September 17, 2014 | 2094 users online

Conditioner - DermOrganic - Masque Intensive Hair

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by poncholefty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Again - my HG, along with the shampoo. I think the cost on these isn't bad - I found the big pump bottles at Marshalls. I got the shampoo, conditioner and oil for $50. Even though it's a masque, it doesn't weigh down my fine hair. Leaves it smelling fresh and it's super soft. I've been mixing about a teaspoon of Invati in with my hair products, and ths is a perfect base.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 6:51:00 AM More reviews by xajaso

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Like all DermOrganic hair products, this masque is excellent. I use it weekly at minimum. This is as good or better than any I've tried, both at home or in salons. My stylist remarked last week that my hair looks in fantastic condition - she wanted to know what I've been using! I have long, wavy, slightly frizz-prone hair that is highlighted with bleach and lowlighted every six weeks, and care of both my color and overall hair health is important to me. I normally need blowouts and hot tools to achieve the looks I want, and use of all three Dermorganic steps (shampoo, conditioner or masque, and leave-in treatment) gives me a smooth, long, long-lasting blowout that requires little or NO ironing or curling. This saves me time and spares my hair all kinds of damage. I deducted a point on packaging because the pump is hard to open. Highly recommend all DermOrganic products, read reviews here and on Amazon if you need more convincing!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by seekingsolutions

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ok, so I used the shampoo, conditioner and leave-in today...wow...just wow. I have to say, it took my hair 5 hours to settle down - I think it was freaked out ;p I have used every line of hair product you can think of - Joico, TiGi, Kerastase, etc, etc. In the quest to tame this unruly mane, never any great success... I have met my match :) when I initially shampooed and conditioned with this, my hair - dry, long, frizzy, picky, crazy, special-snowflake hair - really fluffed. I ran some of the Dermorganic leave-in argan oil through it, along with some grapeseed oil, and a bit of gel over that...5 hours later, my crazy, thirsty mane is soft, touchable, shiny, pretty, nicely weighted, voluminised...like real hair should be. This is looking like HG material for my oddball, pampered, thinks-it's-tortured, spoiled-brat hair. I am LOVING it, and grateful to the MUA'ers who reviewed before me...I am so going back to buy the last bottles on the shelf! Whoever created this stuff should be awarded a Nobel peace prize. :)
So...Vegan, organic, cruelty-free, only one cone, and it is water-soluble...no SLS or SLES....medium-priced, well-packaged (I had a problem with the fiddly pumps though - hard to open, though they can be re-locked) low-odour, thick, rich, creamy, luscious, cleansing, conditioning...but,
Hard to find on the ground, seek the Winners (Canada) orTJ Max (US) type stores...or Amazon, either .Ca or .Com...still, not enough to knock off lippies. OMG. This is it - true love. I would purchase this at any price.
You won't regret buying this...I know mileage may vary, but 25 positive reviews can't be wrong...I will edit after a few weeks, but I know - my intuition knows - this is it :) Finally! Yay! :D
EDIT: Still loving this. I use one pump of it with the shampoo as well, when washing my hair, to make the shampoo more moisturising. Today, used it after shampoo as a deep treatment masque, following the instructions on the bottle. (Three minutes with heat, then gave it 5 mins to cool off, then rinsed out. Added back a half pump as a leave-in.) Worked a treat. I love how well my curls fall with this, they lie so prettily and softly on my shoulders. This also enhanced my curl formation. This treatment really makes hair behave nicely :) Hair looks clean, natural and healthy. A miracle!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

I have shoulder length, thin, fine, brittle, dry, frizzy, color treated hair. I change shampoos all the time depending on what my hair is like that day (or maybe I just haven't found the right one yet), but I use this conditioner consistently. Its fabulous. Its the only thing that smooths my hair, adds moisture, doesn't weigh it down at all, and doesn't start to build up over days of use. I love the scent. It smells fresh...like the Canus Goat Milk lotion if you know what that smells like. The ingredients are great and the results even better. I now buy the huge 34 oz size for about $28 and use one pump per use so it lasts a very long time. There just aren't any downsides to this conditioner for me, and with my hair, thats really impressive.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by sugarfreepersonality

I'll just add myself to the plethora of Dermorganic fans c:
This is truly amazing. I use this at least once a week, every week. (EDIT: Actually, I've come to use it almost every single day!) It doesn't leave my hair greasy at all like I normally expect a mask to do; it just leaves my hair super shiny and smooth. I have extremely thin, fine hair and normally my hair is shiny and soft anyway, but this just brings it to a whole new level. Trust me, you're going to get SUCH great hair when you use this... It's amazing.
Even on normal days, I'll take a squirt of this after I wash out my conditioner and rub it through my hair for a minute. It makes ALL the difference!
I always air dry my hair, so I need to brush it when it's wet, and using this makes the comb glide through so easily- which means no extra breakage!
It's a bit expensive when you purchase it normally, but lately I've been finding it at TJ Maxx and stocking up on HUGE bottles of it for only $20. Between this masque and coconut oil, my hair feels so much better.
Plus, cruelty-free and vegan. What more could you ask for?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by hcell

