Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 6/10/2015 3:58:00 PM

This is a less than average foundation for combination-oily skin, I won't be using it again unless I'm desperate and all my other foundations somehow are destroyed in a nuclear war and fit me is the only one left. However if you have very dry skin, I think you would like this.

on 6/3/2015 3:56:00 PM

I started using FitMe when I was in high school and years later am still using it. It's lightweight but still provides adequate coverage. And it's the deveined of this product that I love! They have a range of shades to choose from but unfortunately for me the lightest 110 shade is never stocked anywhere (in Melbourne) so I have to settle for the 120 shade which isn't light enough.

Don't know why there are a lot of negative reviews. This foundation isn't that bad! I have dry skin and I started using this during the winter months to keep my skin glowing. This helped my skin look more alive and fresh. It stayed on for about 7-8 hours, so if you're looking for a work or school foundation, this is it. Nothing long lasting but I really do like this.

on 5/31/2015 11:52:00 PM

Bought this on sale and glad I didn't pay more than $9 for it. It's ok for day to day use if I put on lots of powder otherwise I'm super shiny and it doesn't last. Definitely can't put on too much either or not even powder can save me. Won't be wearing this stuff anywhere there will be cameras though if I'm shiny in daylight...

on 5/31/2015 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have acne prone skin so i find it difficult to find a foundation that doesn't break me out. However this foundation has never broken me out, infact it has done an amazing job at covering my dark marks and spots! I'm in the shade 220 and matches my skin perfectly. Also what I like about the foundation is it gives a dewy glow to my skin. However those with oily skin I recommend setting the foundation with a powder afterwards. For the price you can't go wrong :)

I'm very impressed by this foundation! Excellent coverage and really gives you a nice dewy look. It also lasts all day and I have oily skin! Other dewy foundations I've tried seemed to melt off my face after a few hours, not this one! And you can't beat the price! It also matches my skin tone perfectly which I've always struggled with!

on 5/27/2015 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really like this product, goes on smooth. But if I am going to be out all day I need to wear a primer with it.

on 5/24/2015 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My skin is really dry and sensitive (I have eczema/dermatitis) and this foundation works wonders! It leaves the skin feeling very hydrated and dewy, not oily. I feel like people with normal to oily skin wouldn't enjoy this product so much and should try the other version. It has a light to medium coverage and my favorite way to aply it is with a beauty blender. I've noticed that when I apply it with a brush it looks really streaky. As much as I love this foundation I abosultely hate the packaging. It gets really messy since it doesn't have a pump. I'm moving to Europe in the fall for a year so I will be bringing a couple backups with me.

on 5/23/2015 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This foundation has become one of my favourite drugstore foundations. I've used it a few times, applied a few different ways (I like using RT miracle complexion sponge and it also goes on nicely just with my fingers), and worn it for varying lengths of time.

First: it matches my pale skin wonderfully (110 porcelain; also shout out anything with spf). I'm quite fair, blue veins, with some reddish discolouration and acne scarring with the occasional blemish, and this does a great job of evening my skin tone enough to just need a bit of concealer in the usual places. It's maybe just a touch darker than my neck but if I blend that down past my jaw, it looks natural with the rest of my body.

Second: it doesn't highlight any of my dry patches, so long as I've moisturized appropriately. My forehead is very dry and prone to flaking so to have this stay very smooth throughout the day is a blessing. Flaking and patchiness always happens with matte liquids or powder foundations for me. This goes on easily over my moisturizers and primers without becoming slick, and sticks.

Third: it lasts beautifully. I wore it for my graduation, applying it at 7am and I think it still looked lovely, without any melting or major creasing (a bit in my smile lines) or wearing off really by the time I got home at 11pm. That's a hell of a workhorse foundation. I applied the foundation with a damp RT miracle complexion sponge, powdered some areas lightly for a bit more coverage with bare minerals powder foundation, then powdered everything with a fyrinnae mattifying translucent powder. By the end of the day, without any touchups, my t-zone was fine, my pores which are pretty large anyway hadn't become glaringly obvious as they do with some other foundations, my blush and bronzer and highlighter were in place.

Fourth: on that note, applying other things on top of it didn't displace it significantly. The majority of my scarring is on my cheeks and I find with most of my foundations if I put blush and bronzer on then it rubs the product away and some of my darker spots come through. After using a big powder brush to set it, my powder blush (used a fluffy duo fiber brush), powder bronzer (buffing brush), light contour powder, and cream highlighter didn't displace the foundation.

Fifth: it cost me 6$ on sale (!)

Sixth: photographs well. Natural light, dim light, front facing cell camera, rear facing cell camera, DSLR, generic digital camera--all looked great. Long day for graduation, full of photos, and my skin looked lovely the whole time through two meals and lots of emotions.

Definitely would recommend this for other fair skinned girls with dry skin (even with a fairly oily t-zone).

on 5/22/2015 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

SHADE SELECTION: 230 (NC37 for reference)
METHOD OF APPLICATION: flat-top brush
SKIN TYPE: combination

PROS

- easy to blend
- light to medium coverage
- lightweight
- dewy finish
- does not settle into fine lines

CONS

- no pump
- can cling to dry spots
- gets very oily in less than 4 hours

COMMENTS: This has a dewy finish and offers light to medium coverage. It feels lightweight and is very easy to blend. The wear time can be an issue if proper setting and priming isn't used. You will get no oil control from this, obviously. It can also cling to dry spots a little, so proper skincare is a must. I may have to try this out again during the winter months because as of now, it's more greasy than it is dewy.

Will not repurchase.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu