November 26, 2014 | 1853 users online

Shampoo - One 'n Only - Argan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by RoseJade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This was too moisturizing for my hair and made it look as if I never cleaned it. This completely weighed down my hair. BTW - I used both the S&C together for some time and yeah it was horrible. The smell was the only benefit.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by hpolanek

This shampoo is my fav out of the 50 shampoos that i have sitting in my closet (and almost all of them are high end). I have long straight fine dry very fragile hair that breaks just by brushing. I thought this would not clean my hair well and make it coated and greasy. Oh how wrong i was! This has always cleaned my hair well and made my hair so smooth and have so much movement. And the best part is it gives it body and volume! I know it makes no sense why a mosturizing shampoo that has oil in it would do that but i assure you it does (even says volumizing on the bottle). I never thought a shampoo could moisturize, smooth, and add volume and trust me the body does not come from a film type feeling on the hair that has happened before with other shampoos. I will say though that this does not lather that well (which for me lather=dryness) but it never leaves me with any residue. I love this shampoo over so many expensive poo's out there including kerastase, moroccan oil, alterna, pureology, enjoy and many more. If you dont usually care for sulfate free, try this because this shampoo has changed my mind about them! You can purchase this at not only sallys but ulta as well. P.S. I have not tried the conditioner in this line because I love my Terax Crema!!

Also I would like to add I have tried the real moroccan oil brand shampoo because I wanted to compare and there is NO comparison! Sally's version is so much better and also has more argan oil in it like someone else mentioned!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 9:49:00 AM More reviews by GuysCallMeShawna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Who: My Hair is 'Normal' with a bit of wave and has a tendency to get flat with weight when it gets longer. It's shoulder blade length honey blonde with strawberry blonde highlights, long layers with no bangs. I don't use heat styling everyday and don't blow dry. Occasionally if I have a lunch date with a friend or some kind of meeting I will use the mousse from this line for a little more polished oomph.

Why? I generally wash my hair everyday. I switched to this because Pantene had changed their formula and I was getting eczema flare ups around my hair line, behind my ears, neck and back from it. I am trying to be more streamlined to. I get to skip conditioning with this.

Use: Before I shampoo, I make sure my hair is well brushed with my dense boar bristle brush. I super saturate my hair with water and use about a nickel sized amount and message that into my scalp with the pads of my fingers. I then used a generic tangle teazer type brush I purchased at sally's to work this through my hair and detangle. I rinse in warm-not hot- water(Easy enough since I can't take hot showers). I don't feel the need for a separate conditioner at this time. I do condition lightly once a week with Suave Rosemary Mint conditioner. It's been working. To combat static during the colder months, I treat my hair brush to a couple drops of pure Argan oil about every two weeks. I message it into the bristles. This seems to work well. If the static gets to out-of control, I use a tad of the mousse from this line.

The bottle is basic. I bought the large bottle for $19.5 with my sally's card at sally's. I use it on my twin 6yo's the same as I use it on me. 2 months and I am half way thru the bottle. SO the Price is very reasonable since the formula is quite thick and rich. The smell reminds me of Revlon's Outrageous line from the mid/late 90's. I love the smell. It does linger on the hair slightly.
I am not plagued with desire to alternate shampoos or try other brands. I will repurchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by skinobsessed1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

A wonderful, wonderful, and BETTER alternative to the Moroccan Oil line. This has a higher concentration of Argan Oil than Moroccan Oil! Smells JUST as amazing as well. This a great, high quality brand. No SLS or other junk, and puts a lot of top notch ingredients in the shampoo. Makes me hair very soft and moisturized. Non-stripping for color. I use this with the matching conditioner and their argan oil. A great set!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 8:41:00 PM More reviews by brooke2010

I'm completely changing the review I originally did on this product because I feel even more strongly about it now. I cannot say enough incredible things about this shampoo--or really, this whole line in general. It has absolutely saved my hair. I bleached my hair over a year ago and while most of it is pretty healthy now, the ends still need some work. This is perfect for it. No sulfates or parabens, which is absolutely crucial for me because they dry my hair out like crazy. (Keep in mind there is not much of a lather at all, but that's a good thing because suds are harsh and drying. You don't need them in order to clean your hair.) The smell has got to be one of my favorite scents in the world. And the price is incredible, especially compared to the Pureology I used to (foolishly) shell out money for. Seriously, if I even go one day without using this shampoo, I can tell a huge difference in the feel of my hair. I cannot recommend it enough! I will probably buy this for the rest of my life!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This shampoo left my hair super moisturized. It's a little weird to use because it doesn't lather very much, but it cleans just as well as more traditional shampoo. It's also very affordable compared to other argan oil products out there.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by jskellis

I used this in combination with the conditioner and the system is very moisturizing. It's a great alternative to moroccanoil, just look at the ingredients. My hair is straight and gets oily, so this is something I'd use once a week for extra moisture. If you have coarse or curly hair this would be a great staple for you, but my hair is too straight and gets too oily to use this on a daily basis. It's a good value too to get it in a gift set with the treatment oil and conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 11:35:00 AM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought the sample size first because i had their argan oil and i loved it and I love the smell of their products. This shampoo did not let me down for the price the ingredients are excellent. I have really long blonde hair with highlights and lowlights and it's always dry and so hard to brush. With this shampoo even after I had my hair done and I had my hair dresser wash with this my hair was so easy to comb.

This is a lifesaver when you have super long wavy hair it helps so much! I really love this stuff it smells so good I love washing my hair with it. I am also happy it's sulphate free:) The argan oil in it just makes my hair so easy to blow dry and straighten and it doesn't feel damaged at all. I really think the shampoo,conditioner and,oil should be used together for best results but it's not necessary because I have a nice keratin conditioner I use I like to switch it up so my hair doesn't get oily.

I really recommend this for pretty much any hair type it really will save your hair or keep it in good condition. I really <3 this stuff and for the price... so worth it!

Update: I'm on like my 10th bottle now. This brand is all I use and my hair has never been healthier! Just switch it up now and then with a clarifying shampoo so it still works. Otherwise my hair is almost to my waist and is shiny,healthy,and has never behaved or looked better! I <3 this stuff! Seriously a good product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Yazzie04

Love the smell. This shampoo is great for colour treated hair. I have blonde hair n this shampoo makes my hair shine afterwards. The only Con is that I find it hard to lather on all my hair but once i apply more water around my scalp, the shampoo spreads.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Oleanderleaf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Works fabulously for my dry, chemically treated, coarse-wavy hair. I'm in the process of growing it out using ds boxed color in a level 4. The climate where I live is dry and extremely hot, so I already need a lot of hydration anyway, but especially after having bleached highlights. I think this is great for dry hair, but the sales girl at Sally's said it was too heavy for her normal hair which is also healthy. I use this with the cooresponding conditioner and a small amount of the line argan oil on my wet hair in the line. After blow drying, my hair looks way more awesome and deceptively healthy.
I would highly suggest trying the travel sizes before committing to the more spendy bottles.