Dolce & Gabbana 3 L'Imperatrice EDT

4.1

on 10/24/2012 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Simple bottle with a really pretty-smelling perfume. Have gotten compliments while wearing this one - it's a scent I don't think would be offensive to anyone, and I can't imagine ever getting sick of it. Definitely one of my favorites, one of the few perfumes I would repurchase.

on 10/2/2012 2:57:00 AM

I absolutely love this perfume! This is my favorite D&G, my second favorite being Light Blue. If I could describe this fragrance in one word, it would be uplifting. It's a tad of Bright Crystal, with a shot of Escada's Sexy Grafitti (on the drydown), with some watery notes added in to lighten it. I find it very feminine for a so-called unisex fragrance. Lots of compliments on this one.

on 9/16/2012 1:00:00 PM

I love this perfume, it's one of the few fruity perfumes smells sweet enough, but really fresh, and also grown-up. I don't like sugary candy scents and this is not one of them at all. It's really light, and it doesn't actually smell obviously like perfume, but more like I just got out of the shower. It's my go-to everyday perfume in warmer weather, very nicely done D&G.

on 7/1/2012 8:17:00 PM

I LOVE THIS.

Has to be one one of my favourite fragrances.
Very sweet, fresh and summer-y.
Although I do wear it in winter.

If you're a fan of the DKNY Be Delicious Range, CK, Miss Dior, Chanel Chance and Ralph Lauren etc... Definitely have to give this one a go.

Usually, ozonic scents don't work with my chemistry, but, I love this one.

The watermelon is the most promient note on my skin, along with the musk, lemon, rhubarb and a bit of musk.

What a great summer fragrance. It has great sillage with just one spray and it seems to last quite awhile on the skin too.

I'm glad I bought this one. It's really refreshing.

Usually, ozonic scents don't work with my chemistry, but, I love this one.

I'm glad I bought this one. It's really refreshing.

on 6/18/2012 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Deciding between this and Guerlain's Idylle....really liked how it was sweet and fruity but also kind of warm on the dry-down, until my sister said it smelt like the Body Shop's mango body wash initially....wanted something with a bit more depth. I actually really like the packaging, it looks simple and elegant to me....very impressed by the size of the bottle, although this may simply be making up for the lack of staying power....faded considerably within the first one to two hours for me, though I am used to EDPs....trying to move from from Miss Dior Cherie to something a little more mature....think I may have found it with this one!

on 6/10/2012 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

One of my favorite perfumes for the summer. It has a light, fresh watermelony scent that is hard to resist. Whenever I wear it, I always get a compliment! The lasting power is pretty good (4-5 hrs). In fact as the scent wears off, the underlying notes smell even better.

on 5/7/2012 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My favorite "clean" scent. It is sweet and floral, slightly gourmand with a bit of vanilla in the base. It only comes in EdT but the sillage and longevity is AMAZING. Normally I would never buy anything in the EdT but this is high quality and very pleasant smelling.

on 5/7/2012 7:50:00 PM

It seems like every young girl showcasing her perfume collection on you tube has this scent so I was curious to try it. I got a sample at Sephora and even though male SA assured me that its supposed to be unisex, there is nothing remotely masculine in this scent(at least not to me). This is very fresh and bright watermelon and kiwi scent-I LOVE the scent of watermelon and was forever looking for it in a perfume. This is not quite as “watermelony” as I would like but its really nice, fresh fruity scent that is not at least generic. I like it a lot but I don’t like $70 price tag, wish it came in a smaller bottle. To my surprise, lasting power is not bad at all-I get several hours out of it

Popular Fragrances