October 22, 2014 | 1587 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One-by-One, Waterproof

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by kacie822

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing product! I have very short asian eyelashes and when I use my revlon curler and this my lashes look amazing! The waterproof holds curl all day and it really separates and lengthens well. I use this on an everyday basis! Only complaint is the packaging. Not sure if it's the tube I got but the one I have the little stopper thing comes out when you pull out the wand a lot. Other than perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Amazzinvila

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

HG mascara!!! In love with this stuff! It separates my lashes so well! and it gives you amazing volume!! i wish the length was better, but i mix this mascara a little with another for length like the revlon lash potion. && its amazing, looks like natural falsies!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by tigerlily217

I wanted a basic mascara that will darken my lashes, not smudge or give me raccoon eyes, and holds a curl. I went on a hunt for just an average mascara that's cheap and this has pretty good reviews overall. I am thoroughly disappointed with this mascara. First of all, the wand is big, why the hell do I need a wand that big? Makes it smear onto my eyelids or around the eye area. The formula is quite wet and it seems to separate my lashes quite nicely. It looks decent when first applied but after a couple hours this stuff smears so badly onto the lower portion of my eye especially the outer corner. I need something that won't make me look like an idiot because I don't have time to check up on my makeup at work. I ended up having an embarrassing moment at work when I finally saw the havoc it created after three hours. God knows what people around me were thinking.. Probably thought I don't even know how to apply makeup properly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Very nice mascara I picked this up in waterproof blackest black at Winco foods and it's obviously more of a separator mascara. The wand is fat in the middle and thin on the ends. With my Mac cleanse off oil it's super easy to remove at night so no issues there. And the formula is nice and wet. I did notice that at the end of the day my lashes felt a teeny bit weighed down but it could could be because I load up in morning and add some more out of habit throughout the day. Does hold a beautiful curl and my lashes are naturally long that they touch my eyebrows with mascara on

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by SeekingFor

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the brush is too big and gets all over so i used a different brush and it was okay. it doesn't run and holds a curl but goes on thin and dries out quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Zemdawn

My new favorite mascara it lasts all day and Lately I've been receiving lots of compliments on how long my eyelashes look! I have long eyelashes and with this mascara they look really really nice I love them it just makes them defined and look longer as for the volume it's okay not as good as the colossal but I've never received so many compliments on my eyelashes as with this one! It's also really black easy to get and not expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by christina8499

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Meh it's alright. I think it's gives pretty good volume but no length whatsoever. It's pretty. Waterproof and hold a curl, even though my eyelashes are pretty naturally curled, if I do curl them it stays. Overall it's ok. It could be better.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by candlelights

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow the best mascara I've tried so far!!

I have really straight Asian lashes. They are longer than typical Asian lashes but no where as voluminous or long as I wish they were. I also have super oily eyelids so I can only use waterproof mascara or it'll smudge within half an hour of application.

I tried One by One because of the reviews on MUA and it really lives up to it's hype! First of all, this mascara can hold my curl all day! No drooping whatsoever, which is a big deal for my pin straight lashes. Second of all, no smudging! Even having it on all day! Granted, I do use a eye primer and powder on top, which helps. The only thing is that it is a little difficult to remove at the end of the day.

It's winter right now, so my face is much less oily and greasy. I'll have to try this out in the hot summer to see if it really works! So far, I am very impressed and will recommend this mascara to everyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2013 8:41:00 AM More reviews by elixmia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara gives decent volume, but unless you put on more than one coat your lashes will look stubby. The mascara had a few clumps on first use and the formula is surprisingly wet for a waterproof brand, but it holds curled lashes very well. However, some lashes did stick together, which is mostly resolved with a lash comb. Application was a little messy. I slept in the mascara and it did not flake or lose the curl. Under hot water the curl will go and the mascara only flakes if you rub it. The mascara comes off with hot water and some work with makeup remover. As waterproof mascaras go this one was not too bad for removal. It's got positives and negatives and it wouldn't be my first choice as mascaras go, but it's not a terrible back up if you can comb out the clumps.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Andreacook101

Best drug store mascara! i have been using it for 2 years and I totally love it! no flakes no clumps!