Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ok - so I read reviews elsewhere about this product and decided to buy it. Yeah it's cheap but still it's $4CAD (tax and stuff). If it sucks for $4?? I could have bought a nice, handcrafted latte!

Lots of people were having issues about this leaving way too much residue, and it seems to be the new formula.

Nonetheless I thought I'd try it... and YEAH it leaves a LOOOTTT of residue when you take the brush straight from the tube. In fact it's gunky and super sticky. People suggested dabbing it on napkins (but napkins will just leave white napkin bits on this sticky brush!!!!) Also I didn't know you can use this on eyelashes, but I'll def give that a try! BUT FOR BROWS with THIS much residue!? Gross!!!! I couldn't get it to work...

I will update this review when I try this on my lashes!

on 12/30/2013 10:52:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

i bought it many times and i use it on a daily basis. it's very good because it's cheap, not sticky, and it doesn't leave any residue. it contains lots of product, but the formula contains parabens, unfortunately.

on 11/14/2013 5:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product does help my brows stay in place for a while, however my brow hairs are so thick that I don't think anything could tame them sometimes. I would repurchase this product though as it's so cheap and I'm pretty sure all the expensive brands would do exactly the same job as this.

on 11/3/2013 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Have repurchased this many times, LOVE this product, AMAZING price, only a few bucks and works beautifully, cant get better than this

on 11/3/2013 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Best drugstore gel! I often get questions on how my eyebrows hair stays in place because people can never detect the gel. I also have extremely sensitive skin and this did not irritate me at all. I only think the packaging/lid is ugly.

on 10/25/2013 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best and the cheapest brow gel ever! Why I only give 4 stars is because the time it takes for the product to dry is too long. I guess that's my only complaint. Would definitely recommend this, though!

on 10/22/2013 12:22:00 AM

Very cheap and does the job! I have thick brows but this makes my brow look groomed and thin. Love this product. Will keep buying this.

on 10/8/2013 10:15:00 AM

So cheap and does the job!! Keeps my brows in place and makes them look more groomed and clean. I've gone through at least 4 of these. Will definitely keep repurchasing :)

on 10/7/2013 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Well, i have got Natural thick eyebrows and this product DO NOT help to shape them .. Not the best product for my Brows

on 10/6/2013 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Great brow gel on those days you just want to put them into place. I do not use it on top of filler. I have very thick brow and a swipe of this and I'm out of the door.

Video Reviews & Tutorials