September 16, 2014 | 1630 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by pitchpatch5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Great pigmentation. I put it on my waterline & it lasts all day & doesn't collect in the tear duct or outer eye corners. My only problem is the cap comes loose sometimes in my makeup bag

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by HotPinkLips101

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this instead of my bare minerals round the clock cus i was told its being discontinued which is really sad, so i got this, it has an awesome pigmentation, i just wore today for the.first time so ill update to rate if it lasts all day,.fingers crossed

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by elainemariemc

I've bought dirt cheap eye pencils better than the Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil Perversion. This eye pencil smudges. I would think because of the price this pencil would be great, but it has its flaws. I love how it's creamy, and the pigmentation is GREAT. It is a really strong and bold black. But on the downside it smudges, it doesn't stay too long, and I always have to sharpen it. It may be because the formula is too soft or it may be because the cap keeps pressing onto the tip of the eye pencil when the cap is put on. I even try putting the cap on lightly with it already sharpened and the next time i'm about to use it; I have to re-sharpen it again, i guess because it got pressed down. So whenever I use it (which is probably three times a day) I have to re-sharpen it. That's a lot of eyeliner being smushed and a lot of my money being wasted. Although I do love the various colours this eye pencil collection Urban Decay has, lovely colours too! But no; I will not be purchasing this eye liner again, unless they some how re-make the formula than I'll give it a shot again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by cherlene88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been on a UD craze lately, and getting Perversion seemed like a natural thing to do since this is a hit with UD fans. I avoided pencil eyeliners for years ever since I discovered I have oily Lids, and have since found my HG liquid eyeliner.. Back to my point. THIS IS AWESOME. It stays put for the entire day, even when I tightline my eyes. My girl friends are all amazed and have since gone to get one each for themselves. However, I do prime my lids with the Primer potion (currently using the anti-aging one) and I also use shu uemuea cream shadow in beige as a base before application of the eyeliner.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/25/2013 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Tara24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of the worst eyeliners I've ever used. UD's Demolition is also very bad. If you like to have panda eyes, go get these eyeliners. I have used other Urban Decay eyeliners and they didn't melt below my eyes. There must be something about this particular UD formulation that makes it smear. Demolition and Perversion feel and look more matte going on compared to their other eyeliners I've used (Zero for example), but these two don't stay.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by UrbanFacedMacnamedNYX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one of the blackest liners ever. I love how smooth this liner goes on and how great it is smudged for a smokey effect. It last all day and doesnt give you a racoon effect. If you dont like super matte black liners I would suggest to go with the 24/7 liner in zero. But I always have to have a couple of these on hand.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by emandemsinalamb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Pros:

- THE blackest black pencil eyeliner you will ever find. Pigmentation certainly isn't lacking.
- Applies easily, doesn't drag, isn't too dry.
- It doesn't fade at all, keeps the pigmentation very well.
- Creamy, but this is a double-edged sword.

Cons:

- My number one complaint, and why I will not be repurchasing this, is that it runs out so quickly because it's actually TOO creamy. I'm constantly sharpening and re-sharpening it, because when you apply it, it's so creamy that it dulls the edge very quickly. This is a huge waste of product and it's incredibly annoying, since you'll run out of it quicker than other liners, yet it costs more than most of them as well.
- Price is steep for a pencil eyeliner at $23 CAD, especially since I think my L'Oreal Infallible Carbon Black eye pencil is comparable, and it's between $8-$10 CAD.
- I find that it does smudge, and even though it doesn't smudge more than the average pencil eyeliner, because this liner is $23, I expect more. It should absolutely NOT smudge at all for that price point, and the way it is advertised as being "24/7". Even with primer, this smudges, and I find that disappointing.

I'll be honest, I'm pretty bummed out about this one. I really, really wanted to love it because I love UD and most of their products have been huge hits for me (Naked Skin, the Naked palettes, all of their eyeshadows, their nail polishes...), so it was super disappointing to have this be such a fail in comparison. I'll use up the one that I have, since it's not like it's terrible, but I don't think I want to part with my money again on this. I may try a different shade, like Zero, since some have said that the Perversion formula in particular seems to be prone to smudging in a way the others aren't, but otherwise, I'll be sitting this one out from now on.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 6:11:00 AM More reviews by BeautyAddict1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OMG this is my holy grail pencil eyeliner!! :D

I first purchased perversion about 10 months ago as I was willing to try this amazing waterproof eyeliner for ages and I was looking to find something that was better than my Avon Supershock gel pencil liner and I found it!

It glides on really easily and is so pigmented. a true blackest black. stay on all day and looks so lovely I love it!

Pros
-glides on like the name suggests
-true blackest black
-lasts all day
-looks good in the waterline as well as the upper lash line
-worth the price
-have repurchased it

cons
-expensive

I have since repurchased this amazing eyeliner and It is permanently in my everyday makeup bag :D If you wanna try it go and fricken get it :D

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Lil3MissSarah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second pencil and I don't think I will ever stray from this wonderful black eyeliner. I use it to line my upper lid and the water line on occasion. It glides on like butter and stays put throughout the day. I rarely use it for the bottom lid so I can't say that I've had trouble with smudging, however the pencile does smudge effortlessly if you are going for that kind of look. Perversion is very black which is perfect for me since I have black hair and brown eyes. I might try another eyeliner out of curiosity, but I'm sure I will always go back to this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by ElizBehrrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the blackest liner I have ever used. It lasts me ALL day long, even after a 6 mile run or an hour gym workout. Seriously, I don't know what the heck Urban Decay uses in this formula but it's just absolutely amazing. It's almost TOO black sometimes so be careful how you apply this, the color is just so intensely black it's freaky.... but I love it.