December 18, 2014 | 1757 users online

Conditioner - DermOrganic - Masque Intensive Hair

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by hmagoun7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wash my hair every 3-4 days so I end up using this every time in conjunction with Suave's clarifying shampoo. I was hesitant at first to buy this product since I thought the price was a little steep but I caved in and have not regretted it. After shampooing I apply just a pump's worth to the lower length of my hair, spread the excess on the top of my head, and leave it in while I wash my body and shave, so usually about 5 minutes, before rinsing. It smells great and my hair is always so soft! Don't let the price discourage you - for the amount I use, it's going to last me months.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2013 9:23:00 AM More reviews by zeusandcoco

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was originally using this as my twice-weekly conditioner, only running it through my hair for two minutes max each wash. Unfortunately it doesn't work like that, you do need to let it soak into your hair a little longer, so I have to remember to wash my hair and put it on as soon as I get in the shower, then shave, wash my face, draw on the shower glass etc. while I'm waiting for it to work it's magic. But work it's magic it does, it leaves your hair silky and soft and smells great!
I use it in conjunction with Nature's Organics Neutralising/Normalising? shampoo (the green one), because unfortunately the Dermorganics Shampoo leaves my hair oily after day one (I usually last 3-4 days).

***Update- October 2013***
I recently asked DermOrganic on Facebook why their packaging doesn't feature the cruelty-free bunnies, or why they aren't featured on PETA or Choose Cruelty Free's databases (which costs nothing besides the time to sign a legal declaration that they do not test products or ingredients on animals or employ anyone else to do so); they simply stated 'their products aren't tested on animals' but failed to answer my question as to why they wouldn't sign the legal documents PETA and CCF provide stating so. Surprise surprise, they deleted my comment and the comments others made on the matter also. Shady. I've since binned all of the products I bought from them and will NOT be repurchasing until I see their name on one of the lists.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by poncholefty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Again - my HG, along with the shampoo. I think the cost on these isn't bad - I found the big pump bottles at Marshalls. I got the shampoo, conditioner and oil for $50. Even though it's a masque, it doesn't weigh down my fine hair. Leaves it smelling fresh and it's super soft. I've been mixing about a teaspoon of Invati in with my hair products, and ths is a perfect base.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 6:51:00 AM More reviews by xajaso

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Like all DermOrganic hair products, this masque is excellent. I use it weekly at minimum. This is as good or better than any I've tried, both at home or in salons. My stylist remarked last week that my hair looks in fantastic condition - she wanted to know what I've been using! I have long, wavy, slightly frizz-prone hair that is highlighted with bleach and lowlighted every six weeks, and care of both my color and overall hair health is important to me. I normally need blowouts and hot tools to achieve the looks I want, and use of all three Dermorganic steps (shampoo, conditioner or masque, and leave-in treatment) gives me a smooth, long, long-lasting blowout that requires little or NO ironing or curling. This saves me time and spares my hair all kinds of damage. I deducted a point on packaging because the pump is hard to open. Highly recommend all DermOrganic products, read reviews here and on Amazon if you need more convincing!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by seekingsolutions

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ok, so I used the shampoo, conditioner and leave-in today...wow...just wow. I have to say, it took my hair 5 hours to settle down - I think it was freaked out ;p I have used every line of hair product you can think of - Joico, TiGi, Kerastase, etc, etc. In the quest to tame this unruly mane, never any great success... I have met my match :) when I initially shampooed and conditioned with this, my hair - dry, long, frizzy, picky, crazy, special-snowflake hair - really fluffed. I ran some of the Dermorganic leave-in argan oil through it, along with some grapeseed oil, and a bit of gel over that...5 hours later, my crazy, thirsty mane is soft, touchable, shiny, pretty, nicely weighted, voluminised...like real hair should be. This is looking like HG material for my oddball, pampered, thinks-it's-tortured, spoiled-brat hair. I am LOVING it, and grateful to the MUA'ers who reviewed before me...I am so going back to buy the last bottles on the shelf! Whoever created this stuff should be awarded a Nobel peace prize. :)
So...Vegan, organic, cruelty-free, only one cone, and it is water-soluble...no SLS or SLES....medium-priced, well-packaged (I had a problem with the fiddly pumps though - hard to open, though they can be re-locked) low-odour, thick, rich, creamy, luscious, cleansing, conditioning...but,
Hard to find on the ground, seek the Winners (Canada) orTJ Max (US) type stores...or Amazon, either .Ca or .Com...still, not enough to knock off lippies. OMG. This is it - true love. I would purchase this at any price.
You won't regret buying this...I know mileage may vary, but 25 positive reviews can't be wrong...I will edit after a few weeks, but I know - my intuition knows - this is it :) Finally! Yay! :D
EDIT: Still loving this. I use one pump of it with the shampoo as well, when washing my hair, to make the shampoo more moisturising. Today, used it after shampoo as a deep treatment masque, following the instructions on the bottle. (Three minutes with heat, then gave it 5 mins to cool off, then rinsed out. Added back a half pump as a leave-in.) Worked a treat. I love how well my curls fall with this, they lie so prettily and softly on my shoulders. This also enhanced my curl formation. This treatment really makes hair behave nicely :) Hair looks clean, natural and healthy. A miracle!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

