Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

I really liked how this covered my dark acne spots but I've used others that worked better and were WAY cheaper. It's great though for an eyeshadow primer too though which I thought was great! A good concealer, not the best but definitely worth trying out!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a great drugstore concealer, covers well and blends easily. However, perhaps due to the fact I have oily skin it tends to separate a little on my skin and towards the afternoon looks slightly orange. I wouldn't repurchase as I prefer a more high end concealer.

cakes up easily, clings to my dry patches, and fades throughout the day even though i set it with powder. not that great coverage either, its light to medium coverage. leans a bit on the orangey side, too (but i'm on the fairer side). will keep repurchasing though just because i haven't found a better drugstore concealer yet.

I love it. Blends easily and covers imperfections perfectly. Hope they don't change formula or price.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

When I first got this product, I had meant to get one to match my skin and not for highlighting purposes. I got shade 15 and it turned out to be too light and a highlighting shade. Luckily, my sister gave me shade 10 after she figured out that it was too dark for her. I love these both so much! At first, I was like "I don't get the Youtube hype about these. They're just Ok." But as I continued to use them, I understood. They are so blendable and do have pretty good coverage and they don't oxidize. I've used 3/4 of each tube and will definitely be getting more.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very easy to use, I have a yellower one that I use under my eyes. Pretty good coverage and stays on all day with very little flaking. Doesn't feel dry or pull at the skin, and doesn't make my skin itchy.

I love this concealer! It is creamy, not drying, and covers up my under eye circles. I like using it best with my fingers because it keeps the coverage as high as possible but it also looks beautiful with a beauty sponge. I've already repurchased this a few times, it's my favourite concealer at the moment.
(I find the shade 15 a bit too pink though, shade 10 is slightly darker and more yellow toned so the shade range isn't perfect.)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I like this concealer overall, it makes me look as if I have more than enough sleep and it really makes me younger, the formula is very blendable and creamy. some downsides to it is that when you take flash photos, it reflects back and it can make you look pasty and ghost like, it looks fine on any lighting or camera photos but when you turn flash on you can clearly see where you put the concealer is at, even with a setting powder ( I also use the fitme matte and poreless powder to set it after ) I like this concealer but I am also on the hunt for another concealer that doesn't reflect back light like this one does, yes I will continue to use it, but not for night outs or events where flash photography will be taken.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I think you get a great product for the price. there are several shades to choose from and you could even contour with these depending on your skin tone. I love this product.

I bought this in the colour 20 (NC25-30, very dark under eyes) and it is definitely a perfect shade for brightening my eye area. I really only use concealer for my under eye area, and I'm not sure how this would hold up on blemishes. It works ok, I normally mix this with a higher coverage concealer as it can be very sheer when blended. I really like using this in the under eye "triangle" (under eye in triangle shape down to nose and back up to corner of my eyebrows) to both conceal and highlight .

I have the Nars creamy concealer as well, and I do not believe this is a "dupe" for this product as others claim. This concealer is a much thinner consistency, however it is my favourite drugstore liquid concealer. I have found that this concealer can crease depending on what activities you are doing, but it is perfect for running errands on the weekend.