L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer

4.1

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax (Cera Alba) Stearyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides, (CT 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 5/13/2015 5:23:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

It's good for concealing, highlighting, and contouring. Works great on my oily skin, and doesn't break me out. And it's realllllly affordable!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

got this in the shade Natural. Really good medium coverage with one layer under the eyes. It can be buildable and with doing so you can obtain maximum coverage with this concealer. Since I have oily skin, I find this works well with my under eye area. The formula sets smoothly under my eyes, doesn't dry me out and it looks fairly nice. For how cheap it is, I am super impressed with it. The last drugstore concealer I tried was the Age Rewind from Maybelline (which is more expensive than this one) and it made my eye area burn like crazy. This one doesn't damage my sensitive skin.

The ONLY con for this product is that it surprisingly oxidizes like crazy when it finally settles into the skin. The shade Natural is a very light yellow undertone product when it comes straight out of the tube. When it is worked into the skin, it turns an orange salmon. So it does not illuminate the under eyes like I hoped it would. I may get this in the lightest shade next time.

on 5/12/2015 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

FAIR AND SUPER FAIR GIRLS BEWARE! I am pretty fair and use NW15 for my concealer shade in MAC. I ordered the lightest shade of this concealer, "classic ivory" and it is straight up ORANGE! Totally unusable for me. If you are very fair, don't waste your money.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Words can't express how much I love this concealer. It's my HG undereye concealer! I've tried several concealers, high and low end, and this blows most of them away. It's creamy and the perfect texture. It's really buildable, and when you do build it up, it makes your skin look flawless. I wear one coat daily, but when I wear two or three, tons of people compliment how amazing my skin looks. I don't really like it for blemishes, but I've noticed that it doesn't make them any worse either. Highly, highly recommend.

on 5/7/2015 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Really enjoy this concealer.Found mine for $2 at a bargain store. Picked up creamy beige and its a nice neutral color. I dont think its too dry or too emollient. For the price and the coverage, it deserves an A. The brush can be a little harsh, so be careful :)

on 5/6/2015 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I can't afford to use Mac concealer on a daily basis, so I use this for under eyes for work everyday along with foundation and it covers beautifully. It is very opaque as a concealer should be. My only issue is the strange brush packaging. I've repurchased this many times. Great product!

on 5/3/2015 11:29:00 PM

when i first got this concealer it was like a dollar something ($1.72 i think, it was a while back) it was really really cheap and i was a bit skeptical cause most concealers i find that are cheap don't always have the best coverage, but this has a pretty good coverage. It looks like it would be great for highlighting but for me personally it had too much of a pinkish undertone for my fair skin. (if they had a color lighter than the one i had i think it would of been a better match) So then i though instead of using it on the under eye area how about on the rest of my face? It was good for highlight the brow bone and to carve out the brows but NOT for covering blemishes. For me it made me break out in places where i didn't even have pimples to start with and i was pretty upset cause i did sort of like it. I would love to like this concealer but honestly it does my skin no good :(

But i mean it all depends on your skin type. My friend also bought this and she loves it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE this concealer! Alright I'll admit, I just bought it today, but so far it's excellent. Firstly let me tell you - this literally MELTED into my skin! For reference I'm about an NC44 or NC45 and the concealer in the color Fawn matches my skin perfectly. When I was swatching it in the store I was afraid it might be too orange for my skin tone, but boy was I wrong. This is a flawless match. I'd also like to add that I'm a long time user of the MUFE Full Cover concealer and this sh*ts on it. It covers up my dark spots flawlessly and when I apply a few layers to my undereye it covers flawlessly there, as well. It's a nice consistency, not too thick or too thin, and blends like a dream although it dries quickly.

Some people have complained about the brush applicator but I don't see a problem with it. Who cares? At the end of the day the product inside rocks, they come in a great range of shades so you have a pretty good chance of finding your color, oh, and it's ONLY THREE DOLLARS!

Run to your beauty supply and get this. And pick up one of their great lipliners while you're there as well. I love LA Girl!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Some people have complained about the brush applicator but I don't see a problem with it. Who cares? At the end of the day the product inside rocks, they come in a great range of shades so you have a pretty good chance of finding your shade, oh, and it's ONLY THREE DOLLARS!

on 4/27/2015 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Love, love, love this stuff. It covers my blemishes like no other. I use it to highlight and it makes my skin look so smooth and picture perfect. I have a couple of colors I use to highlight and contour with but I mainly use it for highlighting. I would definitely recommend and the shade range is amazing.

Top Rated L.A. Girl Products