July 30, 2014 | 1492 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Fox in a Box Spicy & Sweet

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by BeautyQueenOfTheScene21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best blush/bronzer combo I have ever gotten my hands on. Each half of the boxer (vertical half) can be used as a perfect blush, perfect bronzer, or mixed to have a lovely natural effect. I love this! It's not too powdery, it lasts a long time, it's sweat proof. And it's cheap! <3 Perfection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is the first boxed blush I've tried by Hard Candy and I must say I'm quite impressed! I do find myself reaching for this several times per week. I love swirling all the colors together for a peachy pink shade or just using the peach / pink side for a brighter effect - the quality of this blush is truly amazing for the price you pay and I absolutely looooove the packaging! so cute! I will definitely be trying more of these!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by alyssa18o6

I had purchased another "Fox in a box" blush and say the great review for this one on MUA and decided to give this one a try. It's a peachy pink on my skin which is normally what I go for in blushes. I love this blush, and think it's an amazing deal for the price. I love the packaging, I find it very similar to the Benefit boxed blushes that are such a big hit. I wanna get all of these cause the 2 I do have are amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2011 4:30:00 PM More reviews by tabbz

Favorite blush ever! Packaging is adorable. Love the 4 different shades in it! I have used this for about 8 months and its the only blush I will ever use !

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2011 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Layni1006

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think I wouldn't like this as much without the bronze section. It takes it from bubblegum/barbie to a naturally flushed look. I just swirl my blush brush over all four colors and it comes out perfectly every time. I don't care for the brush that comes with it, but I have plenty of my own brushes so it hardly matters. I actually really like the packaging, even if it is a little bulky, because I feel like it makes swirling the colors easier without worrying about powder everywhere. I plan to try the other colors...as soon as I finish some of my current stash :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2011 11:59:00 PM More reviews by marisamakeup18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite blush ever ! I wear this blush every single day and fall in love with it again each day. I have the type of skin tone where peach colored blushes look better on me, so it was a real struggle to try to find a good pink blush that worked well with my skin tone, however I found it and THIS IS IT ! This blush is very inexpensive, you get a good amount of product, it is super pigmented and goes on like a dream ! You could not ask for anything better with this blush ! Great product. Ran to Wal Mart right now and pick this up (:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by Rachelesque

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this! I had been lusting after Benefit's Sugarbomb for ages, and was psyched when I spotted this knock-off at WalMart. I am...idk...paler than anything MAC has, and it came off as a sheer bright pink on me.

It has a little frost to it, and the brush is weedy and flimsy, which are the only things I don't like about it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 6:36:00 PM More reviews by pixiedustpb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

AMAZING!!! i have a few of the benifit box blushes honestly i find myself reaching for these more than i do my benifit blushes! its just a beautiful pinky peach color! VERY pigimented

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2011 11:18:00 AM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I adore this so much I can't explain!! I love the packaging first off it is soo cute...I was surprised how very pigmented it is for 6 bucks at wallmart. This can look very natural flushed look if applied lightly and avoiding the bright one in the corner during the day but at night I swirl all colors together.If you have a brush that picks to much up and or if you don't tap it you can look like a clown and it is from the hot pink guy in the lower right corner I believe...this can be a highly pigmented blush. I have tan skin Im bi racial and I even try to avoid the hot pink guy in the lower corner I hit him sparingly lol!!But I can see myself trying out different brushes with this. I love this so much and that it is very buildable for day to night. This blush is the best I have ever used and im sure most people will fall in love with it like I did. I feel like a supermodel when I wear it lightly and a barbie doll when I use all four shades. This is soo versatile because you can apply it with a very gentle hand or heavy or pick up the product on certain sides if you have a small blush brush to create different looks for different occasions.This was the last spicy and sweet at my wallmart,so I was glad to get my hands on it. My box did not close properly when I first opened it I kept havening to hold it down. I was about to return it but after I applied it and saw how beautiful it looked on me I was like yeah right I don't care if the box doesn't close i'm keeping it lol but I'm glad I didn't beacuse after opening and closing it after a few days it shuts perfectly and fast now and that problem is gone..so it must have needed some loosening up. All your friends will say that is soo cute and ask where did you get that from? I have never applied it with the itty bitty brush it comes with but I have heard that in one of the darker brighter pallets a guru uses it only as a highlight but I don't use it and it looks very cute in the box. This is my favorite blush and most fun to wear I love it and I recommend to anyone looking for a good quality,inexpensive,and FUN blush! It's 6 bucks and you get all that so thats alot of bang for your buck. Winner!!! BeneFit boxed powder dupe for 6 bucks

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Catalyzt2012

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I was scared to try it at first because it seemed too pink-ish for my medium, olive toned skin, but it turned out so peachy and beautiful! It also has a very light shimmer that is barely noticeable which I like because it makes the color vibrant, not flat. Of course, don't use the little brush that comes with it. I thought I'd try it out just for the heck of it and it actually dropped a little powder onto my clothes (it can't hold product for crap) so I wouldn't even advise testing out the brush at all. But all in all, a lovely blush! =]