Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 2/9/2015 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this foundation at Walmart and I got it because my elf foundation wasn't my shade and they had more of a selection on maybelline. I got it in the shade 125 I believe it's nude beige and right when I put it on it instantly dried up like fast which was a good thing but you do need a primer so it won't go into your lines or look super cakey under your nose if you dry skin and redness there . The thing that sucks about the packaging it's not a pump bottle and when you just pour it out you kind of wasting it the first time you experiment with it because you don't know how much product you need but once you know it should be a problem. At Walmart this foundation I bought it for $5.94 and I got the basic shine free powder to put on top on it which was like $4.94. Later I will buy the fit me powder to go with the liquid fit me foundation.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

really felt the need to write a review for this because i think its a decent drugstore foundation. The ladies having bad luck seem to be using the wrong one. It comes in 2 different formulas. Ladies that have oily or combo skin basically anything except very dry skin are using the dewy. You are using the wrong one! The matte formula is for oily combo skin. The dewy is for and i mean only for dry skin. Us dry girls need the moisture and luminous look to liven our dull dry skin.
it isn't a full coverage, hide your scars and extremely dark spots type of product. Its less than $10 so do really think it's going to perform like tarte or chanel. I would definitely say its similar to a tinted moisturizer. I don't have big areas to hide so i can't speak on that. It did do a good job of evening out my skin tone. It didn't settle into my fine lines and most importantly it didn't enhance dry areas. I did lightly dust a little powder on top just to keep it in place. I was satisfied with the result as far as not looking cakey and it did have a dewy glow.
my issues are color! I have cool pink undertones and this leans yellow! The lighter shades were more neutral but the get yellow as you go up. i would have to use a shade a little to light for me and add powder and bronzer or bare minerals warmth to make it work. or maybe mix 2 colors. I did purchase 4 different shades so maybe i can make my color lol. To much trouble for drugstore foundation. i think it performs well and would wear it if i didn't have to go through so much to make it work.
it would have been nice to have a pump but its not that hard to use without one. Simply place your finger over the hole and just turn it upside down. It will deposit a small amount on your finger then dab it on your face. Do this maybe 4 times and blend it in. I wouldn't try to pour it out, way to messy and wasteful. if your looking for light coverage with a natural glow this a good buy, for warm tone girls.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

LOVE IT!!! Dewy finish, light-medium coverage, and VERY natural looking! I wear shade Medium Buff (225). GREAT for school! My FAVORITE foundation! Hands down!

on 2/3/2015 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

This is the best drugstore foundation for dry skin its natural looking doesnt cling to dry patches like most foundations do, its a medium buildable coverage foundation it lasts about 6 to 8 hours if you want it to last longer set it with a powder and this is really affordable i would pay even more for this foundation if you are oily this isnt going to work for you it probably wouldn't even last 4 hours on you so stay away get the new version of this. The packaging is nice it doesnt have a pump wich doesnt bother me i dont get why some people absolutely have to have a pump its not a big deal !! i will repurchase this until it gets discontinued

on 2/3/2015 10:10:00 AM

I went home to Scandinavia this summer and they had this one on sale in a shop so I, once again, bought it on a whim as it fit my skintone, even maybe a bit too light, with its lightest Porcelain.
Pros:
I had a foundation with somewhat okay coverage to use when I ran out of my BB cream.
Cons:
I have never had this many creases, fine lines and wrinkles in my whole life. Never has my skin felt so dry either. Sure, now in winter it gives a somewhat nice ~powdered~ look but no matter how I primed my skin with moisture, it still didn't do anything for me. Covering my dark circles under the eyes? A little. Covering the pores? Sure, that was okay. But very colourful blemishes didn't go away the tiniest bit. The bottle is also the worst thing ever, who thought a GLASS BOTTLE WAS EVER A GOOD IDEA? I can't take it with me anywhere, it's too clumsy and heavy.
All in all, it was cheap and worked okay, but there are definitely better foundations out there so I am not ever gonna poke at this even with a stick ever again.

on 1/30/2015 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I saw this in a makeup ad and I thought it was new. I guess it has been out for a while. I put the bottle against my palm and spread it out for a damp sponge. The color was too dark, but I knew with the selection a shade lighter would have looked worse. It went on transparent. To me it was almost like a tinted primer, and I could tell it would have clogged my pores. I might have kept it if there was any coverage, I could see every little mark still on my face. Pass this one

on 1/27/2015 9:04:00 PM

This is definitely my favourite foundation. Many reviews that I've read complain about the lack of coverage, but I think that the coverage is perfect. I don't have to use much concealer as this foundation covers up any redness and any other imperfections on my face, and leaves an even, healthy glow.

I have found that this product leaves a slippery finish, which means I need to use a powder foundation on top as I wear glasses throughout the day. It's also very difficult to blend around the top of my eyebrow area, however it easily blends anywhere else.
It has a strong sunscreen smell to it and is a little orange toned (I have the shade 115 'Ivory'), but it looks fine on my face after blending. It feels very soft on the skin.

I don't have any complaints about the packaging. I don't need a pump to get the right amount of foundation - I only pour out the size of the circular hole on top and then dot the product around my face and blend with a brush, this way I get the perfect amount each time.
I'll definitely continue to buy this product!!

on 1/27/2015 3:16:00 PM

90% of the time I use MAC Pro Longwear foundation and I use a NC30. The other 10% I use a stick foundation. I have normal skin. I picked up Fit Me foundation to take advantage of a buy two promotion (I was getting an Age Rewind Concealer as well) at the drugstore and I am a bit indifferent about the product.

Color: I purchased 202, and the color is a great match for my NC30 medium skin. It is yellow based. No problems in the color department.

Consistency and feel: This is a pretty runny foundation, and yes and no pump - but that is not a deal breaker for me. It goes on pretty quickly but has a strange dewy texture that seems to takes a long time to dry down.

Wear: Fit Me looks great when just applied, but throughout the day I start to notice I get a bit oily or the finish changes on me. With the other foundations I use I do not notice this at all nor do I have to powder my face. I find this to be annoying.

Overall: I won't buy this again but the colormatch is good and I will use it up as it looks ok slapped on with my Sigma angled face brush. The finish/eventual oiliness is a big turn off. Glad this ended up being $5 (with my promo).

on 1/27/2015 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wanted to love this foundation. I wanted to at least like it. I can say that I am not pleased at all with this stuff. Let me go through the pros and cons.

Pros:
Good color match
Good for light coverage days
Inexpensive

Cons:
Messy bottle
Sticky, goopy and gross
Creases and settles into lines
Looks awful when applied with a brush

I do like the color. It's great for me and my warm undertones. It is meant to be a light to medium coverage I think. I didn't dare try to build it up because it felt incredibly heavy, sticky and just icky on my face. It creased before I was even done applying the rest of my makeup. I just couldn't get over the fact that this creased immediately and felt like a glob of gak on my skin. Remember gak? I'm going to keep trying it out (it's only been a week) and see if I can get it to work. But I don't think it's going to happen.

on 1/26/2015 8:04:00 PM

Very runny, and there's not a pump which means mess. There shades are great, lots of selection. I have moderately dry skin, and this made me look like I was the oiliest person in the world, even with a powder I eventually looked oily. It takes forever to dry, and even if you put a small amount you can feel it on your skin. Won't buy again

Video Reviews & Tutorials

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl