October 2, 2014 | 1193 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by swizzlequeen24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this palette. Its honestly better than high end brands I've tried. The texture is amazing and blends so easily yet is super pigmented and lasts. All the shades look really good on my brown eyes. It DEFINITELY lives up to the hype. I never want to be without it, these are my favorite eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Not sure what else can be said about this palette except it's a must-have from WNW. It's their BEST palette and for good reason. A lot of the shadows in here are dupes for Urban Decay and MAC.

All have the same pigment as the higher end brands and no powdery finish or fallout. Very smooth and buttery. This reminds me of Naked from UD and you have endless looks with this. For the price you cannot beat this quality or color selection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by decoydream

Ok, I totally understand why people rave about this palette now. Not only is it $5 in the US, but it delivers the same (if not better) quality than higher end eye shadows provide. They are buttery without being easily creased, and the pigment is surprisingly heavy.

The only reason I took off one star is because I don't find myself reaching for a few of the colours (mainly the browbone colours because they could never actually work on my browbone, and the green). My absolute favourite one is actually the bottom left hand corner one which I frequently use instead of gel liner (because it's that pigmented).

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2014 3:31:00 AM More reviews by mayag719

This has definitely been my least favorite eyeshadow. It broke me out, for one thing. And having a zit on your eyelid is incredibly inconvenient. The pigmentation was okay, and it went on pretty smoothly, but zits on my eyelids is a definite deal-breaker.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by kamiller1972

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE! This is another great neutral palette that is just sooo easy to use and looks absolutely beautiful...you can either go for bold or all natural with this palette. Very creamy and easy-to-use colors that blend wonderfully. Price point is pretty awesome too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Lovelaura23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

5/5 baby!!! Is soooo good n versatile to use, u wouldn't be disappointed and is great for beginners

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 10:28:00 AM More reviews by isti11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Maybe I have to envy people out there who can get this for just a dollar while I bought this in Indonesia for about $15!!! But whatever, I never regret for rolling out my money for this awesome natural colors which I can use everyday. I always love natural look so I think all the colors here are the answer.

I was confused at the first time why the brown colors have to go together with the green but I just eat my words because the truth is, these greens are so gorgeous too. It can blend well and you can probably use all colors for the casual or even special occasion.

Trust me that you'll love this as much as I do.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by BreeZombiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this product! The eyeshadows are so nice and buttery. And they always seem to have it on sale at the drugstores. I ended up getting it for a dollar! I love how easily the shadows blend and how shimmery they are. I mostly stay towards the browns on the palette, but the green is such a nice color that I'll sometimes use it to line my eyes. The shadows are very delicate and will break easily if they're dropped. I only gave three lippies for the packaging because it's very basic and hard to open if you have long nails. Other than that I would buy this again and again. I had no problems with fall out, and my super sensitive skin loved it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

What more can I say..? Colours are so beautiful and so versatile, texture is amazing and it's so easy to blend! The price is ridiculously cheap, unbelievable!! This is a staple in my makeup bag, I take it everywhere! Too bad that the other 8 pan palettes arent really my thing colourwise, but I will def purchase Walking on Eggshells as well now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by fivezero

This is super nice for the price! I don't use drugstore eyeshadow that often, but this stuff has a lovely, soft, non-chalky texture, and is really well-pigmented. It's actually probably a little too soft for my liking (fallout!) but hey, it was only $4.99 at Well.ca and you get 8 large pans of shadows. The colors are all quite usable for me, too - nothing outlandish.

My only complaint is the packaging - the snap closure on mine is damn near impossible to open without ruining a fingernail. I saw an online tutorial for removing the pans, so I'll do that and stick them into a magnetic palette. Otherwise, this palette is definitely one of the best drugstore buys I've seen.