Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 5/4/2015 3:13:00 AM

I had just received this product a few days ago from my relative who went on vacation in USA. I asked her nicely if she could buy me a few make-up products, she said yes and this was one of the few items. Here are my thoughts:

1. The packaging is good. No complaints whatsoever. I'm not very particular when it comes to packaging sometimes but for this product I really like because it's very simple and sleek.

2. I would say that the product gives medium coverage (for me at least); it covers my redness, dark circles, blemishes, and evens out my skin tone. It is not cake-y, it does not feel heavy on my skin, and blends really well on the surface of my skin.

3. Perfect substitute for a highlight!

4. AFFORDABLE

Overall, it's a good product :)

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Honestly, this concealer is one of my all-time favorites for my under eye area. It provides awesome coverage, and isn't drying to my sensitive under eye which is a problem I've had with several others, particularly the Mac pro-long wear. It's an awesome price and is almost a dupe of the Nars creamy concealer.

That being said the coverage is not full, and I have quite dark circles, so a corrector is still needed. Though this might be only my problem.

on 4/29/2015 6:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Reference: I am a NC30 in Mac and use the shade Sand/20.

I love this concealer! Prior to this I was using my Mac Mineralize Concealer which I felt wasn't nearly as good compared to this.

1. Did not settle in my fine lines.
2. Did not dry out my verrrry dry eyes.
3. Good coverage.
4. Did not oxidize like my Mac one.

All in all, this is a great concealer! I will definately be repurchasing this. At a price of around $7-$10 this is great!

on 4/27/2015 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I am looking for a light concealer to use as an everyday under eye highlight. I use a very light coverage foundation for every day usage, so I wanted a concealer to match. Many concealers are a bit too thick for my everyday look. I also heard these were dupes for the NARS radiant creamy concealers, and I didn't want to spend too much money on something for everyday usage.

I picked this up in the color 35 first (deep). 35 worked indoors but once I wore it outside I realized it is a tad bit too ashy and didn't look very natural. I then bought 30, however, it is so close to my skin tone it doesn't work well as a highlighter. The color 30 is actually DARKER than the color 35 (deep.) I mix both colors together to get the perfect everyday highlight.

I give the concealer 3.5 stars because the color range is severely lacking. I hate that WOC often times have to buy 2 colors so I've docked points off for that. Also, I've noticed that it can define my pores and creases. Luckily, I don't have too many but if you have dry skin or any wrinkles, etc. this might not work for you. It seems to have a drying effect on my oily skin and does seem to oxidize and almost disappears throughout they day. I will say I do think the formula on these is amazing. If only the effect was....

I think I will go ahead and keep these concealers while I continue my search but I don't know if I will buy them again when they run out.

on 4/27/2015 11:09:00 PM

I adore this concealer! I have it in Fair to highlight and Light to conceal blemishes. The formula is creamy but doesn't crease too badly. Easy to apply with the doe foot applicator Probably one of the very best drugstore concealers EVER.

on 4/24/2015 2:22:00 AM

i absolutely love this concealer! it has a very high coverage for being a drugstore concealer. I even use it over my mac pro-longwear concealer, sometimes. It does crease very easily on my under-eyes, even with a setting powder. but for covering blemishes, i HIGHLY recommend it. holy grail concealer for me. color selection is decent.

on 4/23/2015 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very nice colour range. I wanted to get a dark coloured concealer for contouring. But there is not so many options in the drug store. I use the colour coffee. And it blends well and have nice colour. But I think it block my pores slightly. I might get breakouts if I use it on my cheeks. Now I am just using it for nose contouring.

HG concealer for the moment, I have this in fair and have repurchased twice. I dot onto my skin and pat with my fingertips to blend. Covers redness and blemishes well, but under eye circles not so much. I have dry patches on my cheeks, and this can be layered over without sticking to the dry patches and making them appear rough. The colour is a great match for me, and can be used under or over foundation. I have even used on its own with powder set on top. The packaging can be a bit messy, I find that it likes to run down the wand and pool under the lid. Overall a decent drugstore concealer that gets the job done.

on 4/21/2015 3:13:00 PM

I first bought this product and I quite liked it. I really liked the colour but the pigmentation wasn't amazing, but I thought it was okay for drugstore. I then started using it more often and noticed my undereye area was getting really dry, red and sore. I was using lots of eye creams including bobbi browns extra hydrating one thinking it was because of the weather. It turns out it was this product. I have used cheaper brands before and it did the same to me. I am no longer buying cheaper products as it is obviously bad for my skin

on 4/19/2015 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

The Fit Me concealer is definitely worth the hype. It's a great everyday concealer and would work on a bunch of different skin types. I personally have dry under eyes and an oily, acne-prone t-zone, and this concealer works everywhere. I love how this looks on my skin, and would repurchase in a heart beat!

Pros:
- smooth
- pigmented (medium coverage)
- hydrating but not greasy
- not cakey
- good for under eyes and smaller blemishes

Cons:
- shade range
- oxidizes sometimes
- orangey medium-dark colors