Milani The Multitasker Face Powder

4.1

Not tested on animals

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Parfum (Fragrance), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde (Lyral), Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Eugenol.+/-May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 3/11/2014 2:24:00 AM

This is exactly what I was looking for makes me skin flawless ...I love it

on 2/20/2014 3:06:00 PM

I don't usually write reviews, but I'm so impressed with this powder that I made an exception. For reference, I'm NC20. I bought the 05 Tan shade on sale. It's amazing as bronzer! I love that it didn't look orange or muddy. It gave my face some dimension and I love that it's matte. I think I like this as much as my Bobbi Brown bronzer. If you ever see this on sale, give it a try, you won't be sorry!

on 1/8/2014 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have to agree with the reviews below. This is a good matte powder with light to medium coverage and it is buildable, and more pigmented than most drugstore powder. On the compact it says "for setting, finishing and blotting" - but in addition to that, I use it in place of foundation too when I'm in a rush. It has enough coverage to even out skin and cover some minor imperfections. It reminds me of MAC's Studio Fix - although Milani is less heavy in coverage and feel. I use a big, fluffy brush to apply a light layer over foundation when needed or use a sponge for touch-ups/blotting t-zone. For my NC20 skin I use the Light Medium, and also the Light Tan #4 (matches my NC25-30 summer skin, used as a contour in the cooler seasons also). It's very silky, applies easily, can be used in place of foundation, for contour, blot powder, etc and is affordable. It's not my HG powder - but it's a good reliable product. Always remember to moisturise if using any powder otherwise it will cling to dry patches and look chalky.

The only complaint I have is the smell, WHY on earth add fragrance to a face powder? It has that "old lady violets and talcum powder" smell I can't stand. It's a good thing the scent doesn't linger. Scent aside, highly recommend this for oily or combo skins.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I am always looking out for the next best powder foundation and this one is great. This is perfect for days that I am running out the door and need a quick lift for my face. The coverage is medium and buildable. I also pair this with my liquid foundations and it makes my skin look flawless and matte. I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This powder has amazing coverage!!! It looks so nice on the skin and it's very soft! I loved it the first day I wore it but then I started breaking out really bad. Still amazing though and I wish it wouldn't break me out.

on 1/7/2014 1:21:00 PM

I've hit pan on this and I never hit pan on anything! This is an excellent drugstore powder with a good color selection for people with warmer skin tones. It's matte and the coverage is buildable. The best thing about it is it doesn't oxidize. The package comes with a powder sponge and mirror under the pan which makes it a little bulky. But other than that, it was worth the money!

on 1/5/2014 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this powder, especially in Tan. It is pure matte gold with no hint of pink. I use this to set my liquid foundation and to get a little bit of coloring. I personally dislike orange bronzers and unfortunately, majority of bronzers don't work for me because of having the orange in them. The quality is great and a light hand provides great coverage.

on 12/28/2013 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really enjoyed this product. It has outstanding coverage that other drugstore powders can't beat. I got mine at Walmart for about $5-$6 in shade 03 medium and it was an ok shade in the summer but in the winter it's way to dark. In the summer I used it for days that I wanted a powder foundation. In the winter I used it as a bronzer and it worked really well. I have scarring on my cheeks from previous breakouts and it kept them concealed. I think the packaging is a bit bulky but it comes with a little more product than other drugstore powders. Majority come with 9g of product an the Milani one comes with 10.5g. Will repurchase in correct shade this time :)

on 11/28/2013 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

The shades and the undertones provided by the company are misleading. I have this in medium, thinking it was the right shade for me but it was darker and was more of pink-undertoned than yellow. It applies evenly and reduces the oiliness of my face. I really want to repurchase because I want to find the right shade but only after I have used at least half of it.

on 11/20/2013 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This is a very nice powder. I would personally consider that it provides a medium coverage for my skin (which is very oily, with an occasional hormonal break out). It covers the redness around my nose quite well and evens out my skin tone quite nicely when I have any dark spots from previous blemishes. I wouldn't say it controls oil by any means but it doesn't make me oilier either. The "puff" that comes with the powder is actually quite nice, even though I rarely use it. Now the cons are that: the packaging is a little bit too bulky for my taste but that's not that big of a problem to me. And they have quite a limited range of shades, which is what I really don't like, because I would be between shades light/medium and medium. Light/medium is too light for me and medium is too dark, unless I'm tanned. Overall, I like it, but I don't know if I'll keep repurchasing it because if the lack of variety is shades. Besides from that, it is quite good for me.