mascara! i have been using it for 2 years and I totally love it! no flakes no clumps!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by 26Alexandra

This is the first drugstore mascara that doesn't clumb my lashes together.
I really love it. I'm ready to try the other maybelline mascaras too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 8:05:00 PM More reviews by girlie123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is like magic! It actually CURLS my barely there Asian lashes, builds volume and lengthens with no clumping. I've tried the non-waterproof version and it is not nearly as good. I've tried far more expensive mascaras and have regretted not just coming back to this one. It's perfect.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by DrGMart

Love it! Very very buildable, very black, lots of length and volume. One of my favourite drugstore mascaras, even before the Falsies, and I have short stubby asian eyelashes...two thumbs up.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by makeupluver23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

when I bought this I loved it ..it held my curls up pretty good but after a month or two It didn't work like it used to on me .. I still used it but my desired look was not achieved. the brush is nice and the design of it is unique .. for me I needed to do a few layers bc the mascara was very light and didn't show up when u looked at me