September 21, 2014 | 1830 users online

Fragrances - Dolce & Gabbana - 3 L'Imperatrice EDT

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by cmariz

I LOVE THIS.

Has to be one one of my favourite fragrances.
Very sweet, fresh and summer-y.
Although I do wear it in winter.

If you're a fan of the DKNY Be Delicious Range, CK, Miss Dior, Chanel Chance and Ralph Lauren etc... Definitely have to give this one a go.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2012 8:16:00 PM More reviews by takemyhusbandplz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Usually, ozonic scents don't work with my chemistry, but, I love this one.

The watermelon is the most promient note on my skin, along with the musk, lemon, rhubarb and a bit of musk.

What a great summer fragrance. It has great sillage with just one spray and it seems to last quite awhile on the skin too.

I'm glad I bought this one. It's really refreshing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by takemyhusbandplz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Usually, ozonic scents don't work with my chemistry, but, I love this one.

I'm glad I bought this one. It's really refreshing.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by svmgv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Deciding between this and Guerlain's Idylle....really liked how it was sweet and fruity but also kind of warm on the dry-down, until my sister said it smelt like the Body Shop's mango body wash initially....wanted something with a bit more depth. I actually really like the packaging, it looks simple and elegant to me....very impressed by the size of the bottle, although this may simply be making up for the lack of staying power....faded considerably within the first one to two hours for me, though I am used to EDPs....trying to move from from Miss Dior Cherie to something a little more mature....think I may have found it with this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by SSN7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite perfumes for the summer. It has a light, fresh watermelony scent that is hard to resist. Whenever I wear it, I always get a compliment! The lasting power is pretty good (4-5 hrs). In fact as the scent wears off, the underlying notes smell even better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by jskellis

My favorite "clean" scent. It is sweet and floral, slightly gourmand with a bit of vanilla in the base. It only comes in EdT but the sillage and longevity is AMAZING. Normally I would never buy anything in the EdT but this is high quality and very pleasant smelling.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

It seems like every young girl showcasing her perfume collection on you tube has this scent so I was curious to try it. I got a sample at Sephora and even though male SA assured me that its supposed to be unisex, there is nothing remotely masculine in this scent(at least not to me). This is very fresh and bright watermelon and kiwi scent-I LOVE the scent of watermelon and was forever looking for it in a perfume. This is not quite as “watermelony” as I would like but its really nice, fresh fruity scent that is not at least generic. I like it a lot but I don’t like $70 price tag, wish it came in a smaller bottle. To my surprise, lasting power is not bad at all-I get several hours out of it

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by Shourek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a very light scent, and it only gives a small hint of freshness. Someone standing right next to you would not be able to tell you are wearing perfume. I bought this eau de toilette because I really liked the light fruity smell it had, and I like the card L'impératrice in the Tarot deck (Yes, I buy perfumes & nail polishes based on their names, crazy I know).
At first I really loved this perfume, and I was wearing it almost everyday. I started having really bad headaches and I couldn't tell where they were coming from... until I stopped using this.
I still find it shocking that such a light smell could cause headaches like that, but I haven't had a single one since last month, when I stopped using the perfume.
I'm still giving it 3 stars, because for those who do not have the headache problem, this is a good option for a light, fruity scent.
Hope this helps!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2012 11:49:00 PM More reviews by maithy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Excellent! I smell a bright sweetness of melon through the scent which i do love.When it dries down, there's a bit of flowery appears which is subtle as the melon note still gets over it. This one is really special, pretty and feminine. The lasting power for an EDT is just ok but the silage is good. U can use it in any season as its never over powering or annoying although its fruity.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2012 3:56:00 AM More reviews by Hamstershell

This is to me a very girly, sweet, flora, candyish but in an adult-way scent. I do love it mainly for day time / office time wear, more spring/summer than autumn/winter. The packaging is very simple, in a way rather understated when I think of the scent. I did not give a 5 because of one thing, due to the heavy sweetness in this, I can not wear this everyday for weeks in a row. It gets too sickly after a few days, so I have to switch to something else to balance my nose again (I use Tom Ford's Lavender Palm for example) for a few days. After a break, when I come back to L'Imperatrice, it is always a nice welcome, like seeing a good old friend again.