July 24, 2014 | 1883 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by HNA

I like the coverage and I love the shade ranges as I managed to find my exact shade. Only problem is it doesn't look very natural and I can feel that I have foundation on which I don't really like because I'm more of a natural looking foundation kind of girl

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2014 9:03:00 AM More reviews by inesplavusica

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have dry and acne prone skin... and this foundation break me out soo bad like any other foundation,and after an hour starts to look so freaking oily and i have dry skin,coverage is light to medium,one thing i like about this foundation is that it looks smooth and kinda natural..idk.... little powdery at first,later is an oily mess....

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2014 5:07:00 PM More reviews by whorific

I have dry skin and this foundation is a mess. It comes off looking very pore-y and powdery. Also, after an hour of wear it gets oily. The coverage is pretty decent but this foundation is definately not worth it. Look at something like revlon wake me up or l'oreal l'infaillible

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by MsKacey

This is a great product for those just starting out with full coverage foundations. This was my first drugstore brand foundation after making the switch from strictly Clinique or Estée Lauder. my mother always warned me that lower-end brands will break out your skin- needless to say she was wrong and this is still a great foundation at a fraction of the cost. i have used it for years in several shades. Covers and blends well, but sometimes wears off in the normal areas. You might end up a little greasy after a few hours of wear, but i found that was fixed easily with pressed powder and chalked it up to me being a combination oily, anyways. With so many shades it is hard to not find one that 'fits' you. The only reason I strayed after years of wearing this was because it is SPF 15 and i am a frequent tanner. Still have it in my everyday make up bag and use it on occasion.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Xenaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The thing that made me buy this foundation in the first place is that it MATCHES my skin tone perfectly, and the price was 15 AU$ which is not too high compared to the rest of the brands. However YOU CANNOT APPLY it ALONE, because if you do, especially if you have oily skin, your face is ging to be unbelievably oily and greasy. You can solve this by setting it with a pressed powder.

It blends well, covers well and gives a nice natural looking skin tone.

The only reason I wouldn't buy this again is because I would lke to try some other foundations.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2014 6:30:00 AM More reviews by Ashram1189

I love that they have a color that matches my skin perfect, my shade is 210, but it does not go with my oil prone skin. During the work day my oils seep through and you can totally see my oils. it's a win lose situation with me. It's so hard to find your perfect shade at the drug store. I just wish they made this for oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2014 10:17:00 AM More reviews by skello

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Pale people beware - the palest shade (110) oxidizes to an unpleasantly orange cast. Also, avoid if you have oily skin, since this also has a bit of a sheen to it.

Pros:
- price
- lightweight
- blends well

Cons:
- palest shade turns orange
- shiny

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by daisyyyxxo

When I first bought this, I was kinda happy with it. But after a couple of days, my face would get soo oily after 30 minutes of wearing it. Also, the color was off and it made me look so pale. I would recommend this to people with drier skin. I also wish the foundation came with a pump to make it more sanitary

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2014 4:36:00 AM More reviews by koreancracker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This foundation is more to the oiler side and for me it is a bit too watery. I also bought the wrong shade which made me look like an oompa loompa!

I recommend this product for people with dryer skin in comparison to those with oily skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by xpxoxd

Do NOT get if you are oily. This foundation made my skin so greasy and oily.