November 23, 2014 | 1223 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2009 9:20:00 PM More reviews by novelist

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used Lancome crayon kohl in decades past, and always wound up with the waxy dark colors sliding down my undereye area. I was convinced by a salesgirl to try this one, and I did. It is very good for the upper lid; I can smoosh it into the lashline and blur it. On the lower lid, I use it with one of my highly rated Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners. So I give it a 4 overall. It is a good eyeliner which I prefer in this pen form for the color "noir" which basically asks for drama. The price is decent, and thus far there has been no breakage. I like the smudger on the opposite end.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2009 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Discod

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

One of the very best Eyeliners in Black (Noir) that I have ever used (and I have used many at my age! ;) ) Stays on well on the waterlines (upper & lower) and is a dream to apply. I don't use it anywhere else on my eye so can't comment for use on outer lining. It lasts very well as I generally only apply once and it's the first wind up liner (as in not a pencil) I've ever used - that's a bonus as I never need to sharpen it. It is also a definite dark Black in colour.

Having said all that, as someone else here said, the lid on the liner end has split which is a negative and the smudger (which I never use) has come loose and pulls right off - which is something I did not expect from a Brand that is quite pricey. So I will deduct 1 Lippy for this reason. I wish I could give it 4.5 though as it is such a great liner. I treat my products with care and so think this should not happen as you are paying for a reasonably expensive item.

Overall I think this product is excellent and easy to use/apply. I will be buying again when I run out. Oh and also need to mention that it seems to be lasting a very long time, perhaps that is because you use all of the product rather than wasting it as you do when you sharpen a pencil liner - so, that's another bonus then! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/6/2009 10:52:00 AM More reviews by georginapeach

Alright eyeliner, was not waterproof or long lasting on me, average for what it is, but way too expensive for what it is. There are many other eyeliners that are the same or better but cost significantly less.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2009 9:08:00 AM More reviews by rnteacher

This eyeliner is okay. I would not repurchase. I don't feel it is any better than most eyeliners I have used.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2009 3:01:00 AM More reviews by pmegosh

GREAST lasting power. It’s the only eyeliner I use FOR MY WATERLINE.
I have tried most of the cheapo brands from drugstores (Wet n’ Wild, Maybelline, L’Oréal –not so bad, Covergirl, Prestige, NYC, Revlon, etc.), but also Estée Lauder’s, Clinique’s, Urban Decay… perhaps this is why I love this one… I haven’t tried ALL of those "luxurious" brands... Maybe I don't want to try any others...?

However, on my upper eyelid I use Lancome’s Kohl and it’s also the best and blackest I’ve tried :-)

P.S. Has the cap of anyone else broke like mine did?

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2009 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Demodegrl

This my HG black eyeliner. I've been buying this eyeliner for the past two years. Not only does the product last a long time but wow does it stay on! My friends would ask me what eyeliner I used and one of them bought it and actually started calling it the "permanent marker"! LOL

I've sleeped with this on (not the greatest idea) and it does not budge. I recently ran out and since I needed an eyeliner quick I ran out to the drug store and picked up L'Oreal's infallible 16 hour eyeliner, the 16 hours was more like an hour. This think smeared and not only did not last 16 hours you couldn't even tell I had it on after an hour! Needless to say that now I know why I am willing to pay so much more for Lancome's.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2009 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Ssephora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this. I have it in prune and it's beautiful. It lasts all day. My only complaint is that it does smear off a little after a while of wearing it. And that's why i took off a lippy. (I'm talking like 4ish hours of wearing it though. Not too bad.)

put it on in the morning, and you'll only need to reaply once, maybe twice more that same day. It's one of the best eye liners i've ever had. This looks like a high quality eyeliner when on.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2009 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Jeii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would NEVER re-purchase this again. I don't see the long lasting in this eye liner. As soon as I applied it on it faded within the outer corner of my inner lash line within 3 min and worked it's way torwards the inner part...NO LIE ! It also would run and give me a faint racoons eye.
I have tried CG's waterproof eyeliner and it works just like this one. Le Stylo is NOT worth the DINERO !

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2009 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Jandesan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow! I am surprised at how bad this is! It is 4 hours into my application and the liner has migrated into the horrid raccoon eye area once again. I(I have given this a week to be fair) My cheapo Jordana is 10 x's better than this as is Revlon. THIS IS DEFINTELY NEVER GOING TO BE A REPURCHASE. Hate that I spent so much $$$ on this....should have known better.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2009 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Spooty

This is a pretty average eyeliner. Not exactly waterproof but it didn't smudge noticably on me. It's a twist up so if you like a sharp point this won't do it for you. And you can't retract it either. Added a point to the packaging because of the smudger. Really not worth the price.