L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer

4.1

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax (Cera Alba) Stearyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides, (CT 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 5/17/2015 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE, love, LOVE this damn concealer! I am (usually) an NC30 and I can use natural or medium beige for concealing spots or blemishes, creamy beige for highlighting, and warm honey for contouring. These are extremely easy to blend out and do not ever apply or look cakey (although they are quite thick). Although I wouldn't go so far as others in stating these are an exact match/dupe for NARS or MAC pro long wear concealer though, however, IMO I like this more than the MAC but not as much as Nars. But for $28 vs. $4 I think I'm gonna stick with the LA Girl ones from here on in.

The only cons I personally see with this product are that A) I am not a fan of attached application brushes for sanitary reasons and B) they need to be ordered online (or I have never seen them in a drugstore at least). These aren't major turn offs though considering the price. Another con to some might be the cheap @ss packaging/design - that doesn't bug me at all though.

I suggest scouting out the best prices for these online and grabbing a bunch to try out and mix and match/play around with - I have seen them as low $2 which is crazy cheap for such a great product!

on 5/14/2015 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have been hearing people raving about this product over and over again so I succumbed and bought it.

I bought the shade in Nude, I am roughly an NC35-37.

Pros:
+ Comes with a precision tip, easy to control
+ Squeeze tube, easy to control amount of product
+ Variety of colours
+ Good price for a drugstore brand.

I do not know if anyone else has this problem, but as I applied this particular concealer onto my undereye area this formula starts to tingle!!! There is this tingling sensation tugging onto my skin and it felt very uncomfortable. I have never experienced anything like that for a concealer. I also use it to highlight but this problem does not appear. So I assume it happens to my undereye area as the skin is very delicate.

Even though I have mentioned that the packaging and the precision tip gives you better control, please also note that if you squeeze the concealer too hard, you will lose control! It happened once and one blob of concealer just ended up on my top.......-__- what a waste!

Beauty gurus have been considering this as a similar dupe to the NARS radiant concealer but i really do not think so. Both are liquid concealers but in my opinion NARS glides on more evenly than the LA Girl Pro....I always find myself keep reapplying the same areas to pack on more concealer for the LA Girl. Also, NARS doesn't give me the tingling sensation I get unlike this concealer!

Do I find this concealer cheap? Yes. However, the formula and my horrid experience just doesn't win me over. I would very much rather spend a few more dollars and get my hands on my NARS concealer which gives me the same flawless results but without the tingling sensation, just to be on the safe side and not damage my eye area!

I would rate this probably a 6.5/10. Hope this helps!

on 5/13/2015 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This is my FAVORITE concealer of them all. This is my Holy Grail of my make up collect. I can wear it with or without foundation. Its very bleadable. Just great over all. It last allllll day long. It doesn't rub off. I have dry skin and it doesn't patch at all. It is very smooth and creamy so its thick and you don't need a lot of product.

on 5/13/2015 5:23:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

It's good for concealing, highlighting, and contouring. Works great on my oily skin, and doesn't break me out. And it's realllllly affordable!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

got this in the shade Natural. Really good medium coverage with one layer under the eyes. It can be buildable and with doing so you can obtain maximum coverage with this concealer. Since I have oily skin, I find this works well with my under eye area. The formula sets smoothly under my eyes, doesn't dry me out and it looks fairly nice. For how cheap it is, I am super impressed with it. The last drugstore concealer I tried was the Age Rewind from Maybelline (which is more expensive than this one) and it made my eye area burn like crazy. This one doesn't damage my sensitive skin.

The ONLY con for this product is that it surprisingly oxidizes like crazy when it finally settles into the skin. The shade Natural is a very light yellow undertone product when it comes straight out of the tube. When it is worked into the skin, it turns an orange salmon. So it does not illuminate the under eyes like I hoped it would. I may get this in the lightest shade next time.

on 5/12/2015 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

FAIR AND SUPER FAIR GIRLS BEWARE! I am pretty fair and use NW15 for my concealer shade in MAC. I ordered the lightest shade of this concealer, "classic ivory" and it is straight up ORANGE! Totally unusable for me. If you are very fair, don't waste your money.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Words can't express how much I love this concealer. It's my HG undereye concealer! I've tried several concealers, high and low end, and this blows most of them away. It's creamy and the perfect texture. It's really buildable, and when you do build it up, it makes your skin look flawless. I wear one coat daily, but when I wear two or three, tons of people compliment how amazing my skin looks. I don't really like it for blemishes, but I've noticed that it doesn't make them any worse either. Highly, highly recommend.

on 5/7/2015 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Really enjoy this concealer.Found mine for $2 at a bargain store. Picked up creamy beige and its a nice neutral color. I dont think its too dry or too emollient. For the price and the coverage, it deserves an A. The brush can be a little harsh, so be careful :)

on 5/6/2015 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I can't afford to use Mac concealer on a daily basis, so I use this for under eyes for work everyday along with foundation and it covers beautifully. It is very opaque as a concealer should be. My only issue is the strange brush packaging. I've repurchased this many times. Great product!

on 5/3/2015 11:29:00 PM

when i first got this concealer it was like a dollar something ($1.72 i think, it was a while back) it was really really cheap and i was a bit skeptical cause most concealers i find that are cheap don't always have the best coverage, but this has a pretty good coverage. It looks like it would be great for highlighting but for me personally it had too much of a pinkish undertone for my fair skin. (if they had a color lighter than the one i had i think it would of been a better match) So then i though instead of using it on the under eye area how about on the rest of my face? It was good for highlight the brow bone and to carve out the brows but NOT for covering blemishes. For me it made me break out in places where i didn't even have pimples to start with and i was pretty upset cause i did sort of like it. I would love to like this concealer but honestly it does my skin no good :(

But i mean it all depends on your skin type. My friend also bought this and she loves it.

Top Rated L.A. Girl Products