November 1, 2014 | 777 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Bath Bombs

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2006 12:14:00 AM More reviews by westcoastgirl

Sorry, I wanted to like these but the fragance again is just to odd for me like alot of other Lush products. And there bath bombs leave a horrible bath tub ring that is very hard to get off. Too much clean up work for me. Baths should be relaxing and if I know that I have to scrub the tub for the next half hour it is just not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2006 1:14:00 PM More reviews by ClaireLily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

No one makes bath bombs like LUSH. The scents are unique and beautiful. The colors and additives (on some of them only, like dried flowers or candy flowers) are fun. Other companies have jumped on the bath bombs band waggon but their scents are never quite as interesting as LUSH's. My favorites are Sex Bomb, Butterball and All That Jas.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2006 7:22:00 PM More reviews by lilylotus

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These would be my favourite LUSH products because they smell divine and leave my skin oh so baby soft but WHY OH WHY are these SO DARN EXPENSIVE??!! If you care about your customers LUSH then LOWER your inflated prices for goodness sake!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2006 3:52:00 AM More reviews by Xuku

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Lush makes the best bath bombs. They are quite expensive though--but so are all the other brands. So why not treat yourself to the best once in awhile? I love the freshness and ingredients of these bombs. Read the reviews though--some almost do nothing except fizz around!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2006 11:44:00 AM More reviews by jazavac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I adore Lush bath bombs! They are wonderful treats for the bath, and several of them have aromatherapeutic benefits as well. After a long day at work, these are perfect. They smell amazing and feel nice on ur skin while you're soaking in the tub. My 2 favorites are: Butterball and Honey bee.. MMmmmm, ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2005 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Katinka007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Pricy but they are great fun and don't dry my skin. Lots of lovely scents to choose from but some are too weak for my taste (hence one lippie off).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2005 4:06:00 PM More reviews by p00kie

I love LUSH bath bombs! They are second to none. Once you try a LUSH bath bomb you'll never want to try another brand. The bath bombs are huge, very fizzy, and smell great. I haven't had a problem with the ring-around the tub thing that I couldn't get out with the usual comet cleanser scrub. My favorite part is the color tinting of the water - blue water and pink water is so cool. LUSH rocks!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2005 9:15:00 AM More reviews by Flummig

I love all LUSH products(almost) and if i am going to buy at bathbomb it will be Lush,not another brand.Lush is the best in that subject.Soft,smooth and healthy skin.If i am tierd i take a bathbomb that can do me more glad,it works!
Lush products do wonders on the outside but even in the inside too.
I can't understand why people don't like the bathbombs.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2005 1:22:00 PM More reviews by diann_co

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I was excited when the LUSH store opened in Boulder cause I heard great things about the Bath Bombs. Well, after 3 DAYS of trying to clean the ring it made on my tub, I will NEVER get one of these AGAIN!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2005 11:50:00 PM More reviews by amy_aimee2000

I have had a recent debilitating addiction to these. BRIGHT colors, amazing scents, and water softening qualities make your little bathtub into a luxury spa. Just throw on a little pumpkin facial mask from BBW and a cold eye gel pack, lie back for an hour or two and you are all the princess you want to be. Favorites are sex bomb, big blue, avobath, waving not drowning, and of course the karma bomb. The pampering is easily worth the price.