September 21, 2014 | 1877 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by ambergray

AMAZING! Shade 15 is lighter than shade 10 though! Dupe for NARS radiant creamy concelar but a fraction of the price! 10🌟 recommend

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by megankdid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this concealer. It has pretty good coverage. It covers my dark circles and my redness and my spots nicely. It's really blendable and I like that. Most days I just put this on and that's it. The only problem with it is for some reason around my nose, it burns. But only on a specific spot on either side of my nose. It's a little weird but if I blend it in as soon as I put it on, it's fine. I think it's still worth it for how cheap it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by electropop3545

What a great product. This concealer is very creamy and blends well. I love how it leaves a glowing touch to my face. I have oily, acne prone skin and this lasts all day for me. It has decent coverage. I use this everyday for under the eyes and I like to use this on blemishes on days my skin is fairly decent or when I do not feel like using a full coverage concealer like MUFE. I found that the Maybelline age rewind is a bit too drying on the eyes for me and this is a great replacement. Highly recommend trying it out!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by christinequeen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I cannot tell you how much I love this concealer! Around June, I wanted to find a good concealer with a great price for the summer months. I wanted something lightweight, with about medium coverage, and wouldn't flake or rub off when wet. This did the trick. It covered all of my blemishes/imperfections, didn't come off when I was in the pool, and didn't crease or cake up on me. I got the color medium and its a perfect match, since I do get tan in the summer. As the day goes along, the product gets even better. I usually wear this alone, or with sunscreen, so I wouldn't know what its like with foundation. I bought this tube in June, its now August, and I still have a lot of product.

Pros:
good coverage
good price
good packaging
great to take to go in purse/beach bag

Cons:
not many shades to choose from

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2014 8:33:00 AM More reviews by rhin27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This concealer has medium coverage and can look cakey if you put too much on. It lasts for a decent amount of time, but it does crease a lot on my under eyes. It's very easy to apply and blends beautifully and it's also quite moisturising so it's perfect if you have dry skin. It's also quite dewey so it's perfect if you like that look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have this in #10 and #15 for my NC20 skin. This is a great concealer for under eye concealing. I don't have prominent under eye circles. This concealer is light-weight, super blendable and does not crease. I was not super impressed with other products from the Fit Me line but this along with the Maybelline age remind in brightener is my go-to! I have repurchased many times.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by amjQ8

Not bad but not that good either. I would not buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by BeFineFilipina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have a horrible time looking for a drugstore concealer that matches my skintone. Most look much too light, even after looking for the darkest concealer they offer. But this one actually has a decent range of concealers in the tan/darker end of the spectrum. I bought this in "cafe". It covers decently, but is in no way full coverage, more medium. But it does apply easily. The staying power isn't that great but considering there are miserable options for a drugstore concealer that matches my summer darkened skin, I'm satisfied with this one. I also tried Sonia Kashuk's medium concealer palette and that was wayyy too light for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 6:03:00 AM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ive used this for 3 years straight among my other concealers but i love it, it brightens and for me gives good coverage for undereye and minor blemishes. its so creamy and blends like a dream. i have the shades 10 and 15. they both match well. i would reccomend if you want medium coverage undereye or minor blemish concealer. a staple in my routine.:)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

This is an ok concealer. I wish the shades were better but I may repurchase this after trying some others. Overall it applies nice and light but does not last all day which removes a lippie, and can look cakey as the day goes on.