Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

I'll admit that I bought this because of the hype surrounding it and because the packaging is super cute..but I was very disappointed using it for actual practical reasons. The Maybelline baby lips lip balm tastes funny to me and smells strangely of chemicals. I do have a keen sense of smell and am pretty sensitive to certain scents, and this lip balm definitely didn't appease my sense of smell.

It's cheap, I'll give it that much. But there are much better products for chapped lips out there; Burts bee's chapstick and any blistex lip balm will do the trick much better than this product will in my opinion.

Would not buy again.

Good product!!
I brought it 10 months ago and I use it all the time (I'm kind of an addicted to lip balm), and still have it!!
I have the blue one. It moisturizes and protects your lips with a 20 spf
RECOMMENDED

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It doesn't moisturize enough, feels greasy and oily on my lips.

I really wanted to love this product, but I find it a bit drying for my taste.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I use my Cherry Me stick when I want some color on my lips but I don't want it to be too noticeable. The color fades away quickly, but that's to be expected - it's not a lipstick, after all. The main problem I have with this product is moisturazing - it just does none.
Would not buy again.

I like the medicated version of this. I use it at night and my lips still feel soft in the morning, even in the middle of winter. I haven't tried any of the other scents.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Not a fan of these have bought like four tubes of baby lips and it just simply dries my lips and makes it all blotchy

I am not really much of a fan of the Baby Lips...
I had purchased the Dr Rescue Baby Lips in Berry Soft and Baby Lips in Cherry Me and in Quenched.
Nothing out of the ordinary in terms of moisture...I might even say that it feels oily in all three colors.
Quenched is clear but the other two that I bought had a sheer tint to them which was nice, but if you are like me, I like to rub my lips together to distribute the product through out the day and this causes the color to concentrate more on the edge of the lips
The smell of Cherry me is just aweful...and Berry Soft and Quenched smelled more of chemicals.
They are pretty pricey for a stick of lip balm with tint...in my opinion.
Overall, I don't hate them, but I don't like them one bit....and most certainly will not be buying them again.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a great moisturizer for your lips. I'm not a fan of the ones that have colour though. My faves are Quench and Peppermint. I just wish it came in a cuter packaging.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I'm a little iffy on babylips so overall I give it a 3/5, wish they had 7/10!

Pros;
- They are moisturizing
- Two of them has SPF
- Cute packaging colors
- Fun to collect (oops)
- Some smells amazin'

Cons;
- It's really greasy / oily
- Some specific ones can accentuate your dry patches on your lips instead
- Like 5 of them are the same exact colors, um what?
- Not much purple shades or nude shades, just pink, pink , AND pink.
- Some (like quenched) just smells just like chemicals and sunscreen.
- They're all very sheer and pigmentation is definitely not the best.

Overall, I will buy more and I think they're super cute but its kind of just decent, average.
I tried to say these in the shortest words possible & make it easy to read/find information
so if you found this review helpful, give it a thumbs up! Thanks so much people of MUA !

Popular Lip Treatments