October 26, 2014 | 1196 users online

Concealers - MAC - Pro Longwear Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 9:35:00 AM More reviews by Angelseleena

I love this concealer. I tried studio fix and it really is full coverage but it always creased on me no matter how I applied it. This is perfect for no creasing. It blends super easily and is quite full coverage. When I say this doesn't budge, this DOES NOT budge. Super long wearing. My only complaints are the packaging. You really don't need a lot of product & the pump tends to give you way too much, and I also have issues with the smell. It smells acidic to me or something, but it fades after it sets in. Still, even with those little complaints I will continue to repurchase this. Use it for everyday with Mac face and body and it looks FLAWLESS. C3 in face and body for reference. NC30 for this concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2014 5:38:00 AM More reviews by Dona82

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product, don't get me wrong! I love many mac products too!, especially the select cover up concealer. I used to hear so many good reviews on the mac pro longwear,and one day i saved my money and ran to buy it! i can agree with everyone, this concealer covers up so much! doesnt look cakey! its the perfect deal. However, after a few uses of this product i realised that it started to break me out, i didnt want to stop using it because i had loved it so much. i didnt even want to believe that that was what was causing my skin to break out, but once i stopped using it, my skin cleared up a little. Despite that, i would say that it is my favorite concealer and every few months i give it a go just to see if it will break me out again.

The pricing of this product is not too cheap and as a 17 year old, its pretty hard to afford it. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the packaging, many people say that they hate the pump because it gives out lots of concealer, just put a few pumps in a little pot and use as much as you want.

If i ran out of this concealer i wouldnt buy it again, despite my love for it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by baileykf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely LOVE this concealer! The $19 price might turn people away from it, but believe me when I say a little goes. LONG way! It has great pigmentation, and is perfect for covering up problem areas, spot correcting and for under your eyes. I used this as a foundation today, and it's perfect to use when you don't want something as heavy as a foundation, but with more coverage than a bb cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by stelladefleur

NC25 skin for reference using NW20 concealer to neutralize dark undereye cirles and purple shades.

This stuff covers and highlights undereyes like a dream. Its a lovely consistency of medium-thick but feels so seamless on your skin! Doesnt budge and lasts even longer with a setting powder dusted on top. Prolongwear Concealer does not crinkle, settle in my lines or crust up. I also run it down the T-Zone for a highlight and when I am not fake tanned I add a little Clinique moisturizer and use it as a semi BB when mixed together.

Packaging could be better, can never get the last bit out and it pumps out ALOT of product so push down with ease!

Love love love! On my 4th bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by missmorganbaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My go to concealer. I NEVER use anything else. I've only been wearing concealer for about a year now, and I've tried maybe 2 other brands, but I always come back to this. I'm a NC45 and it matches my skin complexion perfectly. I even use it to highlight my brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by buytoomuchmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG and go-to concealer.
I've had this for about a year now and I can't even nearly describe how much I love this stuff.
I use it literally every single day since i got it, which was about a year ago and I'm still on my first bottle (I don't use that much since i only dot this under my eyes, everything else would be a waste of product)
You might wanna moisturize your skin or use a primer before you put this on if you're like me and you have a very dry under eye area, but this has never ceased on me before. Set with a powder, this lasts on me a whole day, one time I've worn it for a full 18 (!!!) hours and it was still there. Of course it didn't look like I'd just applied it but it was still a good medium coverage.
Speaking of coverage, this gives you full coverage and has no problems dealing with my dark circles. If I had to cut my makeup collection down to one product it would be this one.
You don't wanna use on blemishes (pimples etc. cause it's too moisturizing, perfect for under the eye)
I'd give this 10 stars if that was possible.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by nelehhx

And yet, another MAC product disappoints me terribly whilst messing up my skin. Shocker.

Yuck, ew, never again. To the people who told me to put this on my under-eyes... there is a special place in hell for you. I did this on a date. A DATE. I assumed that the myriad of positive reviews could do me no wrong and applied it and went. And then I got home and looked in the mirror and realised that I had just wasted the previous 3 hours of my life because no dude wants to date a chick with gross under-eyes THAT AREN'T EVEN CONCEALED THAT WELL.

I have very pale, sensitive skin. I am oily but have dryness around eyes and nose and this stuff looked disgusting on me. Sunk nice and deeply into any eye creases, clung to dry patches, sunk into pores, aged me 20 years, generally looked heinous. It also broke me out, hooray! Oh and the packaging is awful, one pump dispenses enough product to make me and the rest of my very large family look completely dreadful. I have since replaced it with the NARS radiant creamy concealer which looks absolutely gorgeous (praise be to NARS).

Occasionally I forget how bad this stuff is and use it again. When doing this I like to reserve at least an hour afterwards so I have time to sit down and think about all of the other huge mistakes in my life that I repeat.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by caileydawn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My only regret is not purchasing this sooner! I've tried so many concealers that cake and dry me out that I would literally just give up on concealers. But this stuff is amazing!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by gossipgal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

AMAZING PRODUCT!
The concealer blends beautifully, has an insanely good coverage and stays on sooo long! I prefer it a lot over studio finish concealer. All in all I absolutely love this concealer but there are some downsides as well:
First of all i hate (!!!) the packaging its made out of glass and two of my concealers already fell down and broke, which is sooo annoying! And also the pump is really bad, a lot of product comes out, too much!
And the concealer oxidizes, but it isn't bad. It doesn't bother me.
Overall i would recommend it although there are some downsides.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2014 3:31:00 AM More reviews by kaedegordon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i am actually flummoxed at how many people swear by this product. it was gluey on me, had very extremely poor coverage, the pump is inferior. is there something wrong with me? why does it work for everyone but me???? goodbye cruel world