October 26, 2014 | 1055 users online

Mascara - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Length Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by KellynElise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

For the very low price, this mascara is amazing. Its wand is plastic with short, spiky bristles, and it has a rather wet formula. I could see the wetness of this mascara making short, sparse lashes droop, but on me, I really like the effect. I have decently long, full eyelashes already, and this mascara only helps them get longer! It also holds a curl very nicely. The curl actually stays all day on me! I like to top this with Covergirl Lash Blast for a little volume, since MegaLength lacks a little in that regard. However, it's marketed as a lengthening mascara, and I really like the length it gives me. If you have thin lashes, you may not like how wet the formula is. If you're like me, however, I'd give this a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by BerkeleyChick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love the price and product! This mascara makes my lashes look miles longer than most other mascaras I have used. It's a glossy black color, which makes my lashes look shiny and healthy. This product even leaves my lashes curled! If you're going back and forth about buying this, I say give it a try. I don't think anyone would be disappointed. Just remember that this mascara is made to help length, not volume.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by dqzhuzi

I don't recommend this to asian girls....it doesn't work on my lashes at all. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

awww wow! I love this actually! Its SO cheap and it really DOES lengthen your lashes..no volume of course (this isnt meant for volume) but perfect length and seperating which is my favorite kind of mascara. NO CLUMPS!!! The formula is nice and wet but without smearing or flaking after it dries. Great : )

The brush reminds me of a smaller/skinnier version of the CG lash blast which I didnt like because the brush was wayyy too fat. This wnw one is much better!

Ill be keeping this one in my purse for on-the-go needs!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Daatch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good mascara I was so surprised with bring so cheap. U should try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by LeslieLua

I bought this at my CVS for $1.69 and I ran home and tried it on and BAM !!! true love! It lengthens like crazy and separates and coats my lashes so nicely!! it also hold really well and its very black!! I recommend this to all you girls out there with naturally long kinda thick lashes just because it emphasizes lashes and I'm not exactly sure how it will work for short stubby lashes!!! hope I helped!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by van1llacupcak3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pros:
-It's a really pretty black
-AMAZING applicator

Cons:
-Doesn't make your lashes longer

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2012 12:43:00 PM More reviews by brudeza

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this yesterday for $1.59 at Walgreens. Just loved it. I was skeptical since it is so cheap. I usualy go for maybelline, which I love. anyway, it does not irritate my sensitive eyes, it looks nice.

Pros:
Lasts all day
Does not clump
the wand is great, helps curl my lashes a little bit
CHEAP

Cons:
I you are looking for a mascara that make your lashes fuller is does not do the job.

I will buy it again

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by marydlsu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Great mascara. I purchased it on a whim at the drugstore and wasn't expecting anything fantastic, just a temporary replacement for my usual Maybelline Great Lash. Lo and behold this was a great buy for half the price. Doesn't dry my lashes out, doesn't flake, stays put, good color, good brush. Sold!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 10:07:00 PM More reviews by 1092126

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! I am a high end mascara kind of girl, my main mascaras that I use are lancome and Bare Escentuals. But this one is equal to, or BETTER then both of them. It is a wet formula but I am okay with that, it's not so wet that it drags my lashes down it's just the perfect wet formula for me. Because of the thin mini spiked brush this has never clumped, in fact sometimes I just use the wand to get the clumps out from other mascaras. The brush is not hard, that has never been an issue for me. I asked my sister to put this mascara on, who is a mascara lover and she wants to get it. (she is very picky about makeup) I suggest if you get this put it on one eye and just look at the difference, you will be amazed. If this product doesn't work out for you for some reason it is a great bottom lash mascara and doesn't smudge on me. Plus it is 2-3 dollars, and you can't beat that. For some one has stubby eyelashes and not a lot of success with mascara this has become my HG!