I have shoulder length, thin, fine, brittle, dry, frizzy, color treated hair. I change shampoos all the time depending on what my hair is like that day (or maybe I just haven't found the right one yet), but I use this conditioner consistently. Its fabulous. Its the only thing that smooths my hair, adds moisture, doesn't weigh it down at all, and doesn't start to build up over days of use. I love the scent. It smells fresh...like the Canus Goat Milk lotion if you know what that smells like. The ingredients are great and the results even better. I now buy the huge 34 oz size for about $28 and use one pump per use so it lasts a very long time. There just aren't any downsides to this conditioner for me, and with my hair, thats really impressive.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by sugarfreepersonality

I'll just add myself to the plethora of Dermorganic fans c:
This is truly amazing. I use this at least once a week, every week. (EDIT: Actually, I've come to use it almost every single day!) It doesn't leave my hair greasy at all like I normally expect a mask to do; it just leaves my hair super shiny and smooth. I have extremely thin, fine hair and normally my hair is shiny and soft anyway, but this just brings it to a whole new level. Trust me, you're going to get SUCH great hair when you use this... It's amazing.
Even on normal days, I'll take a squirt of this after I wash out my conditioner and rub it through my hair for a minute. It makes ALL the difference!
I always air dry my hair, so I need to brush it when it's wet, and using this makes the comb glide through so easily- which means no extra breakage!
It's a bit expensive when you purchase it normally, but lately I've been finding it at TJ Maxx and stocking up on HUGE bottles of it for only $20. Between this masque and coconut oil, my hair feels so much better.
Plus, cruelty-free and vegan. What more could you ask for?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by hcell

This stuff is the shizz! I have long thick wavy/curly hair. Last year I decided to try blonde and that was the worst mistake ever! My hair is beyond dry and tangles so bad! When I wear my hair down the hair underneath near my neck gets realllllyy matted! This stuff really helped with keeping my hair soft and from matting! I was beyond shocked with the results! A little goes a long ways too! Only complaint is that the scent is very strong! Smells great but over powering.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by carrotzy

What can I say other than AMAZEBALLSJSNKEFKJNS!!!

Ever since chemically processing my hair, it's been a little retarded. Okay, that's wishful thinking. It's been drier than an Aussie drought. In fact, it's so dry and damaged the sun bleached it from very, very dark brown to medium/light brown from about half way (and that's quite significant considering I have preeeetty long hair). While it says to let it sit for 20 mins, with my kind of hair I made the executive decision to let it sit for 4 hours. BOY WAS THAT THE BEST DECISION I EVER MADE.

So after using about 5 pumps to cover all my hair, I tied it up, hopped out of the shower, studied for 4 hours and came back to wash it all out. First thing I noticed was SILK SILK SILK!! And omg, no tangles. Which to me, is like being able to go to Heaven without having to die first. Now, since killing my hair, I've always had a problem with these flyaways that kind of stuck out away from my head because all the chemicals had caused them to go kind of stiff and wiry - but when it was dry - let me just say. What flyaways? It was obedient and gorgeous and shiny and well, did I mention silky?

Hopefully you've now realised that you don't just want this stuff. No. You NEED it. Since I live in Aus, I got it from Vitacost.com, and we're like a stranded country so all you other peeps have no excuse not to get it! Your hair will say thank you. Truly. This stuff will blow so much life into it it'll come alive. Legit.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by kuchka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love Love Love this hair mask. Leaves my hair silky and shiny. Extremely easy to comb through right after the shower. I just love this line so much. I use the shampoo, daily conditioner, the hair mask and the leave-in Argan oil treatment. All winners!