October 1, 2014 | 927 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - fresh complexion concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by makeupluver23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

best under eye concealer but for me it does not cover pimples very well but is still workable

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by girly2222

I been using this for years as an all over foundation,I have tried several foundations none worked so I decided to use coverup as a full coverage makeup.It does not break me out, or sink into my pores it dries to a light matte finish.I have eczema, red skin, and it is sensitive to everything, this has been all I could use that did not irritate.DOWNSIDE: After ten minutes on my face the red shows back up so trying to cover red is hard, I also notice when I take this makeup off I seem redder almost as if it colors your face with a tint I actually where the lightest one, but it changes color after you have been wearing it.I have bought a new full coverage foundation (REVLON COLORSTAY IN BUFF)will update you let you know if this will cover my red face.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Otterchilla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful product. I love the fact that this can work on yellow toned skin or pink toned skin, and since it's in a liquid form, can easily be used to cover zits. This is the best undereye concealer I've encountered. The product lasts a normal amount of time, occasionally it needs a touch up. I love this product, and would so buy it again!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2013 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Brootneexo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This concealer sucks, bottom line. No pigment, gets stuck in the creases if my eyes, dries cakey and is just gross.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by chellio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

EDIT: I was using this product in conjunction with Maybelline Dream Matte powder, which seems to have a track record of doing what I reported here. So maybe it's the powder, not the concealer that was breaking me out. I stopped using both of them and my skin is clearing up finally.

I bought this concealer in a pinch and ended up really liking it-- I'm super pale (well I used to be), and I liked that it was buildable (read: super sheer). I used it to cover pimples.

However, after several months of use, I'm pretty positive that this caused me to have some serious breakouts. Lots of tiny spots, as well as big whiteheads (and I think it aggravated my pores and caused some big under-the-skin cysts, as well). I got them on my cheeks, which is a spot where I usually NEVER have acne. I am stopping use of this concealer effective tomorrow, and if my skin doesn't improve (aka it's something that isn't this concealer), I will edit the review and fix it. Pretty positive this concealer is the culprit though.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by roaringofthelamb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have acne/acne scarring/redness and it doesn't really do much. My dark circles aren't even that bad and they still show through. The one good thing I can say about this is that as someone who is extremely pale, it matches my skin tone - it's a shame that it's just not a great concealer. I like the Covergirl Olay Simply Ageless concealer a lot more. This one is meh at best. I will not be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by lovelyleo524

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This concealer is just average for me. I would not use it for blemishes because it has light-reflecting properties in it. This is more of an under eye concealer. I've used this a few times now, and it covers up my dark circles for the most part, but I had to use a little extra on the inner part of my eye because it's the darkest area for me. I'm pretty pale, so I bought the lightest shade they had. When I put it on, it made me look very, very pale. I'm not sure why, it's just not too flattering. Next time I use it, I'm going to try to use a color corrector underneath, then apply just a small amount of this so maybe it won't look that way.
This is a decent product, especially for the $4 I paid for it. It works quite well, but it's not anything extraordinary. The only reason I would not repurchase is because the tube is relatively big and I want to try new concealers.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2013 4:25:00 AM More reviews by MissMissyPerez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This concealer did absolutely nothing for me.
It did not cover up blemishes or dark circles.
The formula is so sheer and thin.
There was seriously no difference after putting this on.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2013 8:58:00 PM More reviews by clouer03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's AMAZING for covering up redness and blemishes, but it's just OK for under eyes

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2013 2:55:00 AM More reviews by koralam

Its fairly cheap, i got mine for $6 at shoppers drug mart. It used to be my go to concealer but since branching out and trying different drug store concealers this has definitely found its way to the back of my makeup drawer. Its great for basically just evening out your skin tone. Doesn't do much for under eye circles or acne/acne scars. So i will not be repurchasing this.