December 22, 2014 | 1680 users online

Blush - Tarte - Amazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Tipsy

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by ahs767

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

After falling so in love with the color blissful in this collection, I ran out to Sephora and picked up tipsy too. Just like blissful, this blush is gorgeous! It turns out pretty and peachy on my skin, I'm hooked. Just like blissful, tipsy only required me to put the tiniest bit of product on my brush. As promised, my blush lasted a full 12 hours. It would probably last longer too, I just washed it off before I could find out. I love this blush line, it's definitely worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by pocky

On my NC25 skin, Tipsy shows up as a really pretty peachy coral blush. I've had mine for months and use it 2-3 times a week, yet it still looks brand new. This blush is so pigmented that I just need to touch my brush to the blush and it's enough for both cheeks. The Amazonian Clay blushes are dense like Nars blushes, which means no annoying powder fallout all over the compact. Tipsy is my favorite blush for all kinds of looks. Unfortunately, the compact looks cheap and is hard to open. It's nearly impossible to open without prying it open with a tool. Since I've stopped using my nails as tools, I always have to pop the compact open with the blunt end of my tweezers. For $25, I expect a lot more elegant packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by jessface83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Love this blush! Perfect coral summery color! Looks great with my NW35 skin! Very pigmented and blenda le! Do not be afraid of this blush in the pan. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2012 11:41:00 AM More reviews by stellar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I *love* this blush! It's a gorgeous very very slightly shimmery peachy coral shade that's VERY pigmented and really lasts. I have to be careful how much I apply or it will be waaay too much. It really does last about 12 hours on me, but the longevity of it also depends on which foundation I'm wearing. (It lasts much longer on long-wearing foundations, of course.) I love the packaging. Some have complained that it's just plastic and seems cheap, but I think it's feels very solid despite the fact that it is plastic. The fact that it's plastic also helps to keep the compact lighter in weight which is nice for when you carry it around with you. I also love the design on the outside cover of the compact and the inside design is pretty as well. The ONLY thing that's a little weird to me about this product is the smell of it in the pan. I know others have commented that it's an unscented product - and essentially it is. But if you put it up to your nose and smell, it's a very... unpleasant scent. I'm not going to say what it smells like to me because I don't want to scare anyone away from trying it, but yikes. The good news is that the smell doesn't transfer to your skin (I've done a few experiments to test it out!) and the smell is just the natural scent of the ingredients. So I can definitely look past it. I would definitely repurchase but don't know if I'll ever need to since I use such a small amount of product. To be honest, I haven't finished a blush in YEARS, since back in high school when I wore the same CG blush every day. This would take me years to finish, I'm sure. By the time I finish one compact they probably won't even make them anymore!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by PromiscuousGayCroMagnon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The color of this blush is a beautiful shimmery coral. I actually chose this over NARS amour blush due to the shimmery effect. Im a sucker for glowing skin. It looks very natural and last for a great deal of the day. The only thing i don't like the the cheap tacky packaging. the blush disks aren't secured in plan in the pan and i hate the plastic colored plans they come in. It looks like childs play makeup. I would repurchase for the love of the product

UPDATE: I changed my rating on this. It looked chalky when i looked at it in a mirror outside.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by SharonT14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use my MAC 188 to feather this on. Its so pigmented you have to be careful - takes a bit of practice but the color is so flattering. I've always had a tough time with peach or pink blushes they just didn't go well with my beige/neutral NC 35 skin. But this pop or color makes me look so fresh - ALL day. It won't budge...seriously. I have an oily t-zone with drier skin on my cheeks (close to the jaw line). But still, it looks flawless even after my 10 hour work days!

I know I said I would buy this product again, but I may not have to for another 500 years...I use the TINIEST bit because a little goes a long way. By the way - the blissful color is VERY pretty too

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2012 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is for those of us who loved the look of NARS Torrid but it was too red/potent. I'll be comparing to Torrid because it's another well known coral blush. Tipsy is very pigmented but it's less red than Torrid and more forgiving when applied. It looks scarey in the pan, but it's a gorgeous on, kind of a peachy pink coral. I'm really starting to love bright blushes applied sheerly-Torrid is too much for me but this one is perfect. I'm cool toned but it looks great on me so I don't think this is a blush that only works with certain skin tones. I think you could consider this a universal blush color.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by KikiDBeauty

Not enough good things to say about this blush - and Tarte in general! Those few extra pennies are well spent on this gorgeous long lasting blush. The application and pigmentation is stunning! I now want to purchase them all!!

Love love love!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 4:20:00 PM More reviews by pastelflower

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Tipsy is ORANGE in the pan and I only swatched it for a laugh but it's really an orange-leaning coral! The redness in it helps it look like a more natural color and it just melts into skin and doesn't look like blush at all! It really looks as if I blush an orangey-coral color.

This blush instantly brightens my whole face and I feel really happy whenever I wear it. :D I have to apply it really lightly to avoid clown cheeks but I get different colors by using different brushes. When I use my MAC 109 brush it leans towards coral but when I use my MAC 138 it applies as a light mandarin orange!

The formula of tarte's blushes is really top notch and I would buy it again. I'm going to go back and buy Natural Beauty, too!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Midgen

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this blush. It goes on well, and true to it's promise, it does stay on for 12 hours. Tipsey gives a pop of color that really lights up your face. Before, with others, my friend said I looked too bland even though I thought I was using a lot of makeup. Made a big difference.