Revlon Custom Eyes

2.2

on 2/4/2012 9:30:00 PM

Honestly I bought this because it was on sale and now I know why. This mascara is very clumpy, too thick, and it ends up under your eye in a couple hours. Do not recommend.

on 1/30/2012 8:24:00 PM

The custom part about this mascara is the brush which can change from length & Drama to Lenth & Definition. Personally I donít see a great difference but there a bit. I prefer the Length and definition which gave me longer and more lashes. A con about the product would be the brush which tends to be a bit flimsy and bendy. This tends to run a little at the end of the day.

on 1/17/2012 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I picked this up on sale for a couple bucks. I compared it amongst my other drugstore mascaras and thought it was great. It made my lashes defined and curled a bit. I've been using it for a month now. I don't have problems with clumping, even after a couple layers.I did however recently notice that it flakes really bad!! It flakes into my eyes and irritates them all day. I will not be using this anymore.

on 12/30/2011 4:34:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I got the waterproof version and it was okay. It's definitely not the worst mascara ever but not the best. It did lengthen my lashes a little bit, it didn't clump or flake and it held the curl pretty well (I curled my lashes after I put the mascara on though).

I would only recommend this anyone who already have long eyelashes and just need a little mascara to lengthen a little and hold the curl.
If you have short lashes and if you're looking for dramatic length then don't waste your money on this.

on 12/20/2011 9:05:00 PM

I've been on a bit of a mascara kick lately & I got this for $3 at Big Lots. I'm actually pretty impressed. I'm not experiencing the clumping that everyone else is, and it does seem to flake quite a bit if I touch my eyes too much, but it gives me lashes up to my eyebrows. Literally- They're naturally pretty long, but on the "length & drama" setting they practically brush against my eyebrows.

on 12/1/2011 4:10:00 AM

Got this for free with a makeup deal and I have to say...it transfers like a bastard and clumps :/ My hunt continues for a decent mascara because this one is definitely not it.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Worst mascara ever it clumps and flakes what a waste

on 10/15/2011 8:13:00 PM

I bought the non-waterproof one and I hate it. I stopped using it. It was a waste of money.

on 9/3/2011 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have asian lashes even if I am from Latin America so I was looking for a miracle and follow the advice of the Revlon representative. 3 hours later I look like a Panda. This is waterproof but it does not work. Even if I have dry skin. I lost my money so don't buy it even I am planning to throw it away.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I HATE THIS MASCARA!!!!! very cluppy and as the day went i had little clumps under my eyes and also if i put my lashes in between my fingers clumps of mascara would come out like crazy!! i hate this product so much that i just threw it away after 3 uses... :$