October 25, 2014 | 1322 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Colorburst Lipgloss 002 Crystal Lilac

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This is an interesting colour in the tube with this "duochrome-like" effect. It has a dusty pink base with purple and pink shimmer. The two-toned effect doesn't show up when you apply it. In different lighting, you can see a slight purple sheen but it's mostly dominated by the pinky base of this gloss. The formula is sheer in terms of pigmentation and just enhances my natural lip colour when I wear this on it's own. Consistency is good; not sticky and the shimmer isn't gritty. Has a sweet vanilla-like scent and a moisturizing formula.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2011 1:37:00 AM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

GORGEOUS!

This is a beautiful pale lipgloss. I am super pale and most light glosses do not show up on me or make me look even more washed out. This gloss adds just the right amount of color, shimmer and shine. It just clicks with my coloring. I plan to stock up on these and I hope they never stop making it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by missodysseus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The color is so cute, I was unsure at first but I really wanted a gloss to put over a nude lipstick. this is soooo cute it's very pigmented you can use it on it's own or over a nude lipstick that might wash you out to much for that bit of color. It's a cooler pink the name sort of gives off that impression based on that Crystal Lilac name. It has little purple shimmer in it but it's not ugly at all ! it's very cute you'd think on my skin it wouldn't be but I was pleasantly surprised.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by 777designz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

Crystal Lilac is a neutral pink with pink shimmer that shifts color to purple in certain lighting. Because the shimmer is super fine and in a very opaque base the shimmer is not noticeable unless you look at it up close. Instead it makes the whole lipgloss look different colors depending on the lighting. Very interesting... The base color of the lipgloss is very milky and opaque which makes it settle into fine lines in your lips and gives a strange look, like you applied a pink-ish concealer to your lips. Not so flattering. The texture is horrible, thick and goopy like you're putting paste on your lips. Maybe the worst aspect of this lipgloss is the smell. It reminds me of when you get a new product and you open up the package and you get assaulted by a strong chemically plastic smell. It almost scares me to think of what kind of chemicals it must contain that I'm putting on my mouth. Even if this color is more flattering on you than it is to me, I can't imagine anyone would be happy with the Elmer's paste consistency, toxic chemical smell, or the accentuating every fine line on your lips. Highly UN-recommended!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a fabulous lip gloss that gives lips a pretty pink sheen, with a very subtle baby blue shimmer that somehow doesn't look too cool or babyish. It's actually quite chic and understated, and I just adore the way this gloss feels on the lips - not at all sticky, but instead buttery smooth. Perfect accompaniment to a nude lipstick, but an absolute delight on its own too. The greatness of this gloss is exaggerated by the fact I've just been disappointed by two L'Oreal glosses I purchased at the same time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2011 9:16:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Color: medium blue-based pink

Pros: pigmented, not sticky

Cons: doesn't last too long (but doesn't have very poor staying power, either)

Comments: I was hesitant to buy this shade because I didn't like Peony or Hot Pink, but this one surprisingly has some color to it. It's a blue-based pink (due to the purple shimmer in it) and looks great paired with my pink lipsticks.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by mame71430

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Girly, flattering, and silky. Those are probably the best words I can use to describe this gloss. The shade itself is not quite lilac, but more like a blush/rose color. There's a beautiful shimmer effect - actually slightly irridescent is probably a better term. When the light catches that effect, you begin to see the lilac qualities.

I purchased this for around $5 at Walmart and was basically just looking to try a pinkish color for the summer. I tend to stick with nudes, but opted for something different. I am SO glad that I ventured out of my comfort zone (a tad). I am a huge fan of NYX lipstick (Circe, Rhea, and some mauves) and I was not dissappointed one bit when I decided to layer this gloss over my NYX lipsticks. Absolutely GORGEOUS! Layer over nudes, over pinks, over purples, whatever - you get a different look everytime, but the hint of irridescence (sp) remains. So pretty!

This is officially my new go-to gloss for the summer!

= )

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2011 12:15:00 AM More reviews by nattygrace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I so glad to have come across this lipgloss. Crystal Lilac is a light cool pink, slightly shimmery. Nicely opaque and gives great coverage. Packaged in a sleek square tube clear on the bottom with a black textured cap. The wand is kind of this oval, flexible spatula thing, not a doe foot. I like the applicator a lot, never seen it before but it has wonderful control. It smells exactly like vanilla extract (the "I'm baking cookies and open the vanilla extract") It's not bad at all, I like it. For the price it's an incredible value and you get a lot of product in the tube. Very pretty and fool proof. I'd dare say HG bc of how much I love to use it.***EDIT*** and then it starts to do a weird separate gooey thing and feel weird on ya lips. It is not HG. A pretty color but feels off. :-/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2011 12:58:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

Probably my favorite Revlon lip gloss, color is super pigmented, very creamy, formula is wonderful. Great by itself or over any nude or pink lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by berriturtle

i loved this lip gloss so much. it looks so pretty and girly. its a cool toned pink with lilac shimmers in it. the color is pretty pigmented and looks great with any look. i love the packaging. it looks like high end even though it was less than $10 at my neighborhood target. i hope they never get rid of this color. i plan on buying more. also, the applicator is very cool and helps pack the color on to your lips. buy this, you wont regret it!