Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 2/28/2015 4:11:00 AM

I recently tried this concealer after only using the Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle concealer for years, out of curiosity of the hype and also to get a matching shade as my Nars Creamy Concealer in Custard. I got the light to medium Sand shade, which is too dark for me but I did that on purpose to mix it in with a concealer that is too light for me so it works.

This is not a dupe for the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in my opinion, because the Nars is thicker and has greater coverage whereas the Fit Me is creamier and more fluid-like. I can see why people love this for highlighting and under the eyes because it is SUPER blendable - I was pretty shocked at how well is blended into the skin. I don't think this product works well for spot concealer like how I used it, but it is a great concealer in the drugstore nonetheless.

I also really appreciate the packaging! They need to reformat that sponge tip applicator in the other maybelline concealer haha

on 2/28/2015 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I'm really impressed. This concealer doesn't crease or smudge under my eyes or on top of blemishes. I find that it's so creamy and covers most of the darkness under my eyes. For the price, this is a good concealer.

on 2/28/2015 12:25:00 AM

I bought this as a "dupe" for the NARS creamy concealer. I have to say, I was very impressed. I have two small lines on my under eyes, and every concealer I own usually settles into them. If I put powder on top, this one stays crease free for 3-4 hours, which is a huge difference! I love the ease of the applicator, and it really is creamy. I sometimes use it for blemishes and it does the job. I wouldn't repurchase because I love trying new products, but I would definitely recommend.

on 2/27/2015 9:17:00 PM

I love this concealer it covers acne blemishes and blends really well, I have the shade Fair 15 and it's a perfect match for my fair skin tone. I live in New Zealand and pay around $20-$25. One of my favourite concealers highly recommend :)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I haven't found anything better for my dry under eye area yet. I love the shade 20 and it's a pretty nice consistency although throughout the day I notice it looking a bit cakey and seems to adhere to my dry patches. I still use it quite often, I'm on my 2nd tube, but going to look for something better for my dry skin.

on 2/27/2015 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Overall I think this product's ability to cover blemishes, dark circles etc... is great! I purchased the 2nd lightest shade, and tested it out over 1 and 1/2 months straight to cover my dark circles. Mind you, my dark circles aren't atrocious; so I don't really need a high coverage concealer. My only problem I had was when I applied this concealer to my under eye area about 20-30 mins later it turned completely ORANGE!!! I had so many odd stares from people and so many people saying under my eyes was orange! To apply I sometimes used a wet beauty blender, my fingers, or a foundation brush. Either way it always turned orange. It's not like I applied copious amounts, I just put 1-2 dots under my eyes and blended. I'm not entirely sure if this concealer's undertones were too orange for my skin or I got a shade too dark. But ability wise, I found that this concealer didn't crease under my eyes at all which is a big plus! I've tried this concealer to cover blemishes, but I wouldn't recommend this specific concealer for covering blemishes only because it's too creamy/liquids. I think a concealer with a drier consistency would adhere to the blemish much better! I think a stick concealer such as "Revlon photo ready stick concealer" would be perfect because it's not too drying but not too creamy. But if you're going to use this Fit Me Concealer on pimples, I recommend applying some to the back of your hand first then putting it on the pimple so you don't transmit any bacteria from the pimple; back into the tube! I really hoped this review helped some of you. I definitely would recommend this concealer.

So I dont have terrible dark circles or anything but I really like this concealer. I bought this in a lighter shade for my NC40 skin (I bought 20 Sand Sable) for highlighting my under eye area to "wake" me up. lets just say it does exactly that! Beautiful concealer for under eyes, consistency is very watery and blends like a dream (Probably the reason it is hyped). I think you do need to set it with a powder to make it last more as it dries natural and not matte. I love it for my undereyes for highlighting and concealing a bit and this lasts really well under the eyes if set well. Yes I would repurchase, and yes I would recommend it.
P.S Now that I swatched it on my hand and stared at it, there are small light reflecting shimmers in it (you cant see the shimmer once you are more than a few cm away.) so I think this is a brightening concealer! also the shade I got is quite yellow in case anyone cares (:

on 2/27/2015 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The only concealer that will stay put on my blemishes! Doesn't work as well under my eyes though. Will definitely repurchase!

on 2/25/2015 8:53:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I bought this because it was supposed to be a dupe for my favorite NARS creamy radiant concealer, which I use mainly to conceal blemishes. When I first tried it I was very disappointed it was a very thin consistency and gave barely any coverage- not at all like the NARS concealer. I was ready to return it but then I tried it one more time and let it sit for about five minutes or so before I lightly patted it in. That made all the difference- omg- it seemed to have thickened up and covered so well! I guess it just needs time to set. I got the fair which is a great color match for me (NARS SG in Mont blanc/CRC in vanilla).I am so happy with it!

on 2/24/2015 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my go-to for undereye circles. I would not use it to conceal raised spots, but it covers my circles very well.