July 26, 2014 | 1098 users online

Polishes - Essie - Nice is Nice

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2011 3:10:00 AM More reviews by starapples

Essie's Nice is Nice is beautiful! It's the perfect milky, light lilac; super feminine and whimsical. I love it for work because it gives a pop of color while still looking professional. The formula is a little runny, but I prefer it over a tackier consistency. I use 2 to 3 coats. Like all Essie nail polishes, the brush is small, which I also personally like because I paint my nails in short, controlled strokes versus long ones. Overall, awesome nail polish!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2011 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

I absolutely love this color, especially for spring. It lost one lippy because it is a little runny and you need three coats. It is a perfect lavender color!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by cakehole

this is my first essie nail polish and i must say, to you i tip my hat, essie.

the brush is so small compared to the one's that you get with an OPI polish and it is much easier to paint your nails with this brush. the design of the bottle is cute, but nothing special for me.

the colour is amazing! it's a beautiful pastel lilac colour that is perfect for spring. after two coats it becomes opaque and it is very forgiving - i find that even if i get some on my cuticle it comes off without making a mess. i got mine for 8$ so it's a great deal. if you are looking for a great pastel for spring, this could be it! (i have nc15 skin, i can't vouch for darker skin tones :P) great colour, it's worth it to at least take a gander. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 12:52:00 AM More reviews by cnabbey88

This is a new polish that I picked up (believe it or not) at Walmart! This is part of the new collection, French Affair. This is a light lavender color. I'm not sure how this really compares with lilacism, but when looking at it in the bottle I'd say nice is nice is just a creamy pinky lavendar as opposed to a bluer lavender. The application was pretty good, not too streaky and went on in just a couple of coats. I just applied it so I will update with how it lasts. All in all I would recommend this polish to anyone who loves these lighter purples! :)