April 23, 2014 | 1389 users online

Mascara - Laura Mercier - Full Blown Volume Lash Building Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by ml176

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wasn't expecring to be this in love with a mascara, but I am. This mascara truly gave me the bext mix of length plus volume. It really accentuated my eyes. It exceeded my expectations and I don't know if I can resist buying another tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 12:51:00 PM More reviews by sarah1nicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Holy smokes! I got this as a 100 point perk at Sephora and wowww this stuff is awesome. I have used every mascara known to man. I have pretty long eye lashes, but ever sense my early experiementation with mascaras, liners, makeup removers, etc. a good amount of my lashes have fallen out. Most mascaras promise so much volume but all i ever get is clump or the dreaded spider lashes. Laura Mercier's Full Blown Volume Lash Building Mascara does neither. The brush is longer than most, and made up of bristles (which I love! so sick of all mascaras moving over to plastic wand applicators). The formula is light and gel-based. In one swoop all my lashes were coated and gorgeous. No sitting there applying coat after coat, but this stuff is buildable if you feel the need. I plan on using this as a day mascara, because I usually do a neutral look and play up my eyes, but this would work amazingly for a night look too. I would say this definitely gives a more dramatic look. The price is a up there, but I have paid much more for Lancome, Dior, YSL etc. Give this a try. If anything go get a sample at your local Sephora if you don't want to invest in the $24. All in all this might end up being my HG mascara. Crossing my fingers...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 2:58:00 PM More reviews by julieissofine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this mascara. It's brush is really full and long, it seperates my lashes beautifully, I can build it up without it looking clumpy or spidery. I love that I can reach even the tiniest lashes on my inner corners and that I can layer up to 3 coats of this and get awesome volume without the clumpiness. It also holds my curl really well. Yes, it is pricey but I rather spend a little more for something that works for me than buying 5 drugstore mascaras that don't.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2010 1:03:00 AM More reviews by girrl65

This is a decent mascara, but for the price, it is nothing special. It does a pretty good job thickening and a fair job lengthening....if you don't end up with clumps. The old school brushy brush does not do a good job with combing and defining the lashes. Also, it is so long and straight that I have a hard time getting in the corners of my eyes. If this was in the $10 to $12 range or less, I'd say its pretty good, but this is $24. Please. Don't waste your money. Dozens of drugstore mascaras are as good or better. I don't have an aversion to spending $24 on mascara, but I won't do it when the actual product is drugstore quality, like this.