Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface

4.3

on 8/26/2013 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Beautiful shade of pink and lasts all day long! I usually have to reapply blush but not with this!

This is a great everyday blush for fair to medium skin. It is matte but beautiful in color to give a natural looking flush.

on 7/15/2013 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Great blush! The color looks really feminine and I think it works well on any skin tone. This blush feels very light and there's no fallout. I love the consistency and the packaging as well.
The one thing I disliked about this product was that I didn't use it for about a month and I found that it crusted over. I believe this can be fixed with hydrogen peroxide, but all of the other blushes I own didn't have this problem.
Overall though, I definitely recommend this product and I'll be buying more soon!

on 5/25/2013 9:50:00 PM

At first I was not a big fan of this, especially after all the hype I heard about it. After using it a handful of times, however, it's really grown on me! The color Dollface is pretty, but very dupe-able as it's a cool, pretty pink. But the formula on this is fantastic! Lasts all day, even after exercising, feels smooth and good going on, no fallout because it's clay-based, etc. I would highly recommend this product! If you want a color that's a little more "special" I'd go for one of the other shades, but if you want a great product that produces a beautiful but natural rosy glow, definitely go for this!

on 5/9/2013 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have a hard time finding light pinks that will show up on me and won't oxidize darker, but Tarte Dollface might be it! I'm NC25/30 and very warm, and this blush shows up as a matte, neutral, light pink on my cheeks. I can layer it if I need to, although the blush is quite pigmented and doesn't need that much layering. (It looks like a pastel pink in the pan, but it's not as cool as it looks. TheBalm Down Boy is slightly darker and cooler.)

This blush gives me youthful, slightly-flushed cheeks with every use. I was worried that it might look pastel or cartoony on me, but it looks very, very natural. I also never noticed it turning orangey or red by the end of the day. It only faded a little by the end of my 14 hr work day. The Tarte AC blushes never fail to impress me with their staying power!

on 4/16/2013 4:44:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Love. Plan to wear on my wedding day.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

So gorgeous! One of many in my Tarte Amazonian clay blush collection, and probably my favorite :) I have very tan skin, and this baby-doll pink shade (as per the name) shows up beautifully. Blends well, very pigmented and gives that adorable and innocent pink flush. Love this blush!

on 4/4/2013 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I've been on the search for a perfect pink blush, most pinks tend to pull red on my skin. Also, so many blushes fade so quickly on my face despite primer, powder, etc. So I was pleasantly surprised when after a few hours this blush still looked just as fresh as when I put it on. It is very pigmented, so you have to be careful with your application.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

So I caved and spent $24 on this after reading the rave reviews here! I'm a broke college student, so I tend to stray away from HE makeup because it breaks the bank! I'm not gunna lie, this blush is so worth it! Best one I've ever used, the formula is smooth, pigmented, and long-lasting. And the color reminds me of spun cotton candy, if only it smelled like it too, id be in heaven! For reference, I'm an NC25 and this blush gives me the perfect pop of color without looking garish. It goes on quite sheer, which I love, because I can build up the intensity to my liking. I use ELF's blush brush to apply it and its so natural, non-streaky, and ethereal looking, I can't get enough of this shade. When I check my makeup in the mirror at work, this blush is going strong and there's no need to reapply--ever. I'm going to repurchase this HG and buy other colors once my pocketbook allows it!

This blush is definitely my new favorite beauty item. I picked up doll face and am loving it! Perfect healthy pink matte shade that complements my NC 25 skin tone beautifully. The compact design is really pretty as well and snaps satisfyingly shut. A dupe for this would be Sonia kashuk flamingo which I've had it the past and loved it too. Was 24 at ulta