Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor) , Caprylic , Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla) , Petrolatum , Beeswax , Ozokerite , Isopropyl Myristate , Hydrogenated Soy Polyglycerides , C-15-23 Alkane , Zinc Stearate , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Ultramarines (CI 77007) , Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 6/18/2012 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is pretty much the only pencil eyeliner that I buy. They're SO cheap and nice to use...when I started using them I only had black and brown, but now I have black, brown, green, turquoise, purple, bronze...and I'm gonna keep buying more colors =D

on 6/13/2012 7:38:00 PM

So cheap and so good!
Price: ~$2 CAD
Pkg: super long thin pencil
Colour: (Black) soft black
Pigmentation: medium
Texture: creamy
I like using black pencil for my brows because I have naturally black hair. And since this isn't an intense black, it looks nice for my brows.

on 6/9/2012 8:37:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

NOOO JUST NOO!! I borrowed this from my friend and used it on my lower/upper lashline, not only did it completely raccoon like SMUDGE but it balled up and got I my eyes which got red and irritated!! Ugh hate this eyeliner, don't buy it. Please don't do it!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have this in Dark brown for my eyebrows and its Very creamy, goes on smoothly with no tugging & the pencil is reaally long compared to other brands! This pencil smudges EXTREMELY easy due to its texture..All you have to do is rub it before it sets and you'll have no eyebrows lol. Be careful! If i touch it very lightly to my eyebrows and do little strokes I can get away with using this color for my dark hair but its kinda darker than what i'm used to. A good thing about the Dark brown pencil is there's no visible reddish tones that people can often make the mistake of using for their eyebrows, it's a pure neutral brown and with a little caution and blending it works well for my sparse eyebrows. They have almost every color for these pencils!! I haven't tried using it as an eyeliner because I use Wet N Wilds liquid eyeliner, but it applies so nicely that if I liked pencils it would be one of the top choices in my stash..Because you dont have to drag it hard to get a nice color and line. The best part is probably the price though!! All of wet n wilds products are extremely affordable, it's probably the cheapest drugstore brand next to NYC and one of the best qualities (with eye makeup atleast). For the cost i'd recommend it....

on 4/23/2012 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Bought this in Dark Brown for days when I'm too lazy to apply brow wax and powder. I am impressed with the pigmentation, nice and opaque. I did find that the product was a little too soft for a brow pencil, so it is probably better as an eyeliner. The tone of this shade was a tad warm for my liking. I liked that the product was waxy enough to hold my hairs in place but not too stiff or clumpy. The lasting power on this was much better than brow powder alone; I definitely recommend setting the pencil with a powder anyway though. I think the length is weird but prefer it to many of the stingier brow pencils out there (MAYBELLINE DEFINE A BROW, looking at you!).

EDIT 10.17.13 | I don't use brow pencils now because wax+powder combos look way more natural.

on 4/22/2012 10:40:00 PM

Wow. This eyeliner is perfect! It's soft, so I can line my top lash line without any tugging or pulling. It also lasts a whole day without fading. I got this at Walmart for $0.93, but you can get it at any drugstore. There are 15 available shades. I got it in Black Black. For $0.93, I think I'm going to get a couple more of these! :)

on 4/20/2012 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

super super affordable product. its literally dirt cheap! i use this for my brows in Mink Brown. its my HG. i absolutely love this product, i cant stress it enough. its dirt cheap, super affordable. i always set it with an eyeshadow thats a bit lighter but it lasts ALL DAY without moving at all :) oh and did i mention that it was dirt cheap?

on 4/15/2012 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I just bought bought my 4th one of these. If you're looking for a long-wearing liner--even for a dollar--just don't. Back away from the pretties (and pretty they are), and go to the Jordana display. You'll spend a dollar more, and you won't have those I-just-had-sex-in-a-phone-booth raccoon eyes at the end of your evening. You are welcome.

Everybody else--get ye to Walgreens ASAP, cause these puppies are 69 cents, and you'll want at least 3 of them, and one for your little sister. And possibly your Mom too, if she's a little slutty--like mine. Here's the deal with these: almost all of the colors are universally flattering and endlessly versatile. I use them as eye shadow--one to line under my lower lashes, and one to line above my REAL eyeliner (her name is L'oreal, and she is ALMOST Infallible, but sometimes I cheat on her with Jordana, because I like my eyeliner pencils like most men like their women--cheap and easy). I also use these to smudge with for a softer-line effect (thank you MUA genius who came up with this!) Sensitivity-wise, I am moderate, and these don't bother me unless I sleep in it (Oh, shut up! Sometimes a girl's just too drunk to find the eye makeup remover--but then, you know that, don't you. Oh yes you do!)

I have have this in taupe, olive, amethyst, and now charcoal. And all of them work--which for me is like some kind of miracle. I've been trying to find a gray eyeliner for 20 years. I really had given up but I swatched this in the store and went "hmmmm" It's a dark rich neutral gray. Tried it on at home and it's exquisite. I would recommend for any skin tone. Same with the olive and amethyst (again, two colors I've never had luck with). I'm seriously considering the navy, and I can't wear blue ANYTHING! If that sucker works, then we truly have a Sisterhood of the Traveling Eyeliner thing going on here, and I will expect everyone to go, "ooooooo, spoooookie!" in board unison. So start practicing now, cause I hear Walgreens calling me like a little bird: "cheap, cheap, cheap..."

on 4/13/2012 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I was looking for a eyebrow pencil. Since I fill in my brows every day. I was looking for a pencil that is efficient , but won't break the bank. Most go for $9-up. I was very happy and surprised that this pencil was the right color for my eyebrows and it didn't smudge at all. I use the dark brown pencil, with MAC eyebrow gel in Showoff. The pencil isn't too soft nor too stiff. I went back to by another pencil. That color was sold out. Next time I'll buy 2.

on 4/10/2012 3:08:00 PM

Holy smokes, this stuff is great! I picked up a Wet n Wild single eye shadow with a mini version of this pencil as a bonus. I wasn't expecting much and I was completely blown away! Creamy, pigmented, applies like a dream and stays put.

I'm confused that others didn't have the same experience, maybe the color of the pencil affects the pigmentation? Mine is black. I'm telling ya, when I want a black pencil liner I reach for this before my Urban Decay 24/7 liner.