September 16, 2014 | 1976 users online

Shampoo - One 'n Only - Argan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by skinobsessed1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

A wonderful, wonderful, and BETTER alternative to the Moroccan Oil line. This has a higher concentration of Argan Oil than Moroccan Oil! Smells JUST as amazing as well. This a great, high quality brand. No SLS or other junk, and puts a lot of top notch ingredients in the shampoo. Makes me hair very soft and moisturized. Non-stripping for color. I use this with the matching conditioner and their argan oil. A great set!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 8:41:00 PM More reviews by brooke2010

I'm completely changing the review I originally did on this product because I feel even more strongly about it now. I cannot say enough incredible things about this shampoo--or really, this whole line in general. It has absolutely saved my hair. I bleached my hair over a year ago and while most of it is pretty healthy now, the ends still need some work. This is perfect for it. No sulfates or parabens, which is absolutely crucial for me because they dry my hair out like crazy. (Keep in mind there is not much of a lather at all, but that's a good thing because suds are harsh and drying. You don't need them in order to clean your hair.) The smell has got to be one of my favorite scents in the world. And the price is incredible, especially compared to the Pureology I used to (foolishly) shell out money for. Seriously, if I even go one day without using this shampoo, I can tell a huge difference in the feel of my hair. I cannot recommend it enough! I will probably buy this for the rest of my life!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This shampoo left my hair super moisturized. It's a little weird to use because it doesn't lather very much, but it cleans just as well as more traditional shampoo. It's also very affordable compared to other argan oil products out there.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by jskellis

I used this in combination with the conditioner and the system is very moisturizing. It's a great alternative to moroccanoil, just look at the ingredients. My hair is straight and gets oily, so this is something I'd use once a week for extra moisture. If you have coarse or curly hair this would be a great staple for you, but my hair is too straight and gets too oily to use this on a daily basis. It's a good value too to get it in a gift set with the treatment oil and conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 11:35:00 AM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought the sample size first because i had their argan oil and i loved it and I love the smell of their products. This shampoo did not let me down for the price the ingredients are excellent. I have really long blonde hair with highlights and lowlights and it's always dry and so hard to brush. With this shampoo even after I had my hair done and I had my hair dresser wash with this my hair was so easy to comb.

This is a lifesaver when you have super long wavy hair it helps so much! I really love this stuff it smells so good I love washing my hair with it. I am also happy it's sulphate free:) The argan oil in it just makes my hair so easy to blow dry and straighten and it doesn't feel damaged at all. I really think the shampoo,conditioner and,oil should be used together for best results but it's not necessary because I have a nice keratin conditioner I use I like to switch it up so my hair doesn't get oily.

I really recommend this for pretty much any hair type it really will save your hair or keep it in good condition. I really <3 this stuff and for the price... so worth it!

Update: I'm on like my 10th bottle now. This brand is all I use and my hair has never been healthier! Just switch it up now and then with a clarifying shampoo so it still works. Otherwise my hair is almost to my waist and is shiny,healthy,and has never behaved or looked better! I <3 this stuff! Seriously a good product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Yazzie04

Love the smell. This shampoo is great for colour treated hair. I have blonde hair n this shampoo makes my hair shine afterwards. The only Con is that I find it hard to lather on all my hair but once i apply more water around my scalp, the shampoo spreads.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Oleanderleaf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Works fabulously for my dry, chemically treated, coarse-wavy hair. I'm in the process of growing it out using ds boxed color in a level 4. The climate where I live is dry and extremely hot, so I already need a lot of hydration anyway, but especially after having bleached highlights. I think this is great for dry hair, but the sales girl at Sally's said it was too heavy for her normal hair which is also healthy. I use this with the cooresponding conditioner and a small amount of the line argan oil on my wet hair in the line. After blow drying, my hair looks way more awesome and deceptively healthy.
I would highly suggest trying the travel sizes before committing to the more spendy bottles.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by heartsxdesire

I thought it was one of the best shampoos that I have used. It was recommended to me by a sales at the store. Having recently dyed my hair, I wanted to make sure i get my money's worth of the color!

I've been using this shampoo for almost a month and it made my fine hair extremely soft and my color has yet to turn brassy nor fade. The color is still as vibrant as the day i dyed it.

The only thing i wasnt too pleased with is the packaging. If it came in a pump bottle, it would be perfect! This product is different from a lot of shampoos that i use to use considering it desnt have a lot of the chemicals that drugstore shampoos have.. it doesnt get soapy and it is not the easiest to spread around.. it is much like applying gel to your hair almost. A little product goes a long way.. don't use more just because you can't feel the product in your hair.

I used this product with the conditioner and hydrating mask and my hair looked so much healthier and shinier.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by JessxoDoyle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I HAD box dye black hair and i was so sick of it so i went and got my hair striped to my natural color and got very light blonde foils going through my hair, which by doing all this fired my hair so bad and made it super frizzy.

I went on a trip to sally and decided to ask the person working what would be good for my hair, she suggested this. I bought the shampoo, conditioner, and got the reconstructive hair mask for free. I tried it and fell in love, just using the products once my hair felt and looked amazing, it looked like nothing was ever done to my hair.

I highly recommend this to everyone, the smell is nice , i don't mind it all and even if i didn't like the smell i wouldn't care because the product work amazing !!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by ZeldaXfreak360

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Well first of all my hair is very dry and coarse and I wanted something that would moisturize my hair, I also love that it has no sulfates and the damaging and useless chemicals in them. So I used the shampoo and it doesn't lather (because it has no sulfate) but that does not bother me,in the shower it feels so soft you only need to shampoo once cause its so good, It also smells wonderful! Once I get out of the shower my hair is soft and pretty I have noticed even with a heat protecting spray my hair feels dry with blow drying, So if you want to keep the moisture I suggest letting your hair air dry.One thing I do have a complaint about is the I continuously get zit/pimples on my scalp near the four head, I do not know if it is coming from this product but it is bothering me. Over all the best shampoo that I have used in my 13 years of life!