July 31, 2014 | 2152 users online

Toners - Neutrogena - Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Toner

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2012 4:02:00 AM More reviews by Makeupluffer4ever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this toner! This has helped clear up my skin dramatically. I can really see a difference. I also love how its so strong as most toners don't seem to be strong enough for me. However, i would recommend being careful with this product. It can be harsh if you hold this in one spot too long (with a cotton ball) it could burn your skin. I also noticed that it dried up the skin on my finger tips. (I use this morning and night) In other words, I would recommend this to anyone, but if you have dry skin be careful.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by indiebaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm at a loss with this product. I'm not sure if it is good or bad. If you have acne prone skin this product is more of a pass.

It seems to help fade some scars and good thing too because this product caused the scars in the first place! My biggest issue with the product is it "purges" the skin. Meaning(if you're not aware of that term) forces the acne out. So basically if you are acne prone, you never actually look like you have clear skin. There are always pimples because the product causes the pimples to surface. I've used the product over a month and the "purging" never seems to stop. I thought maybe when my skin got use to it it would.

It does help as well but I'm not sure if it's a fair trade off. At least not for me. If you're not so acne prone this could still be a great product for you. Just, a fair warning.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Sereneness

This is my HG toner. As long as I use this, it does not matter too much what I cleanse my face with - it keeps my acne at bay. It does not completely prevent pimples but my post-acne redness and pimples go away much faster than without this product. I have purchased 4-5 bottles of this already and it is part of my daily routine now.

I used to struggle with controlling my breakouts and tried anything and everything to fix the problem. After finding this product, I no longer have issues and I've never been happier with my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by bentobento

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this on a whim along with their Body Clear body wash mostly to use on my legs since I have had a huge ingrown hair problem lately. The problem left me with a lot of discolored spots and a couple scars, and I was hoping the salicylic acid in this product would help. Can I just say, WOW? I honestly did not expect this to work, but after only using it for 3 days, it has already faded a scar near the bottom of my leg that I was sure I'd have forever. So far it's doing what it says (I have very mild hormonal acne during that time of the month) so I'm pretty happy. The alcohol in it does make the scent strong though. If you swipe it near your nose be prepared for that. If it continues to be effective I'll totally buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by HotPinkGurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This toner is amazing! I love that it "fights and fades" A friend had mentioned how in love she was with this toner so after mine had ran out I decided to go get it. I have very dry skin but it is acne prone. This really helps and doesn't dry it out but i do use a moisturizer of course. I use my proactive renewing cleanser then use this and let it sit on my face for a bit before applying my cetaphil moisturizer. The only downside is the stupid lid. I find that this toner leaks in my bags when i go to a friends house it always leaks no matter how tight the lid is.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by michellemango

Personally, this toner works about just as good as the Equate brand toners. It didn't have an overpowering scent, but it did leave a sticky residue on my face which I didn't like at all. I have a Equate sensitive skin toner now, and I can say that this toner maybe worked 10% better. The sticky residue really threw me off, and it didn't do anything for my acne scars either. It did keep my acne at bay, but really didn't do anything special for it. I used the entire bottle, so I do have a valid opinion on this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatedippedstrawberri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Sadly, this product breaks me out. I was using it to get rid of some leftover acne red marks, but this just gave me more acne! What's weird, is that this gave me acne on my cheeks and cheekbones, and I never ever get pimples there. I love the Neutrogena Rapid Clear pads, but this one was not good for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2012 2:48:00 AM More reviews by LilacShine9

I had read the great reviews of this product before buying so I thought it would work for me. Well, exactly the opposite. It was irritating, drying, and gave me some terrible cystic acne and deep whiteheads, which I hadn't had in years. I did return the product and will never buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by jewlz_4ever

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this toner. I tried to stop using it and the milia on my forehead immediately returned. I tried switching to ProActive's toner and that made my skin worse. I went back to this toner and immediately the milia subsided. My skin is overall clearer, smoother, and even-toned when I use this toner. It keeps the acne at bay. Love this stuff!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 9:07:00 AM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this product. Probably one of the best performing toner that you can get over the counter. Definitely keeps acne at bay and the glycolic in this toner is an added plus. It is alcohol based but not loaded with alcohol. I'm on my 2nd bottle. A good toner to rotate with my PC 2% BHA liquid.