October 25, 2014 | 1953 users online

Lips - NYX - Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 9:08:00 PM More reviews by dudeitspaulina

love this color!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by girrl65

I have 7 of these lip colors! I love them so much! One of them is Stockholm, which is a pinky nude. It is the least brown of all the nudes in this collection, I think. I cannot wear any kind of brown tinged lip color, so I was hesitant to get this at first. The color is actually quite nice and looks good with a more dramatic eye. I don't think I would wear this with a plain eye look. My only complaint is that this is just a teeny bit too dark to by MLBB. I'm like NC5-10 so yeah... If you are NC20 or darker, this might be perfect for you. And of course, the matte formula is to die for! Totally kiss prove and long wearing and absolutely, positively MATTE! If you want a nude lip, get this!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2011 1:07:00 AM More reviews by thestarpark

I really do like this lip product! This color is a pink/beige color that looks actual quite natural on my lips (my lips are pigmented), but this product is pigmented enough to have the color show. The one down side is that because it is matte, it kind of does emphasis lines/cracks on your lips. But it still is a very nice color and applies nicely!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2011 7:38:00 PM More reviews by everygirllovesmakeup

I have been loving NYX products lately and so far this is the best NYX product I have tested :) the color is nice, works well with any makeup look! its matte (of course, lol) but not drying. I hated some NYX Round lipsticks because of their packaging (Pumpkin pie and Heather) but not for Thalia :) The packaging can fit any purse or in your pocket jeans :) i would definitely rebuy :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 2:28:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

agree with a previous reviewer that nyx should start sealing the products so we know if it's been untouched or not. i always check though, i pull the stick out very slowly and check the condition of it. if the stick is super goopy (versus being all white) i know its been opened already, etc. ANYway, i love this matte "not a gloss, not a lipstick"! creamy texture but dries down to a matte. i would recommend moisturizing prior but NOT to apply the gloss right away. it doesnt seem to mix well with more moisturizing balms. my "drier" lip balm i had no issues with but when i put some aquaphor on my lips and then this, it kind of sat on top of it. i have pigmented lips and this pulls as a nude for my C4, yellow tanned skin. a pinky, beige nude that doesnt wash me out. i really love it and i cant wait to try the others but they are all sold out at my local Ulta :p

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by mmmMarilyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Obsessed with this! I got this at Ulta while they were having 40% off of NYX cosmetics. I picked this shade because it was the only one I was semi-interested in ... but I figured with all the good reviews of the product, I at least needed to pick one to try. Well, I am so happy I did! This is a pretty, soft peach color - it looks amazing when worn with peach blush (I use Milani's Luminous) - it doesn't dry out my lips like others have mentioned - and it stays put through quite a bit. I might even go back and try to pick another!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 9:46:00 AM More reviews by veganMakeupJunkie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm in love with this lipstick! Its the first matte I have bought that doesn't look" patchy". This is the first nude color I have worn and I'm now in love with that as well! I think the lasting power is pretty good, even if I put some gloss on top for a different look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2011 12:59:00 AM More reviews by LouiseHourihan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams are all so awesome. This is matte yes, but it's supposed to be - it's in the name. You can make this more comfortable by wearing a non-shiny lip balm underneath. Eos and Burt's Bees works well. Exfoliate your lips before wearing these too. Stockholm didn't work for me (NC20ish) though, it was way too brown/orange for my complexion. I think this color would look great though on someone darker and warmer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2011 3:56:00 PM More reviews by iloveblush

Pretty color, but the two reasons I won't repurchase is that texture (super matte) and lasting power isn't good.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2011 7:21:00 PM More reviews by QTPie07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually purchased this and realized it was pretty close to the Chanel Rouge Laques for a fraction of the price. but with longer staying power. Do make sure that your lips are exfoliated and moisturized as it tends to make your lips look really matte.