Sephora Instant Moisturizer

3.5

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, PEG-8, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Silica, D-Limonene, Linalool, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Salicylate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

Got this as a GWP and have been hesitant to use this on my combination skin since it was a cream. Finally decided to give this a try since the last month has been super dry and cold and I am hooked! I mainly use a thicker layer for my cheeks as it's been flaky but find that a thin layer elsewhere doesn't break me out either. I love how it doesn't leave a greasy touch and absorbs really well leaving my skin super soft especially in the morning and throughout the day. I even use this under my eyes to keep it nice and hydrated. Their serums from this line on the other hand is a different story. I gave this a 4 since it the larger size comes in a jar and it seems a bit unsanitary to dig at it. The price is pretty affordable for a mid-high end product, $20 for the 1.69 oz size. Also love how it's suitable for my sensitive skin and is their big thing is that their skincare is formulated without Parabens,Sulfates, Phthalates, GMOs & Triclosan. I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out!

It's average. Better than your normal drugstore brand moisturizers but not the best. I have very dry skin in the winter and this didn't seem to do much. I found myself reapplying it halfway throughout the day because my skin felt dry. However, in the summer it felt great on my skin when I used it as a night cream (I usually have slightly oily skin in the summer). It's not bad but as I stated before..it's pretty average.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Like other reviewers, I received a sample (2 actually) from Sephora. I really like this. It's somewhat thick and the scent is amazing. A very light floral scent but doesn't irate my skin. This really is an instant moisturizer but then again my skin really isn't ever on the dry side, even in the winter. I might consider purchasing the full size because I like this so much.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I put this on after washing my face because it tends to dry up when I wash it. I got this as a sample and I don't see anything great to buy it. I'm not crazy for moisturizers, but I definitely don't have anything bad to say about it. It's average.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got a sample of this and wow. This is a really good moisturizer. The scent is pretty and girly without being overpowering. This is creamy and glides on leaving my skin silky. I find a little of this goes quite a way so this does last quite longer then I feel most moisturizers. I am not a fan of it coming in a jar so I go for the tube. A great moisturizer at a great price.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

this is my moisturizer of choice, I tried it when the sephora opened in my local JCP, and have repurchased several times since! it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean, and after just a little while, my skin is ready for my makeup, and it is gentle on my skin, i can use it every day, at night and during the day :) it does seem to work better with other sephora skin care products, i think they are made to jive better wiht each other. When i can get to sephora again ill pick some up, but currently im out :(

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I received a generous sample of this moisturizer in my VIB clutch from Sephora. It claims to be an oil free, intensive moisturizer. I should say that almost ALL moisturizers clog me or break me out. I was quite hesitant to try this but I looked at the ingredients and it seemed OK. I tried this moisturizer for 3 nights in the evening. I have to say, I like the texture a lot. It's a creamy consistency and it simply glides on your skin. Personally, I love the scent. It smells very floral yet clean. But those who are sensitive towards fragrance should steer clear. It can be over powering for some noses. I felt that while this moisturizer did moisturize, it also dried out my skin. It moisturizers when you first put it on but after a while, I think it dried out my skin, specially on my cheeks and forehead. Weird. This is the reason I gave it a 3 star rating. But I do like the scent, and it didn't cause breakouts. I think this would be great for oily/very oily skinned guys and gals. But for combo and dry, I would opt for something creamier. All in all, I would say give this a try. It comes in buy a tube for $12 or a jar for $20. Good price. I would ask for a sample.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I really don't like this for 2 reasons

1) it didn't moisturize any better than any of my moisturizers ( even my dollar store ones),

2) It BROKE me out!!! I rarely if ever have any pimples and I now have had my first ever real breakout . I have 6 pimples on my face after only a week of use.I have never seen my face look this bad I've had facial rashes on my entire face before and even with the rashes my face looked better than it does right now.I also see a few baby white heads starting to come up..

\the fragrance is strong so if you have issues with that stay away.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I received a little sample packette of this moisturizer. I didn't think it was anything special. It performed about average on my oily skin. But I really hope my sample packette was bad or something because the smell was just horrible. Even if this moisturizer was really amazing I don't think I could get over the smell. It smelled exactly like OFF bug spray. No thanks.

This was my very first high end moisturizer, thus, I don't have much else aside from drug store products to compare it to; however, here's my go! I purchased this after receiving a sephora gift card. I was extremely hesitant towards using it as my skin is typically acne-prone & mildly oily. Talk about the barrier of bad skin right? Anyhow, after a few days of contemplation I made the move & applied it. In all honesty, it did moisturize my skin, but, not for very long. My skin was dry after a few hours. Which, for my skin type is completely unheard of! I was extremely disappointed as the texture of this moisturizer is something I can rave about for days! I think I'm going to store the rest of the tube in a drawer until summer returns & I can use it. I'm assuming my skin will take to it a bit better once the dry fall air doesn't take as big of a toll. Eventually I will be repurchasing; just not anytime soon.