Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is my holy grail concealor! I love it and I would completely recommend it. It is a dupe for the Nars Creamy concealor too. I currently own 6 of these (whoops!) as they do run out really quickly, but that may because I use it so frequently. It is a creamy formula, that doesn't cake on, it is medium coverage, but is very natural and subtle, feels lovely and light on the face, and provides a satin finish with a little glow. ...And that's all I have to say on that one!

on 3/29/2015 7:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The product covers my dark circles under my eyes and imperfections very well, i like it 'cause it's very creamy and easy to blend it and it lasts on my skin all day. it's my favourite drugstore concealer yet.

This is a decent product if your in a pinch. My shoppers was sold out of my holy grail dark circle earser so I grabbed this. It tends to crease on me if I don't "bake" my powder. The Color in the lightest still isn't light enough for my fair skin

I just love this concealer. Not only does it cover imperfections, but it gives somewhat of a dewy glow which looks great! I use this for under my eyes and to cover up any acne I have and would recommend it to anyone, I've gone through so many!

on 3/23/2015 9:11:00 AM

My colour in this product is the second lightest one, which I actually find to be lighter than the first colour in the range. I find this product covers my dark circles very well, and goes smoothly under the eyes. I apply with a damp beauty blender, as this blends the product out best i find. The only issue I have found is that it creases slightly, even with powder. Still a favourite concealer of mine :)

on 3/21/2015 12:32:00 PM

I bought this in Fair (I'm N/NW10-15 for reference). I have seen countless YT beauty gurus slather on NARS radiant creamy concealer, and have also seen many comments that this is just as good, if not better. So of course I had to give it a try. I used this under one eye and LA Girl HD concealer under the other. I think that is helpful for comparison purposes. The LA Girl concealer is much more salmon colored, whereas Fit Me is the color of my skin. LA Girl has a thicker consistency, Fit Me is creamier and spreads more easily. And whereas the LA Girl concealer can look cakey, Fit Me looks fresh and stays fresh all day.

on 3/20/2015 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

The only reason i couldn't give this product 5 lippies is because of packaging... The inside is amazing and is all that really matters but you have to be careful when opening and closing it because it will leak and easily look dirty and old! The colors are very yellow toned and match my skin perfectly but others may not like that aspect! I think the yellow tones really cancel out darkness and brighten the under eye area better than salmon based concealers IMO. Lovely concealer overall and definately better than the nars creamy radiant concealer, no comparison! On my 3rd tube and will continue to repurchase :)

on 3/20/2015 8:19:00 PM

Best concealer it is a perfect dupe to mars creamy concealer and is significantly cheaper it has great coverage and stayed on however the packaging wore a little but besides that it's amazing

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is a great concealer, everything positive people are saying about it is true in my opinion. Unfortunately though, I've purchased this twice and both times the packaging was super leaky at the point between the lid and bottle. Like it's fine for a few weeks and then it starts leaking everywhere, like not a small amount, enough to get on everything else in my makeup bag.

on 3/16/2015 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the 2nd concealer I've tried and I think it does it's job. It covers well however it faded quickly but it's nothing a little reapplication can't fix. There's limited colors unfortunately.