July 28, 2014 | 2053 users online

Powder - Physicians Formula - Happy Booster

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2011 7:40:00 PM More reviews by NaturalGirl1116

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this product!! I have it in translucent and even though there are several different colored hearts they all blend together and end up very pearlecent and subtle. What I lOVE most about this product is that it doesn't add too much sparkle, it just adds a very soft dewy glow. It's just goregous!!! I love the little pink heart, it adds a bit of color to your face. I also love the smell of this, it's very subtle and not over powering at all. It also doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It also fells very soft on my skin. I use it over my foundation and it controls my oil and makes my skin GLOW at the same time!!!! This is my HG powder for sure!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2011 3:30:00 AM More reviews by Sephorabeautyaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been wearing the face powder in beige for a few days now. I cant be sure- but I think it might have made me feel sort of like I was " a little high" today, I just had an over all feeling of floaty- wowwwwww weirdness.

Like the color and product, not sure If I should continue use.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 3:49:00 PM More reviews by AdelieLilac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Amazing product! :) I have the translucent powder, the blush and the bronzer and I have to say, I'm really impressed by the quality. It's as good as some of my most expensive blushes yet averages at about $12.00! :) If you haven't tried this yet, go out and buy it, it's worth the money. Oh, and the packaging is just so cute! ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2011 4:26:00 AM More reviews by SweetLash

This is the cutest thing ever and it's actually a great product! I caved and bought this product after I saw how adorable the packaging was and because it was Paraben free, and I was pleasantly surprised at how nice this blush is. I have the 2 shades in Rose and Natural. Since I am more carmel toned the Rose shade works better on my skin and it gives a very natural pop of pink to the cheeks. It goes on smoothly with just the right amount of sheen. I don't really notice the fragrance much because it's very soft and subtle so if there are people senstive to fragrances such as myself, this isn't overpowering at all. So far, this is the only blush I've been wearing for months, I think I might even wear it on my wedding day! I've tried high end brand blushes from Shiseido and Cargo and this is comparable if not better for the Price and quality. Looking forward to trying the bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by keleybean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I agree with another review I saw on MUA about this product...as I have MANY other blushes, most high-end...and this also rates as one of my top 3! Maybe even my top 1 if I had to choose only 1, because I just cant get over how natural it looks on me! It literally gives me a "natural" flush!!! (I have the shade "Natural" as "Rosy" was just too Rose for my liking...) Maybe for a specific or more particular "look", if I want a more coral, peach, cool-toned pink, or warm-fall-brick-red, then I would use a different blush, but, for everyday, I love this one because it literally just gives the most natural glow to my cheeks, as if I'm flushed or blushing! LOVE IT! Also, it smells lovely & the packaging is pretty cute, however, I dont like the brush, & kinda hate it when mirrors are on the back or bottom of the product, but still, this is now one of my staples that I will ALWAYS repurchase when I run out of it! (also, I've seen many other products with a similar theme hearts idea, like Stila, & this one is cheaper & just as lovely in my opinion!) I haven't used PhysForm for a while, although I always did generally like the brand, but now, I've definitely been turned back on to their line & will probably snag up & try many more products!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by citygirl123

I own quite a few blushes, most of them high end (Nars, Illamasqua, etc) and I actually think this one is in my Top 3. I was disappointed to see that it was a bit smaller than the other PF blushes, but the quality of the product makes up for it.

One, the design is all kinds of cute. Hearts? Yes please!

Two, the "natural" blush is amazing. The color makes you look flushed in a very, well, natural way. And the pigmentation is really good. You don't need much of this.

Three, the packaging comes with a cute little mirror, and the obligatory brush (which is useless as always).

Overall, a really great drugstore buy. I've been using more and more PF products because they're one of the few that don't test on animals. Yay!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by allybee1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE!
I just bought this today after hearing a lot about it, and was hesitant after seeing it was $17. But I got it. I have fair skin, NW15 in Mac in the winter and NW20 in the summer, and this provides my skin with a healthy glow (I got it in light bronzer). It makes me look awake and fresh and flushed and healthy and it smells AMAZING! Love it!!! Cute package too :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 6:04:00 AM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in the Beige pressed powder version. Unlike the Translucent lighter shade, I don't use this as a highlighter. I use it as a finishing powder and most often, just by itself over my moisturizer and sunscreen as a powder foundation. It has enough coverage for me to perform as such, and I love it.

My skin leans towards combo dry and I don't like the look or feel of matte, flat powders on me anymore, all they do is look and feel, you guessed it, matte and flat and dull, and overly matte powders tend to settle into lines I didn't know I had. This does the exact opposite of all those :) I don't need oil control, so a little glow, even a bit of shimmer, is fine with me. It's not disco-ball glitter, but I can see on some who don't have dry or 'mature' skin, that it would be, especially if you hit that shimmery pink heart a lot where the major shimmer seems to be (see second product picture above for reference). I skip that one and use only as a cheekbones. For me, this little hot pink compact of cuteness brightens my face up wonderfully and gives me a velvety smooth, soft glow finish. I thought Beige might be too dark at first, at least until summer when I'm a bit more tan and/or start using more bronzer. However, the Translucent shade was really light and pink so I knew, and confirmed based on reviews here, that Beige was the way to go for what I wanted. This goes on perfectly with a kabuki brush and leaves my skin soft, smooth and glowing from within. It has a bit of shimmer in bright sunlight, but I tend not to wear it to the beach or whatever, lol , so not an issue and makes me look brighter and fresh at work under fluorescent lights even, amazing! I knocked it down a mark for the bulky packaging and lousy brush I won't use, but it's cute, doesn't cause breakouts and gives me the effect I wanted it for, although I seriously doubt it actually boosts my mood beyond "wow, I'm swirling my brush around in what looks like Valentine candy hearts, awwww!" so I will be repurchasing this and the blushes I already loved, and probably pick up a bronzer next in the line as well.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by ItaliNicki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Scent- GREAT! Smells wonderful!
Price- Pretty good- Got for BOGO 50% at Rite-Aid, and it had a $3.00 off sticker, so it was a great deal
Packaging- I wish the package wasn't so bulky. I LOVE PF's powders just wish there wasn't so much. . plastic ;)

I wasn't sure whether to buy the "Translucent" or "Beige"- ended up with beige and love it! I'm using it as an overall face brightener- although the pretty pink heart is adorable, I don't like it, LOL- it's too pink and I've been swirling my brush around it other wise my face looks too pink!! Overall, love this, and would absolutely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2011 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Autumn13

Love this one and purchased the Translucent. I used as a highlighter on work days and an all over powder on weekends when I just want a "glow" without looking like an oil slick. It smells wonderful and I love the hearts. I've purchased my 2nd one since I've almost out of my first purchased. I also use the pinkest heart as a blush and top it with the lighter shades. It's very natural and quite lovely!