November 23, 2014 | 1819 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2014 12:08:00 PM More reviews by KatieMakeupLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this when I was looking for a good undereye concealer. I have fair skin and prominent under-eye circles which are very hard to cover up. I bought the light shade and it seems to be a little too light but I can make it work with my foundation color. The formula is really thick and can seem a little sticky until it gets heated up a bit with your skin. A little bit goes a LONG way. I put 1/4 inch dab on this morning and it was way too much for just undereyes, I had to wipe some off and throw it away. The tube is a good size (I think it is an ounce or so) so it is a great value for the price. I have had an issue with it separating in the tube and it is difficult to fix because it is a squeeze tube and there's no good way of mixing it back up aside from squeezing and shaking and hoping it will go back together. I store it tip-down so the heavier stuff will stay at the bottom and not have runny stuff leaking out before the actual concealer. I am going to purchase the medium shade and try mixing them together to get a closer match to my summer skin tone. Overall, a great product for a drugstore brand and highly effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 5:34:00 AM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My holy grail!! Covers anything and a great price and lasts forever! Definetly check out

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 1:54:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

I find the shades a bit off.
The light and medium shade are too light for me. I like more natural looking skin not the bright 2-3 shades lighter highlighted under eye.
The tan shade is a bit orange but I think it would work good for darker tones especially because the orange tint can help cancel out dark circles.
You only need the smallest dot NOT PEA just a DOT.
It is very pigmented and covers well.
I find it to look too made up for my taste, it looks cakey a couple hours later and feels heavy on the skin.
My under eye area gets creases and I do not like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Hisangel710

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this concealer. Its amazing. Its a little greasy but i just put it in the fridge for about a half hour before using it and it makes it less greasy and more thick. It covers everything with just a drop of product. A little goes such a long way with this amazing product.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2014 5:55:00 PM More reviews by ARLOPEZ324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this product because I heard it is great for covering acne and/or acne scars, which I have a lot of. It is very cheap, about $6 at WalMart. It does its job, it does cover and it covers well. However, it is SO thick, it almost feels like spackle on your face. I'm almost afraid to use it all over my face for fear of it clogging my pores and breaking me out. I usually just spot it on my larger pimples. And I was also very disappointed on how it blends... it doesn't! It's very hard to blend out and it's hard to make it look natural. Also, the color choices are awful. I have olive skin, so I figured I'd go with the medium color. It was WAY too light for me and I had to return it and purchase the darkest shade, which is still a little too light!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2014 6:00:00 AM More reviews by abstraction8878

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Definitely an excellent coverage for a drugstore product. The thing that put me off was how greasy this product was! I tried using it for my dark undereye circles but the product was oily and my skin was oily so it just did not last on my face very long. There are only a few shades and even the darkest one is not a match for me. I didn't want to just toss it so I made it work by turning into a color corrector and use it under make up now because it does cover darkness well. Would not recommend for oily skin whatsoever!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Xxcassx

Absolutely love this concealer! I've been looking for 2 years for a concealer That will cover my horrible dark under eyes and this concealer does it. It's great because a little goes a long way so I don't have I keep spending my money on concealer every 1-2 months. The only reason why I gave it a 4/5 is because of the shades. If you're darker then there won't be a shade for you. I'm 130 in maybelline fit me foundation so I'm pretty light and I had to but the last shade in this concealer to go with my skin. Not sure what I'm gonna do when I get tanned but this really is amazing if you can get a shade That'll work for you

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm a little on the fence with this product. It's cheap, easy to find and super thick. However, I purchased the lightest shade and all I need it a pin drop to cover each undereye. It's literally off white on my skin, but it is also very greasy - which I dislike. It stays on remotely well (I always apply ELF's undereye setting powder too) The tube is nice and sanitary. I still need to play around with the application.. I feel like it just gives a white cast on the undereyes but dare I apply anymore because I don't want it to cake up!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by kateekat

I bought this stuff on a whim at Wal-Mart before reading any reviews *gasp* which I NEVER do. It comes in a hygienic squeeze tube and a little concealer pencil is also included in the package. First off, this stuff is the thickest concealer I've ever used. It's a little greasy too, and make sure you blend it fast and really well. That being said, it covers even the nastiest of my breakouts - which are few and far between, but horrible when it happens. I use it to cover redness and under my eyes mostly and love it. A little goes a LONG way - about a pea-sized amount will cover all blemishes, dark circles and redness on your face. The ingredients are a little iffy and I'm shocked it didn't break me out since my skin is pretty sensitive, but I'm not complaining. I just use the pencil to shape my eyebrows. I used it once to cover a zit and then put the liquid concealer on top and it just looked really strange, so I don't recommend that. It's a b!tch to wash off your hands, which also means it's a b!tch to wash off your face. Your best bet is Ponds cold cream - seriously. A regular face cleanser is not getting this stuff off. It's CHEAP, too. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2014 11:46:00 AM More reviews by tori497

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow. I am surprised to see how much everyone loves this. I hate to be a naysayer but...nay.

I, like many, have occasional skin issues. I get blemishes from time to time. And not the small, barely noticeable kind either, but large, angry, red ones. They suck to have and to look at. After reading all the favorable reviews, I decided to give this a try. I bought the second lightest shade they had, thinking even though it didn't look to be a perfect shade match to my skin, I could make it work. Boy was I wrong!

For maybe 85% of the population with yellow undertones to their skin, I can see this working. For my pinkish complexion, it's a total fail. I do like the tube it comes in and a little bit goes a long way. So in that way, this is a good value. If only the results weren't so bad. It is hard to get on the skin and once on, you have about a millisecond to blend before it stays put. It also looks cakey. The texture reminds me of paste.

If you can get this blended well and the shade matches your skin, you will be stoked at the staying power. Since I was less than thrilled with the results, the fact that I had to use A LOT of pressure to get this off was not appreciated. I much prefer Maybelline 24 hour concealer to this.