L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax (Cera Alba) Stearyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides, (CT 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

I tried to make myself like this but its crappy it covers well for like 5 minutes then some colors turn orangey then it doesn't stay on about an hour after application it looks as if Im not wearing concealer. They can keep this shit because it doesn't work for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

AMAZING. Not only do I use a shade lighter for my under eye / mouth / etc, but I use a shade darker for my contour. at 2.99$ CAD a tube I use this product everyday, not worrying that when it runs out I will have to save up my paycheque - or give up something - to cover for my flawless look. The brush-tip is helpful, absolutely but I still prefer to use an actual concealer brush as a little bit goes a looooong way.

I love these concealers, they're very pigmented, don't cause me to break out, and still very creamy and smooth. They apply like a dream, and they blend out well. I also like how many shades they have available.

My only issue is the packaging, the brush tip specifically, I have a hard time getting the right amount of product out, and I feel that the brush isn't as sanitary as a normal squeeze tube tip would be. Aside from that I love this product and will continue buying it as I need it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I want to love this, but unfortunately this oxidise on me. I picked up creamy beige and it is apparently the wrong shade. I'm asian with NW25 and this is too.. Orange? I think. Since it's too dark, i mixed it with my NYX concealer wand in beige which is tad too light. It won't oxidise that bad after I mixed them, but now that I'm running out of the NYX concealer wand, I can't wear it alone. I don't like wearing powder too, since I have dry patches on my face.

Pro: Decent coverage, cheap, nice consistency
Cons: Oxidise on me, brush applicator kinda suck, contain parabens.

Would I buy it again? Maybe, if someone could tell me a way to prevent the oxidising.

Update: I manage to reduce the oxidising by mixing it with my Etude house bb cream. Korean bb cream oxidise in a very good way: they oxidise to the colour of your skin, that's why I love Korean bb cream. I don't know if this works for you, but it's worth the try. I'm adding one lippie because this concealer is the only thing that work for covering my acne scars.

Covers dark circles effortlessly
Fantastic price
Doesn't crease
Easy to apply
Brilliant under eye concealer!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My HG concealer. A lot of people complain that it's way too thick or dries too quickly. Maybe i got a different formula or something but I find this really hydrating to the point where I use it to conceal my dark circles. My skin is dry as a desert and I do use a moisturizer before any sort of makeup application but even when I don't use one this does not cling to my dry patches. I have it in the shade true beige and it matches my skin tone perfectly. I don't like to use concealer lighter than my skin tone to conceal my spots and blemishes.
This is full coverage if I haven't mentioned already. The price is really good and the quality is on point, in my opinion.
I will repurchase this over and over again.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I also bought this because all the YouTube makeup gurus keep talking about it. It was hard to find. I didn't want to buy them online because I like seeing the shades in person. I finally found a local beauty store that sells them and I'm glad I did because the shades looked so different in person. So if you don't want to buy them online, go to your local hole in the wall beauty store.

I first tried using them to conceal my acne scars, it didn't work. This stuff does a horrible job at concealing even the lightest spots. But it does a good job at highlighting. It looks a bit greasy afterwards, but I always set it with setting powder afterwards. It blends well and they have a ton of shades to choose from.

But honestly, when I'm done with these concealers, I will buy a drug store brand concealer instead because the applicator on these concealers are not sanitary at all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

only concealer I buy ever lol. that's how great it is to me.

I kept hearing YouTube makeup gurus talk about this concealer, however being a Canadian we don't have access to products American girls and boys can readily get. But luck would have it, a store called 'funk n frost' in Vancouver, carried all shades of LA girl concealer.
This concealer is thicker than most concealers, but it's quite full coverage. It has a sticky-feeling on the face, hence I had to set it with powder. It has the good staying power, and didn't settle into my lines (although I don't have many lines). The packaging is a squeeze tube with a a brush tip on the end. I preferred to dab the brush against my face, and use my real techniques foundation brush to blend the concealer it, since it's quite thick and hard to blend with my fingers. I bought mine for $3.99 CAD each.

I'm an NC25 - NC30 in Mac and I bought two shades "natural" and "creamy beige". I have to mix both to get a perfect match for autumn. The Natural shade would match me in the winter better and creamy beige in the summer.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I was very very excited about this product because everyone and their mum had said it's a "great" product and that it is a dupe for MAC's pro-longwear concealer; who doesn't love a cheap alternative right?

[I'm an NW45/NW50 in MAC Studio Fix Fluid, so after lots of research on swatches, I purchased the shades Fawn (for under eye highlight) and Dark Cocoa (expecting to use it for a contour)]

When it finally arrived, I couldn't wait to try it out for my under eye highlight and contour.
I did. And I HATED it.
Here I am about 3/4 months down the line and my feelings are still pretty much the same.

PROS:
the price
doesn't smell too bad

CONS:
Packaging - sometimes the product inside squirts water
Brush can be seen as unsanitary
It creases
Doesn't last too long - even when set
Fawn looks ashy on my skin (even after mixing with a darker shade)
BAD for under eye highlight
Dark Cocoa ended up somewhat blending with my skin - even though it different undertones to my skin and foundation - NEED DARKER SHADES
Drys very fast when applying
Can look like it's sitting on top of your face rather than nicely blending
Used Dark Cocoa once in replacement of foundation and after about 3/4 hours, my face looked oily enough to fry an egg on it (and my skin isn't THAT oily)
coverage isn't that great

I have spoken to and noticed people with lighter skin tones find this concealer works nicely for them and would recommend/repurchase.

However, for me, this concealer is a NO NO for an under eye highlight, however if used under brows or for concealing small blemishes, it's not too bad when it's set. Otherwise you're in trouble.

Giving it 1 lipstick because it didn't work for what I purchased it for, which is an under eye highlight and contour

I wouldn't and won't be repurchasing. I wouldn't and won't recommend.

Top Rated L.A. Girl Products