This stuff is the shizz! I have long thick wavy/curly hair. Last year I decided to try blonde and that was the worst mistake ever! My hair is beyond dry and tangles so bad! When I wear my hair down the hair underneath near my neck gets realllllyy matted! This stuff really helped with keeping my hair soft and from matting! I was beyond shocked with the results! A little goes a long ways too! Only complaint is that the scent is very strong! Smells great but over powering.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by carrotzy

What can I say other than AMAZEBALLSJSNKEFKJNS!!!

Ever since chemically processing my hair, it's been a little retarded. Okay, that's wishful thinking. It's been drier than an Aussie drought. In fact, it's so dry and damaged the sun bleached it from very, very dark brown to medium/light brown from about half way (and that's quite significant considering I have preeeetty long hair). While it says to let it sit for 20 mins, with my kind of hair I made the executive decision to let it sit for 4 hours. BOY WAS THAT THE BEST DECISION I EVER MADE.

So after using about 5 pumps to cover all my hair, I tied it up, hopped out of the shower, studied for 4 hours and came back to wash it all out. First thing I noticed was SILK SILK SILK!! And omg, no tangles. Which to me, is like being able to go to Heaven without having to die first. Now, since killing my hair, I've always had a problem with these flyaways that kind of stuck out away from my head because all the chemicals had caused them to go kind of stiff and wiry - but when it was dry - let me just say. What flyaways? It was obedient and gorgeous and shiny and well, did I mention silky?

Hopefully you've now realised that you don't just want this stuff. No. You NEED it. Since I live in Aus, I got it from Vitacost.com, and we're like a stranded country so all you other peeps have no excuse not to get it! Your hair will say thank you. Truly. This stuff will blow so much life into it it'll come alive. Legit.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by kuchka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love Love Love this hair mask. Leaves my hair silky and shiny. Extremely easy to comb through right after the shower. I just love this line so much. I use the shampoo, daily conditioner, the hair mask and the leave-in Argan oil treatment. All winners!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by used2Baileendq

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

HOLY EFFING CRAP, MUA. This review is for both the shampoo and hydrating masque to save time. ***Please note: I am in no way affiliated with this company, nor do I have any vested interest in any hair care products other than as a consumer.***

RUN…don’t walk…RUN to get this stuff.

To start: I have relaxed, colored AND BKTed hair. I work out vigorously 5x a week , so I wash my hair 5x a week. I blow my hair dry 2-3x a week. As you can imagine, my hair is (WAS!) dry and fragile. I have been sulfate-free for some time now, with the exception of the times I relax and BKT my hair (You need the sulfates to get all the relaxer out of your hair and you need sulfates to clarify your hair before the BKT…obviously I do these things separately.)

I have tried SO MANY sulfate free shampoos and “moisturizing” conditioners. NONE- ABSOLUTELY NONE- have even come close to what the Hydrating Masque and shampoo from DermOrganic has done for me.

I tried the Masque first, on a whim. I was completely floored by the results. After blow drying my hair was buttery soft and silky feeling. I figured it was a fluke , but by later that night, when my hair felt just as amazing, I was convinced I had to go buy another bottle.

So the very next day off I went, and picked up the shampoo to go along with it. To be honest, I expected the shampoo to be mediocre. (It couldn’t possibly be as wonderful as the Masque…could it?) Well, I was WRONG.

The results with the two combined have been astounding. If you had told me about it in advance, I would not have believed you (but I would have tried it anyway, LOL).
So, the NEXT day I got the Spray Therapy. Amazing!
When I am finished with my Moroccan Oil I will be ordering the Leave In Treatment.

The ONLY possible downsides to these products are the following: One is the price. It’s not exorbitant, at least not compared to some luxury hair care items, but it’s not cheap. You know what? I don’t care. For hair this amazing, I will gladly pay the price ($36 for the liter of the Masque and $30 for the shampoo) for hair this healthy and shiny.

The other is the smell of the Leave-In-Treatment and the spray. It’s a bit “cherry cough syrup” but the scent, thankfully, does not last.

So, ladies with dry or chemically processed hair…GET ON IT. Just don’t buy them all or I will cry. 

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Jay4Lou

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I tried this at my god mothers house and immediately asked her where she got it. TJ maxx of all places. I love this as a daily or deep conditioner. My hair feels amazing after using it. So far the best conditioner I've used in a long time.