December 19, 2014 | 1488 users online

Blush - Tarte - Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 4:44:00 AM More reviews by leighcfish

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Love. Plan to wear on my wedding day.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by emilyhannelx3

So gorgeous! One of many in my Tarte Amazonian clay blush collection, and probably my favorite :) I have very tan skin, and this baby-doll pink shade (as per the name) shows up beautifully. Blends well, very pigmented and gives that adorable and innocent pink flush. Love this blush!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by NuttyGrrl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been on the search for a perfect pink blush, most pinks tend to pull red on my skin. Also, so many blushes fade so quickly on my face despite primer, powder, etc. So I was pleasantly surprised when after a few hours this blush still looked just as fresh as when I put it on. It is very pigmented, so you have to be careful with your application.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2013 2:19:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

So I caved and spent $24 on this after reading the rave reviews here! I'm a broke college student, so I tend to stray away from HE makeup because it breaks the bank! I'm not gunna lie, this blush is so worth it! Best one I've ever used, the formula is smooth, pigmented, and long-lasting. And the color reminds me of spun cotton candy, if only it smelled like it too, id be in heaven! For reference, I'm an NC25 and this blush gives me the perfect pop of color without looking garish. It goes on quite sheer, which I love, because I can build up the intensity to my liking. I use ELF's blush brush to apply it and its so natural, non-streaky, and ethereal looking, I can't get enough of this shade. When I check my makeup in the mirror at work, this blush is going strong and there's no need to reapply--ever. I'm going to repurchase this HG and buy other colors once my pocketbook allows it!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2013 2:36:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

This blush is definitely my new favorite beauty item. I picked up doll face and am loving it! Perfect healthy pink matte shade that complements my NC 25 skin tone beautifully. The compact design is really pretty as well and snaps satisfyingly shut. A dupe for this would be Sonia kashuk flamingo which I've had it the past and loved it too. Was 24 at ulta

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by cjoo2

I am Asian with about NW30 skin. I've been wanting these Tarte blushes for a long time but couldn't work up the courage to buy them. I first bought Exposed because it's a crowd favorite and seemed foolproof, and then caved and bought Dollface (which I had originally wanted) and Blissful.
Dollface is a light and matte baby pink. Whereas Exposed had trouble actually showing up on my skin, Dollface showed up quite nicely. It gave me a lightly flushed look with cute pink cheeks. I was so afraid that this wouldn't show up, but I find that I have to be rather careful not to swipe too much blush on because it is very pigmented.
It stays on for a long time and I only need a little bit. It is expensive but I can tell that it will last a long time. It also doesn't break me out (always important for my sensitive skin) and I absolutely love the color.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by shinobucat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this ten months ago and I just realized that I have worn it every single day since I bought it. I haven't touched any of my other blushes! The color is perfect for me (I have pale neutral skin and very dark brown hair). It's very natural and easily build-able. I have somewhat sensitive skin and this has caused no ill effects. Beautiful product!
Although I have worn it regularly, there is still so much left in the package! A little really goes a long way. I will definitely buy again, but judging on how long this will last, it will be a long time until I need to. That considered, it is well worth the price tag!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Britt15scr

I love this blush! Its super pretty for people with fair skin and it lasts all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by Ayashii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a mini of this blush and Tarte's bronzer this summer, because I wanted to try this out without paying the full price. The full size is expensive but I do see what all the hype is about. Dollface is the perfect light pink! This blush is very buildable, and lives up to the 12 hour wear claim. It is the only blush that actually stays on me all day. Every other blush I've used in the past is gone in a few hours. I'm excited to try out the other shades in this line!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2012 2:35:00 AM More reviews by keyelement

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great, neutral pink. It's a pretty basic shade. It pulls extremely warm on me, as do most pink blushes - I have a hard time getting a pink to stay cool, but this one starts neutral anyway. I don't have the same issues as other reviewers do with the pigmentation; it takes a couple taps in the pan to get a good pop of color on my cheeks with a dense brush but I'd rather have that then it go on so pigmented that I have to use a tiny amount and blend to high heaven. Staying power is comparable to other Tarte blushes - fantastic.

I'd only recommend this specific color for fair skin. I'm super fair, so I'm a fan.