September 1, 2014 | 1289 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Megalast in "Private Viewing" #204A

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by lululuvs4ever21

Nude Nail Polish on a budget! I had been eyeing this nail polish for a while in target, because it was a nude and also it was on the wet n wild line, meaning it was inexpensive. I decided to pick it up, and OMG I LOVE IT. It is a pinky/peachy nude that I would recommend to medium/tan/dark skin tones! It looks so subtle, natural on my hands. And I don't know if this will make sense, but it makes my hands look so feminine/dainty! I wash the dishes a lot, so my hands doesn't look as soft/smooth as it should. The polish is very sheer, but no biggie, since it still has a smooth application; It wasn't thick or goopy at all. I used three coats, two may probably be enough but I used one more as a cherry on top~ I have also come to the conclusion that I like the fat, short nail polish brush, as it helps me control better on where my polish goes. The only prob i have is I wish it came in a bigger size bottle, but hey for 1.99 it's still good. Go and pick it up! You won't regret it :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2011 1:16:00 PM More reviews by JonMoss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect nude for my caramel skin tone. Some nudes have a tendency to look too pale or too dark, but a perfect peachy nude. Wet n wild megalast nail polishes are very vibrant and awesome. This has a very creamy texture for the natural look. This is one of my faves. The curved brush is excellent for precise application. I used two coats and that is enough for me. Wet n wild used to be known for too much frosty ,cheap looking shades now they are making more cremes, which is good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2011 6:10:00 PM More reviews by habakuktwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my new go to nude. Im NC50-55 and have had a hard time finding a good nude. I've tried colors like OPI samoan sand, sand in my suit, and san-tantonio with no avail. I decided to pick up private viewing totally expecting it to be a fail because I'm cool tones and private viewing is very peach/pink based and especially with it costing 1.99. It applied very sheer and streaky with the first coat, but I didn't give up I applied two more thickish coats ans it was perfect. I was shocked. At 1.99 it's a steal will def repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2011 6:38:00 AM More reviews by ShaeAlbs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The formula isn't sticky, it applies smooth. The tip of my brush was uneven, which made it tricky when applying the polish close to my cuticles, but other than that it's a nice nude color after 3 coats

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2011 1:23:00 PM More reviews by MamaGavone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

got this and then left it untried forever. finally tried it and discovered it is my PERFECT mannequin hands color. i did 3 coats to get it even, opaque and streak-free. i only wish the brush wasn't so short and stumpy--kinda makes it hard to work with. if they could package the Megalast line like they do the Wild Shine polishes, then this polish would be absolutely perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 2:37:00 PM More reviews by mandm082

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this nail polish. I have super fair skin and usually nude polishes look a little strange on me. This one, though, has a slightly orange/pink base that compliments my skin tone rather than making me look ill. Plus, it's super cheap and lasts forever. I definitely reccomend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2011 10:04:00 AM More reviews by appletea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Private Viewing is a creamy pinkish "nude" color that is great for spring. This stuff lasts FOREVER. I had it on my nails for over a week with no chipping and only minimal wear at the tips. I finally got tired of the color and changed it. It takes about two coats to get a nice opaque color but it goes on smoothly and applies well. I also like to layer Zoya's Diem over it to give it something a little extra. For the price, you'd be hard pressed to find a better polish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by happifayce

This is a beautiful polish that requires at least 2 coats. After the first coat, I couldn't see it. It was the same exact shade of my skintone. After the second coat, I could see it better, but still not bright, which I like. It's a very pale pink/ beige color. No sparkle at all. I then applied a clear top coat. I recommend this color, especially for spring.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2011 12:22:00 AM More reviews by skylark

This nail polish is great!! It gives you a very fleshtone nude color with a bit of sparkle. I've only used this as a second coat over a milky baby pink (sephora's dear diary) and it gives my nails a perfect clean, glowing look...it makes my fingers look skinnier haha! I also really like the small rounded bottle shape it makes WnW look a little classier

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 5:59:00 PM More reviews by steffmd25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great neutral beige-y pink/tan color. I love it. It's very pigmented and opaque. Great everyday cream color. Super cheap, and I like the small size. Everything is great about the polish, except the brush sucks!