July 26, 2014 | 1381 users online

Moisturizers - Sephora - Instant Moisturizer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by cadabeijos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a deluxe sample of this from Sephora and tried it out. While it is a decent moisturizer--it doesn't seem to be overly moisturizing, so sort of average-grade as far as moisturizers go--it is heavily perfumed. For those who are sensitive to scents in facial skincare products, this is not for you.

Also, it seems to perform similar to something you might find at the drugstore. It absorbs quickly, but doesn't seem to be enough for those with dry skin, dehydrated skin, or skin that needs more moisture in the winter.

I will not be purchasing the full size of this.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by linnie93

I unintentionally picked this product up when I was at Sephora about 3 weeks ago. For a period of time, I was using Eucerin Calming Cream as a moisturizer and it worked great. Then I got tired of it and wanting to try a new product which happened to be this Sephora moisturizer. At first I found it to not be as moisturizing as I've expected it to be, but I kept it still. About a week ago, my skin gets a little bit of dryer and I felt this painful burning sensation when I apply this cream to the red areas around my nose. I then am sure of this product is just not for people who have sensitive/ very dry skin. I wish it could have work better because I really like its consistency

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by slc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Sorry, but this did absolutely nothing for my dry skin. Not a drop of moisture. Certainly no plumping.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by ichbinanne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gave me allergies

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by jrbee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this a few weeks ago and I've been using it as a nighttime moisturizer on my very oily skin. I think the scent is strong, but it works well. My skin has never looked better. I think it's just the right amount of hydration for me at night, but would be much too heavy for the day time, but my skin is VERY oily. I find it to be a bit expensive (then again, I'm a cheapskate!!), but a little goes a long way, so I probably won't have to buy more for six months.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by fictionalize

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't love it but I don't hate it, either. I bought this about two months ago and have been using it on my crazy, acne-prone, sensitive skin. My skin really is crazy--I originally bought this because though it is normally oily, it sometimes becomes super dry and weird. Since it was summer and really sweaty weather, I didn't want to use my usual heavy moisturizer (Olay). I didn't know anything about this when I bought it, and at first I was pleasantly surprised. It moisturized well, smelled a little too strong but not bad, left my skin smooth and soft and didn't aggravate my acne. However, after about a month of using it I started to notice my pores were becoming more clogged, and they did become better once I used it less. Though I still use this when I want a little more moisture but not a heavy finish, especially in the morning (it definitely primes well--I find it has a very silicone-y feel), and I find it holds up to more expensive and fancier moisturizers I have tried, I don't think it's really that exceptional and I will keep trying other stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 9:32:00 PM More reviews by terev

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This moisturizer is probably the most complete, best moisturizer I've ever used. It addresses my combination skin by moisturizing my cheeks and sides of my nose (which sometimes get dry and flaky, without making my oily t-zone greasy (or extra oily). It has age defying properties and helps my skin feel quenched. The texture is fabulous and luxurious. The super subtle skin/light reflectors are not noticeable but my skin looks radiant, almost as if from within. I've experienced similar results from other moisturizers, but none have addressed this many concerns or had such successful results (and definitely for this length of time). You can't beat the price! I also have rosacea and mild acne, but this moisturizer works well and doesn't exacerbate either condition. I use it after the PTR Viz-1000 serum and could not possibly be happier! After trying many, many other brands (including several sold exclusively by derm's), I'm ecstatic to have finally found a combination that works for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by riarobot

Broke me out very badly. I knew it was this product as I was getting lots of little white heads and red bumps on my skin (usually the hormonal ones are the cystic kind...). However, it smells great, is very cheap for a moisturizer, and feels quite nice on.

I only give it a 1 out of 5 because it does not work for my skin type (very oily). Would work great on very dry to dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2012 9:24:00 AM More reviews by shgirl2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Thanks ladies for the tips on this product. I bought it yesterday because of the reviews and love it. Great scent and great finish texture, moisturized but not greasy. Tried it last night and didn't wake up with a greasy face - love that! Bet it will be great under makeup.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2012 9:06:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

The moisturizer came with the clarisonic MIA 2.
At the beginning I was so excited to try it because I was in need for a night cream but it broke me out very bad,and I'm not just talking about little pimples but big cystic acnes. I thought it was because of the clarisonic but after I stopped using the cream I didnt have any new acne. right now I only use it to moisturized my neck.