LUSH Bath Bombs

3.9

Once a week I take a bath with a Lush bath bomb. They soften my skin a bit, smell wonderful and make the bath pretty. If you have some extra cash and love to take baths I recommend trying a bath bomb out. Lately I have been mixing them with gapbody bath oil and my skin has felt wonderful! My favorite scents include honey, avo, and sex bomb.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Gotta' love Lush! Who else makes a bath so festive? As if that weren't enough to celebrate, who else shows such originality in fresh, hand made items?

It's party time with this bath bomb! It's scented with ylang ylang and bergamot - oh, so soothing! Green Party Bath Bomb is slow to froth, so let the good times roll! No closing time or last call, you can stay as late as you wish at this party. Plus, it comes with its own confetti!

Bath bombs are popular stocking stuffers at our house, and this year we're going green.

‘Tis the season, so, enjoy!

- Gail Cooke

I love these. Expensive, yes, but who can put a price on relaxation? Natural, good for my skin, smell great, amazing variety. Favorites are the cocnut one, and the blue one that makes your bath feel like the ocean.

Minimal packaging is great for the environment, too!

***Update***

I recently discovered that Lush uses Parabens in their products, which have been linked to cancer. It was a shock, since I only used their products because I thought they were natural!

I now make my own bath bombs, and even make them for family and friends! Its actually pretty easy and cheap, and you can get creative with your own recipes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have a friend who loves Lush bath bombs, but I think I may have tried the wrong one. It fizzed for a minute and had a faint rose scent that soon disappeared. Then, I was left sitting in yellow water filled with dead weeds. Ok, not weeds, but dried flowers that disintegrated. It was unpleasant, and I cut my bath short.

Honestly, these are the most wonderful bath bombs in the world. Every one has its own story, and they are all gorgeous! Personal favourites include: Rainbow worrier, and fairy jasmine - it sparkles! Yeah!! These are ethical (no animal testing) mostly vegan and so very pretty. I challenge you not to feel happy to recieve one of these in your Christmas stocking. I give these are pressies all the time and I've had no complaints! Honestly, I can't recommend them enough. The only thing that competes are the melts...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I liked the smells available, and the fizz is nice. However, these have too much oil and they leave scum in the tub. I really don't want to have to clean my tub after just one use.

Sorry, I wanted to like these but the fragance again is just to odd for me like alot of other Lush products. And there bath bombs leave a horrible bath tub ring that is very hard to get off. Too much clean up work for me. Baths should be relaxing and if I know that I have to scrub the tub for the next half hour it is just not worth it.

No one makes bath bombs like LUSH. The scents are unique and beautiful. The colors and additives (on some of them only, like dried flowers or candy flowers) are fun. Other companies have jumped on the bath bombs band waggon but their scents are never quite as interesting as LUSH's. My favorites are Sex Bomb, Butterball and All That Jas.

These would be my favourite LUSH products because they smell divine and leave my skin oh so baby soft but WHY OH WHY are these SO DARN EXPENSIVE??!! If you care about your customers LUSH then LOWER your inflated prices for goodness sake!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Lush makes the best bath bombs. They are quite expensive though--but so are all the other brands. So why not treat yourself to the best once in awhile? I love the freshness and ingredients of these bombs. Read the reviews though--some almost do nothing except fizz around!

Popular Bath Treatments