Simple Eye Make-Up Remover

2.4

Water (Aqua, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, PEG-20 Glyceryl Laurate, Ceteth-20, Laureth-23, Panthenol, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin.

on 9/20/2013 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i love that it doesn't irritate my eyes but its not the best thing out there , however i would still repurchase

on 9/16/2013 1:00:00 PM

I did not find this eye makeup remover to be irritating to my eyes. It easily removed eye shadow and eye liner but did not remove my water-based mascara at all.

on 9/14/2013 7:58:00 AM

This is the worst eye make remover I have ever used .. I thought simple was made for sensitive skin .. I don't have sensitive skin but this really stung my eyes and made them sore I won't be using this again

on 9/6/2013 12:59:00 PM

Did not remove anything! Left it on eye using a soaked cotton pad but mascara and eyeliner remained intact (on my face). Felt like I bought a bottle of water.

on 7/13/2013 12:04:00 AM

It's an okay product.. For everything except my eyes I have to rub a lot which ends up irritating them but other than that it's a good product, but I would definitely stay with my Mary Kay make up remover for my eye makeup

Um..... not so simple. This product is pretty harsh for me. I think I'll stick to olive oil as my eye make up remover.

on 7/12/2013 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is absolutely the worst thing i have ever bought. Simple is advertised as great for sensitive skin, but it was the total opposite. After putting it on my eyes started to hurt and in the morning i woke up and they were crusty and bright red and puffy i do not recommend this to anyone it might have been just me but this was absolutely disgraceful even after 3 days since i used it my eyes are still puffy and red and crusty waste of time and money.

on 7/11/2013 11:11:00 AM

I hate using just water to remove eye make up, but this makes the task a breeze! I can use a very small amount to wipe off all my eye make up, and I receive flawless results every time, only 1 wipe needed! Unlike other eye makeup removers, it doesn't smell like a huge chemical cocktail - it's... Simple! In every way

on 7/3/2013 9:14:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Horrible. It stings my eyes, and it won't budge my non-waterproof mascara. I'm glad it was just a free sample.

on 6/30/2013 1:02:00 PM

This stuff is horrible!!! It doesn't remove any makeup. I still wake up with raccoon eyes next morning no matter how hard I rub my eyes or amount I use of this. And it irritates my eyes more than any other remover. I wouldn't pay $1 for this. that's how much I hate this stuff. Going back to my Sonia Kashuk makeup remover or Neutrogena. They both work magically!