December 25, 2014 | 1102 users online

Cleansers - CeraVe - Foaming Facial Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 6:09:00 PM More reviews by griggs42

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love CeraVe! This foaming cleanser is fantastic. It cleanses my skin without drying it out, and it just feels really nice massaging it on my face. The bottle is quite large for a reasonable price (around $15.00) but it lasts so long it's a steal. I love the helpful ingredients while still being a basic cleanser, so my skin doesn't react to it. I used this a while back, and I'll never know why I strayed. My oily, acne ridden skin actually looks presentable with just a tiny bit of powder because of CeraVe. My only gripe? I wish they had a smaller size so I could travel with it easily. Such a lovely product! I pray CeraVe never reformulates.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Carybear

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yikes wow. Dry skin and "harsh" bumps. Any foaming agent is a big problem for me.
I tried it for two days, and my skin looked dry, dull and I had little red dermatitis bumps under/around nasolabial area and around the eyes (yes, that's dermatitis, if you experience this you are allergic to ___ product) I loathe the little dermatitis bumps because they take forever to go away, and since they're not pimples, they can't be treated the same way or they just get worse. If that happens to me, all I can do is wash with h2o for a week and wait. No makeup. And I have melasma AND vitiligo and I'm well over 30.in other words, I sometimes take gambles with products that cost me a "good face" for a week.
Sure, my face felt clean, and it rinsed off well. It's not for me though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 10:09:00 PM More reviews by eViLAnGeL18

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Excellent product. I have oily skin and this really does a great job of cleaning (without drying out my skin), so it is not harsh at all. The best part is that it is affordable (I think around $15 Canadian) for quite a large pump bottle and can be purchased at drugstores, Wal-Mart, etc. It is pleasant smelling and lathers/foams nicely (I use it with my Clarisonic device). I will continue to buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by beaniejadepop

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you are looking for a facial cleanser that is gentle on oily, senisitive skin, this is the one.....that is the best facial cleanser I have bought in a long while...and the price is great too...highly recommended

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 10:48:00 AM More reviews by BCP

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this, tried everything under the sun.
It's a great cleanser if you're looking at making your skincare routine very basic, it won't cure anything but it doesn't irritate or make anything worse. :) which is a big plus for me.

If you're wondering wether to buy the hydrating or foaming- I've tried both and I actually find the hydrating more irritating and I get scaly patches while using it, and it burns my skin a little. I find the foaming more effective and gentle!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 9:24:00 PM More reviews by beeluxi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is my HG cleanser. After recommendation from the subreddit Skin Care Addiction I purchased this and have not looked back. This product has helped my adult onset acne clear up and is gentle yet effective at removing all makeup/impurities. One bottle will last me 2-3 months with twice daily usage and compares or exceeds all expectations of what a high-quality cleanser should be.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by andonthatnote

Absolutely love this after removing my makeup with olive oil! Effective without being harsh, and completely unscented. I follow immediately with the Cerave PM lotion and my skin has never felt better!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by mimochi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow, I love this cleanser. It's very effective at removing my makeup, although I usually use Dermalogica's Precleanse first. I like that you can twist the pump to lock it, which is hygienic if you keep your cleanser in the bathroom where there's moisture. It has very good ingredients in it like hyaluronic acid and ceramides which keep your skin's acid mantle intact. It does not make my skin feel tight at all or oily. I follow with Dermalogica's Active Moist moisturizer (for oily skin) and my skin feels refreshed, I haven't broken out and my hyperpigmentation spots seem to be fading a little bit.

The only negative-- which won't deter me from buying this, is that it stings a lot if you accidentally get it in your eyes. No big deal because it really is a good product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 3:21:00 AM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Great cleanser, removes all of my makeup and I never break out when I use it. Love the pump bottle and the large size. Took off one lippie because it does give me dry patches (I have oily skin too) in the winter. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by elijes

My HG cleanser - gentle but effective, full of good ingredients (ceramides, niacinide, etc.) but does not irritate sensitive skin. I have had bad reactions to many a cleanser but this one has only made my skin better.

I remove my makeup/sunscreen with mineral oil before using it so I cannot attest to its makeup removing abilities but it gets all the oil off my face beautifully and my skin feels soft after!

It is a tiny bit drying in the wintertime but nothing a good moisturizer can't fix.

Will probably repurchase forever.