October 25, 2014 | 1652 users online

Pressed Powders - Physicians Formula - Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Translucent

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2011 4:30:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes, I purchased this based on how cute the packaging is - the hot pink and the darling hearts. Talk about marketing! But this product goes beyond just being a pretty package. In translucent, this powder takes away the shine and adds a pearly glow! GORG! Just looking at the compact makes me happy. Sweeping this over my face really does make me smile:) The included brush is half pink and half red and so cute too. I really like that the brush is in a different compartment and comes with a mirror as well. I really do enjoy this product and would purchase again in the future!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by DonaL

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used this instead of powder foundation, over sunscreen & some stick concealer, all summer. Never thought I'd get to the bottom of the big compact, but I used it all up and it was great. The itty-bitty pink heart went first, since I used it as blush. All in all, a good product, not too artificially shiny from all the mica particles (at least on me). I have already repurchased (w/coupon and ds sale).

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2011 10:27:00 PM More reviews by kits4cat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried this because it was bogo at target and i was in need of a happy moment, lol. Usually, when i see the word translucent, i think that it will not impart color....i actually use this as a blush (guess that shows how pale i am) and LOvE it! I have already purchased a backup of this powder, although I looked through the entire display and found the one with the least vibrant little bright pink heart. The brush os horrible, I use an Ecotools blush brush instead. Bulky packaging and pricey when not on sale, but I love the sheer glowy shimmer and the light flushy pink on my skin. One of the rare items I will stock up when I find at cheap price, because it is perfect for everyday look.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by LolaMay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Bought this when it was 40% off at CVS and had the $5 coupon....so it was cheap at that moment.
PROS
**Very cute packaging
**Nice smell
**Adds a beautiful glow without a very obvious shimmer
**Get a lot of product

CONS
**Bulky packaging
**Pricey for the product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2011 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I LOVE this product. Packaging is SUPER cute. I like the consistancy or texture. It doesn't dry out my skin or irritate it, like most other powders do. Smells divine. Super cute heart shapes on the product itself. I love this so much. the ONLY thing I don't like is that I need to apply another powder on my nose because it's oily and the rest of my face is dry... Which I imagine if it did take the shine from my nose, it would also dry out the rest of my face, so I am ok with using 2 different ones.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Muriel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

So, so pretty, but sadly, made my face itch during the first wearing, so I decided to return it. I'm thinking that the culprit must be either the scent or the shimmer.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by KimLoveLe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute favourite powder; not only does it smell AMAZING, it works amazingly well (: It really mattifies my skin and gives it a nice glow; it also evens out the skin really well.

The only thing that I don't like about this product is that it isn't that affordable ): Being a high school student, price is a biggy for me, and since this isn't really in my price range, I wouldn't buy again, *unless* it was on sale, or the price lowered( in which case, I would be extremely happy *u* eheheh)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2011 1:14:00 AM More reviews by makemeup25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. It makes you look dewy/glowy and the shimmer is really fine. But ugh makes my face itch, and caused bumps

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by LJorg

I really like it! Very cute packaging, and adds a nice glow to my face. The hearts are adorable, and it smells great! Has good lasting time, and you only need a little bit of it to get it to show up nicely.

Of course, the brush is a little piece of shedding junk, but who actually uses the ones that come with anyways? It also might be a bit shimmery for some people. Kind of expensive too, so better to wait for it on sale.

Would recommend, and would buy again if I needed to!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 7:54:00 PM More reviews by ginamused

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this for a couple of months and have grown dependent on it. A few days ago, after applying makeup, I was looking in the mirror thinking,"What's wrong with me? I look sick." Then I realized I had forgotten my Happy Booster. A couple of swipes, and there was the healthy glow I've become accustomed to. The smell sweet, violet fragrance is nice, and the mirror is handy. I love it!