September 16, 2014 | 1807 users online

Moisturizers - Sukin - Facial Moisturiser

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 1:37:00 PM More reviews by organicjunkiee

This is one of the best moisturiser I have tried....I use it as a night cream coz its quiet thick in consistency and when I wake up next morning ma skin glows...and it is real cheap compared to other natural/ organic face creams... It comes in a functional bottle with a pump which is hygienic and convenient to use

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by inkiwisative

This is by far the best moisturiser I have ever used. I have comb/oily skin (dry around the mouth, oily in the t-zone - extremely oily nose. My skin is also very sensitive to fragrance) I always struggle to find products that cater to my skins needs, i.e not completely drying my face out, or turning it into an oil slick. This product is wonderful. It sinks in within minutes, moisturises dry patches beautifully and seems to be helping with oil control. It smells great and is all natural. It is readily available, in New Zealand, both online and in stores (Farmers, organic/health stores etc), retails here for $9.90-$14.99nz - which is a steal. The only negative is that it doesn't have an spf. I have already purchased 2 other products from the sukin range, and look forward to continued success. I have to congratulate the aussies! Great job on this one guys.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 4:32:00 AM More reviews by MoMoAnn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I remember the time I was diagnosing with psoriasis. The face filled with red patches of rashes and flakes around the face, to ear, down to the neck, and the body. It was so itch that it disturbs my sleep and my mood was bad.

The doctor I am visiting told me to stop using all the skin care products and just apply ointment and creams on the rashes part. She also said if I think my skin is too dry I can use moisturizer for it. Therefore, I took her advice I use only moisturizer. I tried centaphil since it was for sensitive skin and stated recommended by dermologist. After finishing the tube of moisturizer, I decided to change another brand.

I come across this brand “sukin” and decide to give a try, as I have never used organic products before. The price is acceptable, it cost SGD$14.90.

The moisturizing effect is better than centaphil. I can see the flakes getting lesser on the skin and it does not make my skin feel dry. I can see the patches of rash is slowly reducing it size and fading away. I do not see this result when I use cetaphil. What most important is, I do not feel the itch throughout the day and night, even when I use cetaphil I still need to relay on the sleeping pills that doctor prescribe to help with my sleep, so that I won’t wake up middle of the night and start scratching all over my face.

The only con for the product is after about 8 hours the face starting to feel oily. But it does not really bothers me much.

I only pump out a little about green pea size for my whole face and neck. I am still using the first bottle, and it have been 3months and still left about a quarter of it :D

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by BlueStars

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Good ingredients list and great for dry skin but it seems to make my T-zone much oilier than usual so not a great base for makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2012 3:22:00 AM More reviews by RoogleTash

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Best moisturiser I've bought in ages!
Got it from chemist warehouse (aust) on sale for $6
smells good and natural on, lasts - doesn't soak in instantly nor stay moist for ages - just the right consistency!
my purchase of this makes me definitely want to get the rest of the range as soon as I've used up some of my other bazillion facial products!
I'm really starting to like this whole au naturale stuff, this is just the cherry on top compared to garnier pure range, nutrogena (woaw can't spell), and LUSH products

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Edoria

Seeing as I'm on roaccutane at the moment..I'm not a hundred percent sure on my skin's reativity to any product BUT it usually responds in about a day or two.
I should mention I'm asian so my experience with skin product may differ to others. Since I have combination and sensitive skin..it's difficult for me to find a good moisturiser that keeps OFF the oil and shine from my T zone, doesn't break me out and give me redness. I've tried almost all the mid-range price brands (clinique's dramatically different moisturiser, dermalogica's range, clarins, lush, even murad and decleor (!) ) but find that either they don't do what they claim or they do a half day's job.
With this moisturiser, it kept my skin free from an oily T-zone and didn't make me feel like I piled on a suffocating layer of moisture (which some moisturisers do because of consistency). It also has a sort of matte finish..which is strange because it's just your basic cream consistency, not too thick or too runny.
The smell doesn't bother me at all..it's sweet smelling but doesn't stay on for the whole day I think. It's pretty safe to use as an overnight moisturiser too..although I use Clinique's Extended Moisture Relief.
All in all, it's a GOOD moisturiser with an amazingly affordable price. Get it if you're just looking for a moisturiser without frills.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 11:59:00 PM More reviews by katmint

This is a brilliant moisturiser- and it smells like vanilla and orange cake! all natural, super cheap and does a great job. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 12:19:00 AM More reviews by iamawesome

I LOVE THIS MOISTURISER!!! I was looking for a new moisturiser because my old one didn't really do anything to my skin. So i went on MUA to see which one is the best and available in Australia, and this wonderful thing came up! It smells super good like cakes (even though it's kind of weird) and it moisturises really well! every night i put it on and wake up to nicer skin! And the bonus is that it's super cheap and ALL natural so you know you're not putting crap chemicals on your skin! Its also environmentally friendly and not animal tested. It's PERFECT!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 1:55:00 AM More reviews by alexiipalexii

This stuff is great!! I've always been against moisturisers as all the ones i've tried have made my face shiny and oily and bleh, but this one is great, it actually made my face less oily, and competely got rid of the dryness. I use it everyday, highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2012 7:21:00 AM More reviews by IdunaAesir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I found that this moisturiser was very good, I didn't brake out with ether pimples or a rash, it didn't aggravate my rosacea.
The only problems I had was that I didn't find it moisturising enough and the smell. Vanilla doesn't react well with my body chemistry and oxidises and smells off as soon as it touches me.