Too Faced Amazing Face Oil Free Close-Up Coverage

3.9

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Propylene Carbonate, Phytantriol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Oleanolic Acid, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Nylon-12 Fluorescent Brightener 230 Salt, Polyvinylalcohol Crosspolymer, Polysilicone-11, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Aminobutyric Acid, Barium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Mica. May Contain/Peut Contenir/( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I got this in perfect nude from ULTA beauty for 36 dollars. I heard such great things about this foundation that i decided to give it a try and I'm so happy i did. It covers so good and the lasting power is amazing, It stays on all day even without a primer! It is a bit liquidy and has no pump which sucks :(
the bottle is super cute though.

I have normal/oily skin so this foundation gives me the perfect amount of dewiness and makes me look flawless !!

on 1/6/2012 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a good foundation, it just wasn't meant for me. This foundation would be ideal for dry to normal skin and skin that has little to no problems. It does what it says, leaves your skin flawless and poreless. Easy to blend but, this is a light foundation. On my oily skin, in the first 30 mins, it looked nice but after that, I saw the changes. I was shiney, the foundation was sliding off my face - in short, it lasted about 2 hours, don't even bother to build the coverage, it just looks worse as every hour passes by.

on 12/31/2011 1:29:00 AM

I did find the product to be very runny but it covers great. Just a dab will cover your whole face. It covered any blemishes that I had on my face, but I would still invest in a concealer. I use trans. powder on top of it with no primer cause I tend to get oily if I use one. I actually dig the no SPF since I am so fair a little sun would do me good. I bought the lightest shade available (there aren't many to chose from) and it was a perfect fit for my coloring.
It is super blend-able and you could use it with a little bit of another foundation (I use Hard Candy) if need be to get it into the high medium coverage. It is true it has this product has yellow undertones without any orange in it so is great with masking red spots. It has yet to break me out, which is awesome! Average wear time is about 6 hours for me with a little touching up. It has a very natural looking finish which I LOVE. I would not recommend it for oily skin though :( And I am a little worried about the bottle breaking but it is cute so I will just be very careful.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased this for €38, and I don't usually pay that much for a foundation; but I heard many good things about this product and decided to give it a try. At first application I could tell a huge difference between applying drugstore foundations and this. I realized I'd rather pay more for a foundation and use it till the last drop, then occasionally buy cheaper ones and leave them unused in my drawer because they're too orange/oily/drying/cakey/etc.

Firstly, I love how this product has yellow undertones without ANY orange in it. It evens out my reddish skin tone and makes my skin look drastically better with a first thin layer. I layer a bit more on my problem zones that need more coverage, then I use a bit of concealer and set my face with translucent powder. Even without a primer, it lasts longer than any foundation I have used, and my face is much less oily during the day than it used to be. I honestly didn't think that it was possible, I had always troubles with matching foundation to my neck -- all looked fake and unnatural, and my make-up didn't stay long on my face, after 3 hours it would disappear and leave my face blotchy-looking. This Too Faced product has solved both problems and I couldn't be happier.

I'm not a fan of packaging tho -- I'm a bit clumsy and I'm afraid that I would drop the glass bottle and it would break. Also, it smells weird. I can't really say what is it, but it reminds my of what Acne.org's AHA+ smells like, it might have the same ingredient. But that doesn't bother me much.

Overall, it would be a six-star product if it would be at least a little cheaper, I give it 4 stars because of the price.

on 12/22/2011 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have extremely sensitive skin that can break out if the wind blows and was duped into buying this product. For one thing, you can tell how much effort you're going to need to take it off your skin at the end of the day by how easy it is to clean it off your foundation brush. It take me several tries and soaking in a solution to get the gunk off my brush. I agree that it gives great coverage, but at what price? I'm not sure if its my make up brush, but the product has a funky smell to it. I've trashed my expensive brush because of this foundation!

on 11/27/2011 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

when I first came across to this brand I was very skeptical about it, I was like oh ok another brand with cute girlie packaging...so what... Then I was on the hunt for a cream bronzer and I discovered their bronzer the aqua bunny one and i fell in love! Then I started buying more and more stuff from this brand. Eye shadows BOOM ! excellent ! matte bronzer BOOM flawless, primer BOOM fabulous ! So now I really like this brand and I really like the fact that they dont sell a million of different things like benefit for example just what you really need , I was at sephora and I picked this foundation up from the clearance for $15 I think the regular price for this is $30 if I m not mistaken. I find the price ok i guess more on the expensive side but affordable at the same time. Comes in a fancy glass bottle without a pump but the bottle has a smaller than usual opening so you can really control the amount of foundation that is about to come out . I think this foundation comes in 6 shades all of them are yellow based and quite neutral as well.Its an oil free formula and has really natural finish neither matte neither satiny so pretty much any skin type can benefit from this one. Has a thin texture that blends easily and looks seamless on the skin. Sets to a beautiful natural finish and makes your face look very VERY fresh youthful and natural.Has quite good staying power and it doesnt set into fine lines at all. My one and only complain is the coverage . Offers a sheer coverage but the formula is for sure buildable but I end up using way too much product to achieve the desire coverage. Its for sure a good foundation for everyday use. Blends easily and its pretty much invincible on the skin you can easily apply it and leave if you are in a hurry . if you dont need high coverage this is for sure one very good option

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

If you have oily skin do not buy this foundation! Usually, even with my greasepot of a face it takes at least a few hours for the shine to break through. But IMMEDIATELY after applying this it was oily. It was even oily after I applied my finishing powder and that is really saying something. I tried it with a primer and without a primer. Same results. And besides that, the consistency of the foundation itself was runny, almost watery and had little to no coverage at all. Basically if you have dry skin and are looking for light coverage, this is perfect for you. Otherwise, leave it on the shelf. (Pretty packaging though, I do like that!)

I have not tried this product yet, other than using a swipe from the bottle at Ulta. I really like the bottle. But my question is: what brand of drugstore makeup is similar? Does CoverGirl have any type of their foundations which is similar? I don't want to pay 36 dollars for a foundation. Any imput is appareciated.

on 10/27/2011 1:55:00 PM

This is a difficult product to review because I can see how good it is. However, I will not repurchase for a couple of reasons. The first is that I need full coverage. You can sorta build this up but it is soooo tacky that it just ends up feeling yucky when I do. It takes forever to set. I have to powder and powder. Those are the two main reasons I would not repurchase. The smell is really weird. I said it was like buttered rum but the SA said he thought it smelled like cake batter. The smell does not go away. The bottle is tacky and needs a pump. Finally, the color range is very limited.

on 9/25/2011 12:20:00 PM

I don't want to jinx it, but I think I may have found my HG foundation. Right now, my skin is pretty clear (don't want to jinx this either). This foundation is light but can be built up to medium. It feels like I have nothing on my skin. My skin looks evened out without the look and cakeyness of foundation. This seems to wear pretty long too. I'm not sure how it would do on oily skin, but I think normal/dry would like it. It seems to last long too which is an added bonus for me. I do set it with LM soft focus shine control powder and the combination is great. The shades seem to run a bit dark. I am around NC20 and I bought the lightest shade. I think that I will definitely be repurchasing this.