December 18, 2014 | 1821 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - Girl Meets Pearl

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2013 10:00:00 AM More reviews by BritMC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product has its ups and downs. The finish is absolutely gorgeous. Its a pearlescent pink with gold undertones that gives a really natural looking "dewy" glow. Its not SUPER dewy or lustrous, its more of a subtle glow. The consistency is okay, not as thick as Moon Beam which is a plus. It does slightly accentuate pores, but nothing horrible. So far the product is decent, nothing mind blowing but decent. The packaging is where I have the most issues. Its a twist up type packaging with little holes at the top for the product to come out of. First of all, I don't think anybody is going to be blobbing the whole bottle up on their face to transfer the product, so I find the type of packaging used quite useless. Secondly, despite putting the cap back on after each use, the product tends to harden where the holes are making it a little bit difficult to get more product out without a bit of a hassle. Of course you could probably avoid this if you wipe the top of the container with a tissue after each use, but I don't think many people would do that. I really do like this product, but its the packaging thats preventing me from repurchasing. Its just a pain in the butt for the amount of $$ you're paying and the TYPE of product this is, which is a highlighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 5:08:00 AM More reviews by Jennifer21789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this stuff, it's my go to when I'm doing a mascara, bronzer day. Skip the bronzer and highlight a touch to forehead, cheek bone, and on the brow bone makes you look more awake... When maybe not **full time work and school, this stuff saved me from being pronounced a zombie** lol

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by erinbrittannyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a very nice cheek highlighter, however it doesn't seem very dramatic. It gives a nice pearly shimmer but seems not to last all day. I much rather prefer my Watts Up! But this would come in second place. It does give a more subtle, everyday glow for cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by Tiffanymarieeee

Great multi functional product ! I personally use it as a highlight on my cheek bones it gives your look that extra boost of glamour. A little bit of product goes such a long way, although the price is high, it's worth it for the amount of looks you can achieve from it's many purposes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 8:56:00 AM More reviews by lavenderwig

Benefit is a company that shows cute marketing can make sales. So a majority of their items are average and overpriced. They do have a cult following with a few of their products though, and this is one of them. There are no ingredients that would irritate the skin either. Small enough to take w you everywhere but this stays where you apply it, and not in a garish way. I think HSN should have included this in the TS instead of Five One One (a small deodorant-like stick with three sections you roll on your cheeks--orange--contour--hotpink--blush--pale), especially considering they put Hervana (a blush) in the set!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by erilin87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Absolutely love this product
Although quite expensive its definitely worth the money as i cant find another product that just makes your skin so radiant and gives it such a nice dewy glow
I wouldnt use this as a higlighter alone, i always add BeneFit high beam on areas like my cheebones,nose ect
But this product is one of my favourite products of all time hands down

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by chrissadonner

Lovely golden-pink highlighter, blends so nicely into skin and it's such a skin booster when added to foundation. Doesn't wash the skin out and it smells really nice too. Can't complain, overall a very lovely liquid highlighter!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Vferent

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this. When I want to look fresh and glowing but with no blemishes i mix this into my foundation. Gives me a lovely dewy glow.It's also alright by itself on cheekbones, brow bones, cupids bow, anywhere the light hits. Smells amazing and comes out as a golden shimmer with a hint of pink.
The only downfall is that it is not the most standout-ish in terms of a highlighter, hence why I use it as a 'glow' for my whole face.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by loovexemilyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love love love. After swatching this on the back of my hand in Sephora, I wasn't quite sure what to think of the applicator or how the color would turn out. I had swatched Sun Beam on the back of my hand earlier and was quite surprised at the similarities between the two. I found Sun Beam to be a bit too dark/bronze for my liking, but Girl Meets Pearl seems to be a more refined version of Sun Beam. Beautiful pinkish gold champagne color - looking at the back of my hand now this just seems to blend into my skin and give it a beautiful warm glow. I might have to stick with Sephora samples since this is a bit pricey for my liking - but it's an absolutely divine color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by mom2go

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

A great multi-tasker! I have dry, dull skin that needs a little highlighting during the day, but so many highlighters are as subtle as a disco ball. This one is an iridescent pale pink that melts into the skin leaving the subtlest natural glow.

My #1 daytime use for this is to mix it about 50/50 with my foundation (currently Clinique's Even Better) and apply with my fingers. This makes for a near perfect tinted moisturizer with medium coverage.

I also use this alone on my brow bones, upper cheekbones, a dot on the chin and forehead. I think it is actually hard to use too much of this as long as your not splashing it on. The applicator took a little getting used to. It's one of those flat, multi-hole things that the product flows through. Now, however, I love the applicator as it is impossible to spill the product and very travel friendly. Will definitely re-purchase, unless Benefit invents something better! continued >>