August 30, 2014 | 960 users online

Concealers - MAC - Pro Longwear Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by 26cyj58

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this. It's a perfect colour match - normally I'm about NC25 but I went down to NC20 for this. It highlights, conceals and blends seamlessly into the skin. Coverage is very good without being too heavy or thick. A small amount goes a long way. I think you could actually wear this without foundation and it would give excellent coverage.

I find you really need your moisturiser to be absorbed into the skin before applying this, otherwise it just sits on the skin.

My only problem with this is the packaging. The pump application is not very effective - you really need to press hard, and when you do a lot of product comes out, more than is needed and it spills out over the bottle. You just end up wasting it. Maybe a wand application would be more beneficial.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 6:43:00 AM More reviews by Anyiyang

I love this product, it is my favourite concealer by far! It is nothing like any other concealer I've had and has medium to high coverage. A little bit of it honestly goes a long way. It also works great as an eye primer and under eye highlighter. However in saying all this, there are a few issues I still have with this product:
1. the PUMP!!!! - it is impossible to control how much you squeeze out and often it is way too much product - way more than you really need. So essentially you're wasting product, especially because you can't open the container.
2. It gets cakey very easily. This is pretty self explanatory, the coverage being high means its essentially more likely to cake easily. I also get undereye creasing (but thats not something ben nye setting powder cant fix)
Hope this was useful. Overall I definitely recommend this product, just be careful not to use to much product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 4:55:00 AM More reviews by Tori2014

Excellent Concealer! I'm naturally pale so I use 'NC 15' which is the lightest shade and matches my skin tone, but i love to use it when im tanned as it highlites and brightens so well. The formualr is creamy, smooth with a medium thickness, nothing too heavy. The coverage is medium to full but you can definately tone in down if you want. It covers my acne marks and fresh blemishes without drawing attention to them. Covers dark circles under my eyes beutifully and makes that area appear more radiant, especially when i use a shade lighter than my skin tone. It lasts all day with minimal creasing or fading, even without the use of powder; but i like the way it looks without powder, creamy and radiant. The finish is semi-matte but never looks powdery and doesn't settle into fine lines. I purchase it from Myer in Perth (WA) for for around $35. Not cheap but well worth the money especially since it lasts ages. The only downside is the pump which spurts out way too much product than you need at once, and also the inability to remove the entire lid to access the remainder of the product left in the tube. I had to throw away a tube that wasn't pumping out any more product but you could clearly see their was plently still in there. Other than that it's well worth a try and a i will certainly repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 6:26:00 AM More reviews by hughjasslol

HOLY MF GRAIL CONCEALER!!! PRODUCT SENT BY THE GODS!!

This concealer is super natural looking but has amazing, full coverage. This also lasts super long on my skin - an issue I tend to have with many other concealers. The formula is not thick and cakey and a little goes a long way. It's also a very build able formula and it won't look cakey. It does not dry out my skin and is great for under eye, blemishes, and other imperfections. The only downside is that the pump gives you too much product. One pump is enough to cover both of my cheeks. To solve this, I pump the product into a clean air-tight container and use what I can, then reserve the container for my next use.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 8:39:00 AM More reviews by makeupglirl

This is a great concealer! I got color matched in the store and found the perfect color for my VERY fair skin. It looks so natural and a little goes a super long way! Lasts all day even when i forget to set it with a powder! Obviously more expensive than a drugstore concealer, but worth it. Only problem that i have with it is the HORRIBLE smell. It only lasts for about 15min after you apply the product but it is disgusting, almost put me off the product itself, but the results are too good, so i just have to ignore it. Overall i love it though!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my most used concealers. I love it. I use this under my eyes and it works beautifully. It does not crease or settle into lines ( just make sure you set it ) and the wear is amazing . It lasts and lasts even in humid weather. The coverage is aaaaaamaaaaaaazing. The pump is a little hard to control and sometimes too much product comes out. A little definitely will take you far . Must try.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 5:27:00 AM More reviews by ttbone

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Long wearing, great coverage, great consistency, does not cake up, a little goes a long way. Best ever!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by GabbyT15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this product. Offers excellent coverage and a little goes a long way. What I love best about the product is that it never cakes up. So worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by SanFranGirl

Formula: formula of this concealer is a bit liquidy but not too runny. It is lightweight and thin, but so opaque at the same time! I suggest being careful with a pump, as it might squeeze more product than you need. And you don't need much! Pro-Longwear Concealer is very pigmented and little amount goes a long way for sure. If you have dry skin and are concerned on how this works: thankfully it never dries me out which makes me like it even more! it is also suitable for oily or normal skin. Any skin type frankly.

Application: it blends like a dream, doesn't crease or accentuate any skin imperfections that you might have. There are multiple ways you can use Pro-Longwear Concealer

Price: wish it was lower, but then again - you only need very small amount and it will last you ages.

For more tips on application and even wearing this to the pool, there is a cool blog post here: http://thepartyparrot.wix.com/partyparrotblog#!Best-Pool-Makeup---Professional-Swimmer-Advice/cmbz/E5FB05C3-2A81-4D08-B241-60EF45B86ED7

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by mb192

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This is hands down the best concealer I have ever used! And I've tried my fair share of heavier coverage ones, in particular. This covers like a dream!! For reference - I have some acne scars, the occasional pimple. and under eye darkness. I like to apply this using my finger tips under my eyes, and using either a brush or my beauty blender elsewhere.

A lot of concealers tend to crease under my eyes, but when used with a little Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder this doesn't budge on me. A little goes a long way with this, and it tends to pump out quite generously. The glass bottle makes me a bit weary but I just try to be more careful than usual.. The price honestly feels worth it to me, and you can always get a little sample pot of it if you're unsure. I would absolutely recommend this product!!