MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I never religiously used concealer until I tried this one. Smooth, creamy texture that is highly pigmented. It never creases or settles into my under eye lines and lasts all day. I use it to both brighten my under eye triangle and to cover any imperfections. In my opinion, there is no other concealer that is better, I've tried looking for another that performs the same but have not been able to find it. This is the best! For reference I wear Nc30 in foundation and use this in nc20.

Bit of backround. I will battle horrendously dark circles until the day I die. and then I will still have dark circles.

I have never found a product with such a high pigmentation with such a watery texture. It's simply fantastic. Side note: I fell on my face once and actually got a black eye and guess what I used to cover it ;)

The packaging is annoying because you pump out waaay more product than you need. However it is a non-issue for me because I have a little trick. You know those tiny little sample jars you get from sephora? Ask for one, or clean out product from a used jar and squirt the product in there. Then I take a MAC 217 brush and apply it to my under eye from that jar so that I can re-use the full amount. (One full pump is about 3 applications) That might seem annoying but it's less annoying to me than wasting product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This is a fantastic product. I'm n18 in mac's pro longwear foundation, and I got this in the shade nw20. I can't cover up blemishes with this shade (too pink on me), but as an under eye concealer it's the best thing ever. It brightens up the face and cancels out dark circles, and with it I look like I've had the sleep of my life! It's also very long lasting and doesn't smudge or transfer. Absolutely perfect!
Note though that you have to work fast with it as it settles quite quickly.

UPDATE:
I'm taking a lippie off because of the terrible pump. You'd think that you can squeeze it gently and patiently, but it just doesn't work this way and it dispenses way, wayyy more product than you'd need. I ended up buying mac's stackable plastic jars and I just pump the concealer into it and use it from there. One pump lasts me for 2 times, and I apply the concealer under my eyes so I use a lot of product each time - it just tells you how much product the pump dispenses each time. If you don't want the product to go to waste, then I highly recommend that you combine this with a jar. I suppose any jar would work (e.g. an old gel eyeliner jar), it just needs to be sealed properly so the product won't dry out.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of the best concealers I've ever used. It has very good coverage although sometimes I need to use a corrector first. It blends quite easily. It stays all day long. I don't prefer it to cover any blemishes. It really needs to be set. It doesn't crease. I will definetely repurchase it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

So far this is the best concealer I've found. Doesn't look cakey or wrinkle the undereye area, and has good coverage. I have a bit of melasma under the eyes and this alone can't cover it, but if I use a bit of Benefit Erase Paste with this concealer on top, I'm good. The only drawback is the pump absolutely sucks. It's absolutely impossible to control how much comes out and I usually wind up with 3-5 times what I actually need. Very wasteful.

I have mixed feelings about this product. On the one hand, I do love the coverage this gives me under my eyes and on blemishes. I am nw20 foundation an got the same shade of this, it is perfect as it actually is a little lighter than my foundation without looking stupid. However, there is so much waste due to the pump, it pumps out 3x what i need and its not exactly a cheap product. If they could fix this i would give 5 stars! A good alternative is Loreal illuminating concealer (something like that) and this comes in better packaging.

I first discovered this concealer about six months ago and absolutely fell in love.
The longevity and coverage is amazing - so much so that I find if I'm just going out for an hour or so it gives enough coverage on my under eye area and any blemishes to mean I can go without foundation.

I use the shade NC15 which is a perfect match for me and always pale enough to work with any foundation I use with it. I find it blends very well with a the Real Techniques sponge or any other beauty blender.

I'm pleased it comes with a pump however I only gave the packaging of this product two lipsticks as after dropping this product on the floor a few months after purchasing it, I was surprised when it completely smashed meaning I had to buy a new one. Considering the price and the fact I'm really clumsy so it would handy if the packaging was a little stronger and could withstand more. However, this is only a minor drawback and probably not an issue for people clumsy than myself!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is my favorite concealer. I deal with hyperpigmentation and dark spots and this concealer is perfect for covering them. I used this in NW40 and I find it seamlessly blends into my skin and leaves a matte finish behind. I use it by itself and set with powder for a natural look or over foundation for an airbrushed look. Just make sure to set with powder and it will last all day. It's also great for traveling. Because it is in a small glass bottle with a pump, I put it in my makeup bag and use it to touch up my makeup or to do a quick make up look.

Hands down the most AMAZING concealer out there. It is my holy grail. I would consider myself a huge concealer junkie, every time I go to Sephora or a drugstore I always have to leave with a new concealer with the hope that it could be *the one*. 4 years later, I've finally found it!!! This concealer covers up my dark circles perfectly, and does not crease whatsoever. It stays perfect ALL DAY, without even having to set it. I have a terrible habit of looking at myself in the mirror and reapplying concealer every hour because it is always smudging, fading, or creasing. However, with this concealer I don't even need to worry or touch up once. It sits perfectly matte and bright, doesn't oxidize at all. Though some may say that the pump and the glass packaging are cons, I think it can work well if you're very careful. One tiny pump really does go a long way, so I'd recommend pumping into a small container/unused contact case.

Amazing coverage! I rarely get zits anymore but i have post inflammatory hyperpigmentation aka brown spots due to my idotic self popping pimples in the past. This conceals perfectly without oxidizing and lasts without smudging. MAC wasn't lying when they said it was tranfer resistant. I'm in taekwondo and I sweat buckets, yet after 2 hours later I applied it to my problem areas this HG concealer still stayed on my face without fading! My only issue is the pump. Once squirt is enough to literally cover half of my face and dispenses way to much which is a total waste because of the price. What I've learned to do is store the excess concealer in an empty eyeliner jar for future use and I'm basically rock solid from there!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer | First Impression (F.I.F) by Chloe Luckin

Mac Pro Long Wear Concealer and Prep and Prime Highlighter Review by BeautynLifewSue

Top Rated MAC Products