September 2, 2014 | 941 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Fox in a Box Spicy & Sweet

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2012 9:19:00 AM More reviews by christineneogoh

Got a friend to buy this for me from Walmart. It cost USD6 excluding tax, but its still classified as dirt cheap for me. First off, I like the intensity of the color, its pink and with a wee bit of shimmer in it. Just one sweep across the cheek is sufficient to see you through the entire day. It goes on sheer, not like its painted on. With regard to the packaging quality, it resembles Benefit's Dandelion and all but I didn't like it one bit. When I tried to close it, the cover of the box flips right back up and besides this boo boo, the cover tore a bit because they didn't cater enough material for the box to fold up. In addition, I find the box too deep thus its difficult to swirl my brush in it. I will buy this again despite its lousy packaging as the product is pretty good and its so damn cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2012 10:47:00 PM More reviews by DizzyNicky

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an awesome product. I'm and NC40 and I don't like the "I'm wearing blush" look (Or what I call "clown face"). I like a subtle flush of color. This is a matte blush with awesome pigmentation, when everything swirled together is a soft pinky peach with light shimmer. The packaging is adorable, a definite copy cat of Benefit's boxed blushes like "Sugar Bomb" Except these are $6 at your local Walmart vs. $28 for the Benefit blushes. I've been wearing this everyday and loving it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by BeautyQueenOfTheScene21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best blush/bronzer combo I have ever gotten my hands on. Each half of the boxer (vertical half) can be used as a perfect blush, perfect bronzer, or mixed to have a lovely natural effect. I love this! It's not too powdery, it lasts a long time, it's sweat proof. And it's cheap! <3 Perfection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is the first boxed blush I've tried by Hard Candy and I must say I'm quite impressed! I do find myself reaching for this several times per week. I love swirling all the colors together for a peachy pink shade or just using the peach / pink side for a brighter effect - the quality of this blush is truly amazing for the price you pay and I absolutely looooove the packaging! so cute! I will definitely be trying more of these!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by alyssa18o6

I had purchased another "Fox in a box" blush and say the great review for this one on MUA and decided to give this one a try. It's a peachy pink on my skin which is normally what I go for in blushes. I love this blush, and think it's an amazing deal for the price. I love the packaging, I find it very similar to the Benefit boxed blushes that are such a big hit. I wanna get all of these cause the 2 I do have are amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2011 4:30:00 PM More reviews by tabbz

Favorite blush ever! Packaging is adorable. Love the 4 different shades in it! I have used this for about 8 months and its the only blush I will ever use !

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2011 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Layni1006

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think I wouldn't like this as much without the bronze section. It takes it from bubblegum/barbie to a naturally flushed look. I just swirl my blush brush over all four colors and it comes out perfectly every time. I don't care for the brush that comes with it, but I have plenty of my own brushes so it hardly matters. I actually really like the packaging, even if it is a little bulky, because I feel like it makes swirling the colors easier without worrying about powder everywhere. I plan to try the other colors...as soon as I finish some of my current stash :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2011 11:59:00 PM More reviews by marisamakeup18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite blush ever ! I wear this blush every single day and fall in love with it again each day. I have the type of skin tone where peach colored blushes look better on me, so it was a real struggle to try to find a good pink blush that worked well with my skin tone, however I found it and THIS IS IT ! This blush is very inexpensive, you get a good amount of product, it is super pigmented and goes on like a dream ! You could not ask for anything better with this blush ! Great product. Ran to Wal Mart right now and pick this up (:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by Rachelesque

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this! I had been lusting after Benefit's Sugarbomb for ages, and was psyched when I spotted this knock-off at WalMart. I am...idk...paler than anything MAC has, and it came off as a sheer bright pink on me.

It has a little frost to it, and the brush is weedy and flimsy, which are the only things I don't like about it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 6:36:00 PM More reviews by pixiedustpb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

AMAZING!!! i have a few of the benifit box blushes honestly i find myself reaching for these more than i do my benifit blushes! its just a beautiful pinky peach color! VERY pigimented