August 28, 2014 | 1224 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 on 10/6/2009 10:52:00 AM More reviews by georginapeach

Alright eyeliner, was not waterproof or long lasting on me, average for what it is, but way too expensive for what it is. There are many other eyeliners that are the same or better but cost significantly less.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2009 9:08:00 AM More reviews by rnteacher

This eyeliner is okay. I would not repurchase. I don't feel it is any better than most eyeliners I have used.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2009 3:01:00 AM More reviews by pmegosh

GREAST lasting power. It’s the only eyeliner I use FOR MY WATERLINE.
I have tried most of the cheapo brands from drugstores (Wet n’ Wild, Maybelline, L’Oréal –not so bad, Covergirl, Prestige, NYC, Revlon, etc.), but also Estée Lauder’s, Clinique’s, Urban Decay… perhaps this is why I love this one… I haven’t tried ALL of those "luxurious" brands... Maybe I don't want to try any others...?

However, on my upper eyelid I use Lancome’s Kohl and it’s also the best and blackest I’ve tried :-)

P.S. Has the cap of anyone else broke like mine did?

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2009 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Demodegrl

This my HG black eyeliner. I've been buying this eyeliner for the past two years. Not only does the product last a long time but wow does it stay on! My friends would ask me what eyeliner I used and one of them bought it and actually started calling it the "permanent marker"! LOL

I've sleeped with this on (not the greatest idea) and it does not budge. I recently ran out and since I needed an eyeliner quick I ran out to the drug store and picked up L'Oreal's infallible 16 hour eyeliner, the 16 hours was more like an hour. This think smeared and not only did not last 16 hours you couldn't even tell I had it on after an hour! Needless to say that now I know why I am willing to pay so much more for Lancome's.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2009 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Ssephora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this. I have it in prune and it's beautiful. It lasts all day. My only complaint is that it does smear off a little after a while of wearing it. And that's why i took off a lippy. (I'm talking like 4ish hours of wearing it though. Not too bad.)

put it on in the morning, and you'll only need to reaply once, maybe twice more that same day. It's one of the best eye liners i've ever had. This looks like a high quality eyeliner when on.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2009 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Jeii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would NEVER re-purchase this again. I don't see the long lasting in this eye liner. As soon as I applied it on it faded within the outer corner of my inner lash line within 3 min and worked it's way torwards the inner part...NO LIE ! It also would run and give me a faint racoons eye.
I have tried CG's waterproof eyeliner and it works just like this one. Le Stylo is NOT worth the DINERO !

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2009 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Jandesan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow! I am surprised at how bad this is! It is 4 hours into my application and the liner has migrated into the horrid raccoon eye area once again. I(I have given this a week to be fair) My cheapo Jordana is 10 x's better than this as is Revlon. THIS IS DEFINTELY NEVER GOING TO BE A REPURCHASE. Hate that I spent so much $$$ on this....should have known better.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2009 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Spooty

This is a pretty average eyeliner. Not exactly waterproof but it didn't smudge noticably on me. It's a twist up so if you like a sharp point this won't do it for you. And you can't retract it either. Added a point to the packaging because of the smudger. Really not worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2009 7:55:00 PM More reviews by tdot_princess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this liner. I am on my 3rd one My only complaint is that in the summer its does smudge a bit. But I love the intensity and it is long lasting. One of my favorite eye PENCIL liners, I also love GOSH and LISE WATIER.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2009 8:49:00 AM More reviews by tlw

I have this in Cafe. Its a great medium brown color. I have always used brown liner, but for some reason this brown makes my eyeballs look so white. Staying power is good not great.