July 29, 2014 | 1121 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by imperiale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been so surprised by this little concealer! I'll be the first to admit I am a huge drugstore makeup snob, but this concealer beats nearly all other concealers I've tried, drugstore or designer.

It's a fairly highly pigmented liquid concealer that comes in a square tube with a doe foot applicator. Packaging is quite nice and sleek, although there is no denying that it's cheap and the border rubs off the tube pretty easily. As for colour selection, it's not the best by any means, but I'm lucky that 15/fair suits me just fine.

Anyway, onto performance: this concealer really is fantastic as it's incredibly easy to blend, is quite pigmented, gives a medium coverage, it great either under or over foundation, lasts me all day without a touch-up and doesn't slide or flake, and is great under eyes as well as it doesn't settle into fine lines. It's great value for money as it's fairly inexpensive to begin with, but a little goes a long way and one tube will actually last me months.

I don't know if I can quite call this concealer HG, but I can't deny that it is fantastic and has continued to best each subsequent concealer I've tried. I will continue to re-purchase until I find that elusive HG concealer. Definitely worth a try!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by antolin1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Let me first say I purchased this purely as a highlighter when both L'Oreal Lumi highlighter ($13) and YSL Eclat ($44) both failed me big-time. Anywhoo, onward...

I got this in 10 Light which I believe is the lightest shade, and it turned out to work as a great highlighter for my NC25-30 skin. Because it's a concealer and not a "glowy" type product it works best under and not over foundation. It went on really smooth and blends seamlessly under foundation. Considering how long it will last the price tag of $8 bucks is def a good deal. This is just as good if not better than department store concealers for sure and I highly recommend it for both highlighting and coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2014 5:14:00 AM More reviews by funfunfun123

This is a great drugstore concealer. I comes in a great selection of colours, so it can cater for a range of people, and is affordable. It has a great creamy consistency, but I find it still can settle into the fine lines beneath my eyes (which all concealers I've tried have done).

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2014 8:59:00 PM More reviews by topbeautyxo

I'm probably going to be the only one who has a sort of negative comment to this. First of all , I really love the formula , its creamy and doesn't look cakey at all. The only thing is that this oxides ( not sure if i just got a bad one) and doesn't cover my under eye circle . It makes them look gray but bright at the same time :/

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 6:41:00 PM More reviews by bribri1531

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best concealer ever! (For the price too) I have gone through about 5 tubes of this stuff! It works wonders, a great dupe for the nars creamy concealer, and a whole lot cheaper. I definitely recommend this concealer!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by lnicole1999

Amazing. Perfect in every way. I have used this for a year straight and have had no trouble with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Josefinegr

Good concealer! I liked it very much, it covered my pimples very well but it did not cover up dark circles completely. I have very fair skin but they did have a colour even for me! Good concealer and good price!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 2:59:00 AM More reviews by bracelet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Highly recommend this for anyone looking for a cheap under eye concealer. It's very runny and doesn't crease at all. I also use this for blemish conceal and it works great -- I would con sider this to be light to medium coverage. I'm NC 30/35 and use 20 Sand. Only thing I don't like is the dip/wand applicator because it seems very unhygienic. A solution could be to apply the concealer to a metal palette and use a brush to apply to your face but sometimes I do get lazy and just apply the applicator straight to my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Kalady

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS: Creamy, doesn't sit in fine lines under eyes, thin yet densely pigmented, doe-foot applicator, cheap/accessible, good all-around concealer
CONS: Wears off around 4/5 hour mark, black on packaging fade quickly, very fair skin tones not represented

This concealer has been my go-to on a day to day basis for over a month now, though I've had this for much longer than that. I like it quite a bit and would say that this is a great all-around drugstore concealer: it has enough coverage for blemishes and yet is thin and moisturizing around the under eye area. I am beyond picky when it comes to under eye concealers- they must be invisible in strong daylight, in a x20 magnifying mirror, not crease, not settle in lines, not look cakey, cover my horrendous dark circles at least 50%, etc. - and this one is a fairly good drugstore pick in that regard. The coverage is a solid medium but buildable as well. I also like that it is easy to apply and takes little time to do so, which is why I used it in the morning for school and for whenever I was travelling and didn't want to bother carrying many products.

There are, in my opinion, 2 downfalls of this product: its lasting power and color range. First, when I conceal my under eyes, I'm not someone who likes to nor wants to touch up during the day, so I need my products to last. I found that although this wore off evenly, It was essentially nonexistent after a standard school day (even with powder)- yikes. If you are a touch-up gal, this will work beautifully as it layers naturally, but if you want straight-shot lasting power, this could fall short of expectations. Secondly, the color range... Although this may not be a problem for most people (Maybelline did make this concealer in all good neutral, natural shades), I am quite fair and there are no colors for people as light as I am in pigmentation. I'm currently using Fair 15 (which I find to be lighter than the #10 shade available), but it is too dark to use on my face. This is not something new to me- most drugstore products are 2 to 3 shades too dark for me- but it is nonetheless irritating.

Overall, give this concealer a shot if you're in the market for a new one: it has good coverage, a nice finish, can be used anywhere on the face, and is very affordable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

I seriously love this concealer! one of the best ones I've used from the drugstore. It's liquidy enough to be blended out while providing good coverage with minimal creasing. I bought this in light which was too close to the color of my skin but I'll be sure to buy the lightest one. Usually Maybelline products are too pink or neutral but I'm glad this is yellow enough for my warm skin tone.