Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.6

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 3/24/2015 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I saw a Baby Lip collection a few time ago and I was totally obsessed with them without never seeing one. I got them the first time for 3 dollars each, which I thought was a fair price, maybe it was my excitment to get them. Anyways, I wasn't dissapointed at all, I completely fell in love with this product. I like the taste of every single Baby Lip I tried but I dont completely like the way some baby lips leave your lips with a color I personally would never use, although the smell of it makes me want to wear it everyday, and that's the only problem or thing I dont like about some of them. If you have dry lips I would deffinetely recommend you using the Baby Lips Hydrate, the light blue one with the pink letters, it really hydrates your lips but it also sinks in very quickly, so you can use it, let it sink in a short time and then apply a lip gloss and it wont slip or leave your lips to shiny, and it also smells like fresh lemon juice! I also reccomend this one for when doing your makeup, when you apply your moisturizing you also apply Baby Lip on your lips so that later you can apply any makeup you want but they will be still hydrated. IF YOU STILL DONT HAVE A BABY LIP GO AND BUY ONE, YOU WONT REGRET IT.

on 3/24/2015 2:42:00 AM

It has cute colors it really hydrates and it looks nice on the lips for a fast natural in the go look

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have this product in the neon hot pink color. The formula is nice and spreadable and highly pigmented, but defintely lacks in the moisturizing department. The lipgloss remind me of the long discontinued MAC Malibu Barbie lipglass, a very bright berry that looks good on most skintones. The formula is nice and spreadable and glides on the lips with ease. The main thing I notice when using this product is that it causes my lips to start peeling and they really dry out. I probably won't repurchase anymore of these since they dry out my lips.

on 3/22/2015 10:47:00 PM

I have three of these in different colours and I find them all okay. They look cute, moisturize a bit and leave lips looking nice. However, the moisturizing effect is not a lasting one and neither is the glossy look on the lips so I have to reapply often. They were cheap so I don't regret buying them and will continue using them, but I would not repurchase.

on 3/21/2015 7:16:00 PM

I bought one of these when they first came out back in what, 2011? It was the purple packaging with the peach writing and the each product. They give off no colour, the smell is okay, and I find that it made my lips feel really flaky. It seems people either love these or hate these.

on 3/21/2015 7:05:00 PM

You know when you read reviews of something you've tried and you think "whaaaat? Do we really have the same thing?! " Why do people rave about these? The colour spreads and makes you look like you've had a rough night, it's garish, the colour sits in every crack, like looks cheap and nasty and IS cheap and nasty. In my opinion. x

I absolutely love these baby lips lip balms. I've got the original, 2 Dr rescues, and the fruit punch, and another one that's a nude/peach color. These glide on my lips so smoothly and keep my lips feeling smooth and hydrated. I love that the colored ones give me such a nice hint of color as well. Good job maybelline, these are great balms!

on 3/10/2015 7:19:00 AM

Everybody talks about these lip balms, and being a lip balm horder I had to buy one. I bough Hydrate as I was looking for moisture not colour.
This product does nothing for my lips, it doesn't hydrate or moisturise them at all. Was very disappointed. It does give some shine, but that's not what i was looking for.

Very disappointed with this, and do not understad all the hype! My carmex (and most of my other lip balms) hydrates my lips ten times more then Baby lips.

on 3/7/2015 10:45:00 AM

Bought this because so many people were raving about baby lips so just went for it! Well what a waste of money it is. Firstly is does now make your lips smooth, in fact my lips are my dry then ever with this one. Secondly the product get into any crack or line you have on your lips and seems to highlight it more, it even drys slightly so is a different colour. The colour of the product starts to fade and almost bleed out so you look like you are wearing last nights lippy! I ended up giving this to my niece who thinks it is great. Defo won't be buying again and I will stick to other lip products!

on 3/3/2015 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favourite lip balm! I've been a huge fan of the Baby Lips line since its release. I love the ones which are tinted with some colour. Baby Lips are SUPER moisturising and they make my lips feel really soft. I love the orange coloured one and the pink coloured one. I'm actually quite a fan of the new 'electro pop' ones, too. They're just great if you want some colour to be added to your lips but at the same time you want your lips to be moisturised. I wear these everyday :)

Popular Lip Treatments