September 19, 2014 | 1896 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Simple - Eye Make-Up Remover

rated 1 of 5 on 9/6/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by llyrek

Did not remove anything! Left it on eye using a soaked cotton pad but mascara and eyeliner remained intact (on my face). Felt like I bought a bottle of water.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Stephaniemgar

It's an okay product.. For everything except my eyes I have to rub a lot which ends up irritating them but other than that it's a good product, but I would definitely stay with my Mary Kay make up remover for my eye makeup

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2013 3:54:00 AM More reviews by ladybugsspots

Um..... not so simple. This product is pretty harsh for me. I think I'll stick to olive oil as my eye make up remover.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2013 3:17:00 AM More reviews by pokkleberry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is absolutely the worst thing i have ever bought. Simple is advertised as great for sensitive skin, but it was the total opposite. After putting it on my eyes started to hurt and in the morning i woke up and they were crusty and bright red and puffy i do not recommend this to anyone it might have been just me but this was absolutely disgraceful even after 3 days since i used it my eyes are still puffy and red and crusty waste of time and money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Pumpk1npie

I hate using just water to remove eye make up, but this makes the task a breeze! I can use a very small amount to wipe off all my eye make up, and I receive flawless results every time, only 1 wipe needed! Unlike other eye makeup removers, it doesn't smell like a huge chemical cocktail - it's... Simple! In every way

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2013 9:14:00 AM More reviews by jax2364

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Horrible. It stings my eyes, and it won't budge my non-waterproof mascara. I'm glad it was just a free sample.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by MLeger

This stuff is horrible!!! It doesn't remove any makeup. I still wake up with raccoon eyes next morning no matter how hard I rub my eyes or amount I use of this. And it irritates my eyes more than any other remover. I wouldn't pay $1 for this. that's how much I hate this stuff. Going back to my Sonia Kashuk makeup remover or Neutrogena. They both work magically!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by finzi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't wear tons of eye makeup. I use a little powder mineral makeup to cover dark circles, Shu Uemura painting liner and black mascara. This eye makeup remover takes it all off with no problems at all. It's never irritated my eyes or my skin. If I'm removing waterproof mascara, I press the cotton ball covered with remover over the eyelashes for a couple of seconds before sweeping away. Doing it this way means I can remove all the mascara without ever having to scrub or rub.

Does its job, is really cheap and since they changed to screw top to a flip cap, the packaging is great!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by bexidaisy

This is my ultimate holy grail eye makeup remover. I'm on my 10+ bottle!
It removes ALL of my eye makeup: waterproof mascara, eyelash glue reside etc. I don't know why some people have difficulty with it removing waterproof products - it's the ONLY thing that I've found (short of baby oil, which stings like a b****) that removes all of my eye makeup, and I cake it on A LOT.
It doesn't break me out at all because it is completely oil free, and it has no scent.
I refuse to use anything else on my eyes!
I use 2 'squirts' onto a cotton pad, and one cotton pad for each eye.
Bonus, it's SUPER CHEAP.

A 4 for packaging, because I wish it had a pump.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by bbbayer

It really doesn't remove any make up and I ended up irritating my eyes even more just trying to rub the makeup off. Definitely won't be purchasing again.