Tarte Amazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Tipsy

4.6

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Tricaprylin, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Alba, PEG-150 Distearate, Lanolin, Laureth-4, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470). ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Red 6 And Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)

So... I think this product is a little overhyped..
First of all, I purchased this after hearing tons of reviews (tons!) and after reading everywhere that this was a peachy/coral color but more on the peachy side.. its NOT. This has like no peach to it, so when it finally arrived i was VERY DISAPPOINTED. Its dead on coral, kind of bright.

After that first impression, i decided to use it anyway. The color really grew up on me , i love love love how the coral looks on me BUT i got to say... there is NO FREAKING WAY this lasts 12 hours.. i mean NO. i would give it about 6 hours, 8 if you have dry skin.
Overall, i use this blush everyday and i love the color and the packanging and the brand :) but I would not repucharse it because it doesnt lasts like it says and its quite on the expensive side.

ok it's expensive but the colour is amazing. very cute brightens up the face nicely. feels good, doesn't clog my pores. as expensive as this is i would definitely buy it again

This is by far my favorite Tarte blush. I find myself reaching for this almost every day. And now that it's fall, this color looks even more amazing. I could never say enough about this blush. The pigmentation is stunning and the color last for a very long time without needing to touch up. I will most definitely be buying this again and again!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

First off, I was silly and purchased this knowing that it was a very coral-y orange color, which never ever ever looks good on me. But I wont knock the product for my fault! This looks really nice on my friends with fairer, cooler complections. I have yellow undertones and this can sometimes look a little too orange, which is a shame because it really is a gorgeous color. On the occasions I have worn it, it has stayed wonderfully throught the whole day, and I have noticed some slight mattifying properties. Nothing crazy, but I can go about an hour longer without blotting my cheeks when I wear this. I really would like to try other colors that would work better with my coloring as I think this is a really great blush. I wont repurchase this color, but I will try others for sure!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

PRODUCT: a lovely coral orange color splash. Has minimal shimmer, but very finely milled, so it's not really noticeable but adds a subtle glow. This blush does last, even through an hour of sweaty ultimate frisbee, after a long day's work. Works particularly well with tan/olive/bronze skin.
PACKAGING: I feel like I might've owned a girl's dress-up blush that looked almost the same...while the case feels sturdy, I would have liked something a bit more sophisticated. However, it does come with a handy mirror inside the lid.
PRICE: a bit more than MAC blushes, which in my opinion are comparable in quality. I don't know whether tarte's claims that Amazonian clay is good for the skin are true, but I'm ok with this price bc of the quality. Would I repurchase? Yes, I like the colour and texture, but the intense pigmentation means that I will likely have this blush for years.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I was definitely scared when the lady from Sephora recommended this to me when I told her I'm itching to add a new shade to my blush rotation -- I believe my exact words were "I do not want to look like an orange clown!" But of course she gave me the whole "you can return it if you don't like it" spiel. Good thing I listened to her because this blush is AMAZING. It's long lasting, highly-pigmented (one swipe!), and most of all, gives me a nice flush while helps to contour my face ( I seriously want to know how Tarte was able to come up with such a thing!). Definitely will buy it when I run out!

This is such a beautiful coral blush! Gives me a real nice glow that lasts all day (I never have to touch up), and I love pairing it with the Benefit "10" highlight/contour box. Super pigmented- a little goes a long way. Seriously. With most blushes I have to swipe it a few times to get colour payoff, but with this blush, one swipe is more than enough. I have accidentally applied too much of this before and had to cover it up with foundation, so be careful. Well worth the money because it lasts forever. I carry this in my purse's makeup bag for when I'm on the go and don't have time to apply blush at home, and I don't even bring a brush with me cause all I do is swipe it once with my finger and blend it onto my cheeks; its that pigmented. Amazing product. Will repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It is just the best blush I used EVER! you wont regret it! is light weight and doesnt get greasy! last 12 hours...for real!

After falling so in love with the color blissful in this collection, I ran out to Sephora and picked up tipsy too. Just like blissful, this blush is gorgeous! It turns out pretty and peachy on my skin, I'm hooked. Just like blissful, tipsy only required me to put the tiniest bit of product on my brush. As promised, my blush lasted a full 12 hours. It would probably last longer too, I just washed it off before I could find out. I love this blush line, it's definitely worth the price.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

On my NC25 skin, Tipsy shows up as a really pretty peachy coral blush. I've had mine for months and use it 2-3 times a week, yet it still looks brand new. This blush is so pigmented that I just need to touch my brush to the blush and it's enough for both cheeks. The Amazonian Clay blushes are dense like Nars blushes, which means no annoying powder fallout all over the compact. Tipsy is my favorite blush for all kinds of looks. Unfortunately, the compact looks cheap and is hard to open. It's nearly impossible to open without prying it open with a tool. Since I've stopped using my nails as tools, I always have to pop the compact open with the blunt end of my tweezers. For $25, I expect a lot more elegant packaging.