December 19, 2014 | 1809 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Volume

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by lauraguise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

First application of this I was really impressed: required two coats but made my lashes long and defined. I thought I'd finally found a replacement for my discontinued Pulse Perfection :(
but since then it really isn't quite what I was looking for/expecting from the reviews, maybe my standards are just too high...

I find it thickens nicely but after at least 2 coats (which take a fair amount of time to dry)
and it will not last you more than the day - you'll have a nice smudgy grey bottom lash line and half-length eyelashes by the end of the night

Reasonable, but not HG

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2014 2:02:00 AM More reviews by McVeay

My Go to mascara, full lashes, length, minimal clumps once the formula has dried out a bit (I always leave my new mascara open for the night). I've yet to find the HG of mascara it could always be better but for drug store this is great.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by BumblexX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product has made me love mascara again. After absolutely hating Maybelline The Falsies, I swore off mascara. Then I found this on sale so I thought I'd give it a go.
I love how this gives heaps of volume to your lashes but it doesn't overdo it so you can still achieve a fairly natural look with it.
The only thing I hate is the brush. I love the plastic bristles (I'm all about the plastic bristles. I hate hate hate fibre bristles), there are no bristles at the tip of the wand and towards the end, the bristles get shorter making it really hard to do inner lashes and bottom lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 3:11:00 AM More reviews by zombiesxomg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for years. I've tried more expensive mascaras, but I keep coming back to Lash Blast. Great volume, great length, looks fresh for a long time and washes off easily. The only thing that doesn't make it perfect is that when not using the waterproof version, it smudges under my eye and flakes a little after awhile. It's nothing a slight wipe under my eye can't fix. I like the way my lashes look, so I always put up with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by vintagexpurple

This is my holy grail mascara. It has been since high school. No matter what other mascaras I try, and how much I like them, I always end up coming back to this one. I always get so many compliments on my lashes, people ask me whether or not they're real. It adds the perfect amount of length and volume. The formula is great, it makes my lashes curl really well. The price is pretty cheap, so no complaints there, and the packaging is clean and well-made. Overall, I would recommend this mascara to EVERYONE. It's amazing. Seriously, just spend the $6 and try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 6:52:00 PM More reviews by cheesedippable

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very good mascara for sparse lashes. Definitely does volumnize and with enough coats, can also lengthen. It also does a really good job of keeping the lashes curled, one of the few that I've tried that can do that. The rubber brush is very large and sometimes hard to maneuver around your lashes without smearing. I generally have to be very careful and slow in my application so I don't accidentally get it on my eyelids. Other than that, I really love this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Mviera4

Holy grail mascara. I still have to find something that I love more. Have repurchased several times and I love it everytime .

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by NoisyMime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my absolute favorite mascara! I have tried so many different formulas/brands/types- you name it, and this is the only mascara that works well for me. I use the "blackest black" or whatever is the darkest shade, and it's perfect. I do find that a fresh bottle is a little too "wet" and can get clumpy, but I wave the wand in the air two or three times and that helps. It doesn't smell overly perfumed like a lot of the other brands and it has a creamier texture to it, unlike other brands that are gooey or gloppy. I've gotten so many compliments on how long this makes my lashes, too, even though it's a volume mascara. I would definitely recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 12:28:00 AM More reviews by JetJockey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't like to spend a whole lot on mascara because I don't wear it often, and it has to be replaced relatively often compared to other types of makeup. This mascara works great and it's only around $8. At first, I was a little skeptical about how effective the rubbery bristles would be (as opposed to the stiffer, conventional bristles), but they do a fine job of separating each lash and I have never had any issues with clumping, even after a few coats. It would be nice if the bristles were slightly longer, however. My lashes are already pretty long and thick, but this is the perfect mascara to give them a little boost, and it always yields a feathery, natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 6:42:00 AM More reviews by Danaelycia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

To start, I have long, thin eye lashes that are rather light coloured. I also have large cat shaped green eyes.

This... this beautiful, wonderful, amazing product is my everything. I am not a huge make-up person but I always have this with me. It instantly makes my eyes pop. No matter how little eye shadow I wear, I always get compliment at how beautiful my eyes are. I fully believe it's this product.

To get the best results I curl my eyelashes first. I do my first coat lightly and actually spend the time to separate and tidy up. I then do my second coat and viola!

If I were to point out just one negative, for me, it would be that it burns like hell if it flakes into my eye. I have learned quite quickly to not rub my eyes when it's on.