April 17, 2014 | 1784 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection - Petal Pusher (736)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

I use this every day. You can get a variety of looks and with the right primer it lasts and lasts.. I've seriously been using this more than my MAC colors.. If you want to experiment with different colors and want to save a boatload of cash definitely give these a try. The purples will look great on almost every skin tone. I promise you wont be disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2012 11:21:00 AM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this gorgeous selection of shades. I can create sooooo many different eye looks with it. The quality is outstanding and long lasting. I'd recommend this line to anyone who's considering getting into makeup and is interested in experimenting with color.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by ArtsyBre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The Wet n Wild "Petal Pusher" palette is a beautiful collection of purple tones, and I love it!!
COLOR DESCRIPTION: The colors that come in this palette are: a pink-toned off-white with a matte finish; a satiny, light pink-purple; a satiny deep purple; a bluish purple with some shimmer; a light pink with a pearly finish; a glittery berry shade; a glittery burgundy color; and a dark, shimmering green. Wow, beautiful, unique colors in this set!
FORMULA/CONSISTENCY: Although these are powder eye shadows, I feel they're kind of creamy, soft, and easy to apply and blend.
COLOR PAY-OFF: These are very pigmented and show up on your eyes just as they do in the palette/pan.
STAYING POWER: The shadows stay on all day long, and I haven't even noticed significant creasing even without a base underneath.
PACKAGING: The packaging is simple, but great!
PRICE/AVAILABILITY: I've seen these around $5 at stores like Smith's Marketplace (where I got mine!), WalMart, and WalGreens.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2012 8:08:00 PM More reviews by VanillaUnicornPolish

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Awesome Palette! Pretty colors and a very good price only paid $1.50 for it. When they were having there sale at CVS. Not chalky at all nice and pigmented. Overall would definitely recommend! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such pretty colors, and so dang cheap! I'm so used to being disappointed it's great to find a keeper. The pigmentation is great, but the packaging... it feels flimsy and I know if I drop it, the palette is finished. Wish they brought those slide-out mirrors back. But hey, I got this for $1.50 at CVS yesterday (BOGOF, plus a $2 coupon from the red box scanner). Now if only I can find the new party palettes...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by MyNameIsHoney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Awesome product for soooo cheap!! These shadows are wonderful quality...yes there is a *tiny* amount of fallout with the glitter shade, however, (1) with a primer this is minimized, and (2) seriously, it's $4. I don't care about fallout with a price like that. Pigmentation and blendability are easily comparable to many high end brands, or even better in some cases.
Will definitely repurchase but this is a purple palette, so I don't think I'd need to.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by skywriter24

This eyeshadow palette comes with 8 colors. The colors are a matte cream, matte light pink, matte dark purple, glittery light purple, glittery light pink, glittery red/brown, glittery brown, and glittery gray. My favorite colors are the red/brown and the light pink. The staying power of these eyeshadows are average 4-5 hours. This palette can be used to create any look- from everyday to dramatic nighttime. I will defifnitely be purchasing this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great palette for purple eye makeup looks. I don't love it as much as my neutral palette but it is still good. I think the browbone colors are a bit too matte, and would be infinitely better with a bit of shimmer. I also find that the eyelid shade on the right looks completely different in the package than when you put it on. It looks like it'll be a peachy--golden-plum shade, but when you put it on, its straight up plum. Overall, most of these colors go on a bit different than expected. Either darker, or lighter, or more purple, or more grey. This palette is full of surprises. The bluish shade, in the bottom left, labeled as a definer, goes on more purple than blue. These colors are also not as deeply pigmented as some of the other Wet n Wild shadows. Now that I am familiar with the personality of this palette, I can say I would buy it again, because it is handy, versatile and the colors are pretty good.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by ktkemp33

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this one for $6.00 - (got a BOGO50 eyeliner for $2.00). The colors are ALL beautiful. I have had it for a week and cannot decide which ones to wear each day - they are that beautful! Pigmented, long-wearing. . . for $6.00!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Teenitinytina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The product was not as pigmented and smooth as the NYX eyeshadows but it is very cheap. I found the eyelid color on the left is too pale to show up on my skin for some reason. And the color on the right is a bit too dark. I ended up mixing the two sides to get me ideal color. Love the dark purples though , they are beautiful against my brown eyes.