September 2, 2014 | 1199 users online

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2009 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Gothoria

***UPs:
- pigmented.
- long lasting power
- goes well with those who have dark brown/black hair.
DOWN's:
- contains black + grey, I dunno who actually will apply the grey , i didnt touch it.
- its kind of messy, it tends to smudge my fingers, so i have 2 make sure to wipe my hands b4 touchin my face or i'll end up with black shadow all over it.
- the packaging is bad, the cover broke & i had 2 use a sticky tape 2 fix it.
- Discontinued where I live, but im not sure f NYX still selling it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2008 7:45:00 PM More reviews by ihatespots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the small compact set and the brushes included- easy to use and . But unfortunately the shade didnt suit me, it was too dark, and the powder is too powdery and smudged very easily.
We cant buy NYX in the UK, but even with shipping, its pretty cheap

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2008 7:02:00 PM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

One of the few NYX products that did not work for me. Did not deposit enough color for me. Too powdery. Flies everywhere. Love the tiny brushes; wand and stiff-bristle. Also like that you can custom blend perfect shade. Will stick with Black Opal brow powder $3, Zhen brow duo $10, or Revlon Brow Fantasy $8. NYX auto brow pencil $4 is a standard in my makeup kit. My talent and I reach for them all the time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2007 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Nekura

I'm not a fan of brow pencils because it's really messy and is prone to unwanted smudging. I prefer powders but I change my hair color a lot so I need a lot of shades too.

These powders are newly released from NYX and retail for $4. Each compact comes with 2 similar shades, 1 mini angle brush, 1 mini brow spoolie. Clear lid and 1.5" x 3" in size. Due to the provided tools that actually work well these are purse-friendly. The brush is a bit thick so I have to adjust a bit with that for my thin brows.

For a matte powder there's absolutely no fall out which means no mess. They also stay on all day even during sweaty summer weather and I don't have any fear of smudging my brows accidently. They have great staying powder, rain or shine and don't come off unless with a cleanser/remover.

I like the fact these come in 2 colors where you can mix your own right shade instead of using something generic... This is a bit more useful for the other duos colors (see my review for Auburn/Red). Black/Grey are two pretty close shades, it's just one is more intense while the other is more subtle. Like the other eyebrow powder duos, these can be used wet/dry. I didn't swatch these wet (sorry) but you get the idea!

At $4 you're really not paying much for 2 brow colors you can opt as shadows too. It beats paying high end for these products and is also better than using the generic brown all drugstores seem to sell.

Swatches: