September 2, 2014 | 1871 users online

Treatments (Face) - Olay - Regenerist Night Resurfacing Elixir

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 3:35:00 AM More reviews by skinjunkie08

with the mixed reviews i thought i might give this a try..i have combination skin which leans more on the oily side..a pimple on those time of the month..im am fair skinned..freckle prone :-) after my first week of use didn`t see much difference .might as well use ,since its an expensive drugstore brand, it after the second week a friend of mine noticed how smooth and dewy my skin looks..you know like i look fresh..and she asked me what i use..told her abt this olay stuff..btw i have the complete set..and just yesterday another friend said my skin would pass for a 28 y.o...im 35 :-) ...got some more compliments after that...will definitely use this again..and will send some to my girlfriends..PS..i tried using it on my neck..bad idea..my neck was red all over..so i`ll just stick this to my face..anyway all in all..nice product...effective..and worth the price..i just use this at night and my 1st bottle is still half full..been using this for 3mos now..need to use sunblock in the morning though..

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by KGirl24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great product for my skin. I have been using it for only 4 nights, but I already see a difference. This has made my skin softer, smoother, and feel less dry. My skin appears to be looking clearer. I have combination skin (oily t-zone and normal everywhere else), but lately my skin has been on the drier side. The flakes that I had before using this are completely gone and I also notice that my tzone is a lot less oily. For around $25, this is a great nightly treatment. I will definitely be repurchasing!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by MyBeehive

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used this nightly under night moisturizer (Estée Lauder) and saw no difference. Kept trying for about a month, zero change from just using the moisturizer. No results for my skin, period. Switched to Philosophy Miracle Worker serum, far superior product and actually feels good when applied. The Olay was a little sticky when applied.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2012 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Sagi9

This product is quite good just bought it and just tried 3 days ago. The result is quite good, skin more glowing after mix it with other lotion or essence. Hope my skin become better. Just want to get rid my acne peoblem and black spot

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 11:31:00 AM More reviews by malco

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have always had such finicky skin, it clogs easy and is flaky. Plus I have sun damage. Both the clogs and flakiness drive me crazy. I want smooth skin with out the hassle of babying it all the time. Especially after I put on my base.

I have been using this glycolic elixer for 10 days. I really, really like it. My clogs are smaller and smaller and not refilling!!!! The lines are smother and most greatful of all, no flakiness !!!!!!!!! I use 2 pumps before bed, it's very moisturizing and comfortable on my face and neck.

I am hoping this continues with the good results, I am very happy with it so far !!!! Wished I had bought it sooner. The price scared me away, but I was wrong it is a beautiful product!!!!

Update: been using faithfully every night since I purchased. I really recommend it. My clogs are truly less and if I do get some they are very small. It has totally gotten rid of my flakys. Nothing ever has done this before. I have so many other moisturizers now, that just sit there. I will not use them again. My pores are smaller too, I am very happy I found this product, really got rid of my major skin issues.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Deeyanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I've only used it for 3 nights consecutively and my skin has become much smoother. I've noticed slight lightening of my acne scars and I haven't broken out due to this product. The glitters in the products don't bother me. But I have no idea why it's there though. Quite expensive for a drugstore product. But since I only use 1 pump for my face and neck, I guess it'll last me a long time. Can't tell if it would work as well long term though.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm a huge fan and junkie for chemical exfoliants. I saw this item reviewed and recommended by Paula Begoun on the "Best Products - AHA Exfoliants." Olay's elixir contains 8-10% glycolic acid, antioxidants, and both cell-communicating and skin-repairing ingredients. I've already started on my second bottle and absolutely love the results I get. My skin is combination, often prone to dry flaky patches and easily clogged huge pores on my t-zone. This elixir delivers as my pores are clean and small with the overall skin texture being smooth & flake-free. I've had no problems with irritation or sensitivities and even use this product around my eyes. Additionally the packaging is great as it has a pump. Two pumps is enough product to cover my face and neck.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by ouisa03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just reviewed the Olay Regenerist Cleansing Cloths, and now I'm on to this. I've been using this line for about a month now and the results are amazing.
I have a very fair, Rosacea-plagued complexion (not bad alcoholic rosacea, just redness) and it's flipping HOT in Florida so my skin is aggravated on a daily basis. This product calms it down so much overnight that when I wake up, the redness has almost disappeared. I only use on squirt, anything more and it takes forever to soak in. I use it all over my face, even under my eyes, after I use the eye roller product. My skin is so smooth and so even in the morning it looks like I bought a new face. Best product I think I've ever used on my skin.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by jter391

I'm pretty impressed by this. I was looking for a new night time moisturizer and came across this. I used to use ziana, but it is too harsh for my skin. I only use it on breakouts. This does what the ziana did for my skin without the side effects. It has even diminished the fine lines on my forehead. One thing I do not understand is why did they have to put glitter in it? Kind of silly....

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by CrochetDiva23

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was skeptical of this product when I picked it up at my drugstore. But after having used it for the past three nights, I have to say that it is nothing short of sensational!

First of all, when I started using it, I was experiencing an acne breakout on my cheek and chin, caused by some makeup that I failed to completely remove before sleep. I cleansed my face and applied it before bed. The first morning I woke up, I really saw my skin looking brighter.

By the time of the third morning, I noticed my skin feeling softer, smoother and hydrated. This product really does work and it works better than any night cream I've used, including my beloved Oil of Olay Night Cream.

It is pricy, but it is well worth it. Being a "woman of a certain age," I'm now learning to pay more attention to my skin care. This product is a wonderful start.

I find that for me, the Olay treatments, creams and sunscreens work better for me than their cleansers.

But I love this product and highly recommend it. I can't wait to see how awesome my skin is after a few weeks!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No