October 30, 2014 | 1671 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Angled Contour Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 11:03:00 PM More reviews by eyeluvmakeup21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OMG! i need to go back to target and get a 2nd maybe even a 3rd brush of these! no lie this brush is AMAZING it does all ur eyeshadow work for you, i just place it on my outer corner (outer v) and sweep it inward an job done! you can also use it for eyshadow on the lid, great for highlighting cheekbones and contouring the nose..oh my gosh it's good for anything and super soft!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 10:18:00 AM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is the best for applying concealer, especially under eyes. I have 2!
update 1/30/12 --> I lost 1, so I now only have 1 :(
I still use for applying and buffing in concealer. I plan to buy a few more!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Aliide

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I quite like this one - use it daily for highlighting the browbone and for blending the highlighter into the eyeshadow. Itīs big and soft and does the job well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I own the entire line of Elf Studio brushes, and I am very happy with them. This brush is "eh" for contouring. It is very small. However, it is the absolute perfect brush for eyeshadow. Packs on color really well. It is comparable to a Bare Escentuals eyeshadow brush I had years ago and adored. It is also very easy to clean, and has a nice professional quality appearance. I clean mine after each use with a daily brush cleaner spray, and then wash them about once every 1-2 weeks with MAC brush cleaner & warm water. I highly recommend these brushes and I will definitely repurchase if the need ever arises.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 12:45:00 PM More reviews by rimmela

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Amazing! Great for applying setting powder around the eyes or BLENDING eyeshadow like a DREAM. Absolutely wonderful product, might have to get my hands on another one. Extremely good quality, soft bristles.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 10:18:00 AM More reviews by dawn65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was at my local Meijer a few weeks ago and noticed that they have now added many products from the E.L.F. Studio line, including the makeup brushes, to their existing display. One of the brushes I picked up was the new angled contour eyeshadow brush. This is a large, very soft, yet fairly dense antibacterial, synthetic haired taklon brush and it was created to "be used wet or dry to aid in precise application of base and crease eyeshadows." I like to use this for one of it's intended purposes - to apply base eyeshadow. Because of the shape and large size of the brush, I find that I can easily and effortlessly apply shadow all over my lid. On the flip side, because of the shape and large size of the brush, it's a little too big for me to use for contouring. However, I have found a few other uses for it. It's a great blending brush, as it does a wonderful job of blending out color and softening harsh lines. I use it to precisely apply highlighter to my cheekbones. I have some redness on the sides of my nose from some broken capillaries and find that the angled shape allows me to easily cover those areas with concealer. Depending on the size and shape of your eyes, you may or may not be able to use this for it's intended purposes, but for $3, it's a great little multi-purpose brush to add to your collection.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No