July 31, 2014 | 1760 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2014 2:05:00 AM More reviews by sparksfly22

This foundation did not work very well for me. I put the product on and I looked nice and dewy. Right when I stepped out in the sun, it oxidized and my skin looked really greasy and grey. It looked like I wore sunscreen. If you have oily skin, I suggest YOU DONT PURCHASE THIS, it will murder your skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by courtisane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Update: I realize that this foundation did not oxidize on me, as I thought... It triggered my rosacea! Yeah, the foundation did not change color, it was my skin (apples of my cheeks and sides of my nose specifically) becoming redder under the foundation! I haven't had rosacea in ages but now it started again each time I put THIS foundation on! I went from not liking this product to hating it! Sensitive skin beware!
-------------------------------------------------------------
This foundation gives a beautiful satin-to-dewy finish that looks pretty good on my dry skin at first, but it does oxidize. Even a lighter shade (210 Sandy Beige) ends up looking too orangey for me after a few hours. Would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Makeupgale623

This is a decent foundation. I have the color 120 and it was dark on me. It has medium coverage and a decent finish. It is not a matte finish. One of the things I dislike most about is that it doesn't have a pump which makes it messy. Ok foundation if in a pinch but wouldn't repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Marchoiness88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my HG foundations. I love the coverage (sheer to medium), the finish (dewy) and the color range (not too cool or warm). It's a pretty runny foundation with a pour out cap. I can usually get about 5-6 hours of wear if I set it with a powder (NYX stay matte but not flat). You'll need a concealor if you want to cover a pimple or blemish but it doesn't build up very nicely whether with a brush or your fingers.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2014 1:16:00 AM More reviews by iheartstephc

I feel that this foundation was just not helping my skin type. I have oily skin and the consistency of the product was very creamy and oily. Over the course of my school day, I felt that it was almost dripping off my face. I found that even by applying primer, it still didn't help. For the short time it was on my face, the coverage was average. Finding the correct color was also easy for me from the easy to use numbering system (same for the concealer too). Overall, I would only use this if you have dryer skin, just not oily. I also think this would be a good summer foundation as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by HNA

I like the coverage and I love the shade ranges as I managed to find my exact shade. Only problem is it doesn't look very natural and I can feel that I have foundation on which I don't really like because I'm more of a natural looking foundation kind of girl

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2014 9:03:00 AM More reviews by inesplavusica

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have dry and acne prone skin... and this foundation break me out soo bad like any other foundation,and after an hour starts to look so freaking oily and i have dry skin,coverage is light to medium,one thing i like about this foundation is that it looks smooth and kinda natural..idk.... little powdery at first,later is an oily mess....

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2014 5:07:00 PM More reviews by whorific

I have dry skin and this foundation is a mess. It comes off looking very pore-y and powdery. Also, after an hour of wear it gets oily. The coverage is pretty decent but this foundation is definately not worth it. Look at something like revlon wake me up or l'oreal l'infaillible

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by MsKacey

This is a great product for those just starting out with full coverage foundations. This was my first drugstore brand foundation after making the switch from strictly Clinique or Estée Lauder. my mother always warned me that lower-end brands will break out your skin- needless to say she was wrong and this is still a great foundation at a fraction of the cost. i have used it for years in several shades. Covers and blends well, but sometimes wears off in the normal areas. You might end up a little greasy after a few hours of wear, but i found that was fixed easily with pressed powder and chalked it up to me being a combination oily, anyways. With so many shades it is hard to not find one that 'fits' you. The only reason I strayed after years of wearing this was because it is SPF 15 and i am a frequent tanner. Still have it in my everyday make up bag and use it on occasion.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Xenaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The thing that made me buy this foundation in the first place is that it MATCHES my skin tone perfectly, and the price was 15 AU$ which is not too high compared to the rest of the brands. However YOU CANNOT APPLY it ALONE, because if you do, especially if you have oily skin, your face is ging to be unbelievably oily and greasy. You can solve this by setting it with a pressed powder.

It blends well, covers well and gives a nice natural looking skin tone.

The only reason I wouldn't buy this again is because I would lke to try some other foundations.