April 19, 2014 | 1733 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - fresh complexion concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by MagicxMuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is an amazing product. I've been using it for years and years and I absolutely love it. I can't live without it. Reading these reviews, I'm honestly stumped as to why it doesn't have a higher rating.

I use this product as a highlighter, for spot treatment, and for larger areas that my foundation doesn't fully cover. The trick is all in how you use it. I've found that the longer you let it sit on your skin, the thicker it gets and the more coverage you get (although this will make it less blendable). So if I want to use this as a highlighter with little coverage, I just rub any excess product off the wand, swipe a line on my face, and immediately rub it in. If I want to use this for a larger area that still looks uneven despite my foundations, I kind of paint the area with the wand, maybe wait a second, and then rub it in. Finally, if I need to cover a pimple, I'll put a dot on the area and let it sit and thicken for a little while while I do some other part of my makeup and then dab it in. The amount of coverage you get is really all about how you use it and with so much flexibility, this product is wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 4:21:00 AM More reviews by Lietuva

Very good coverage since the product is pretty pigmented,hides dark circles,redness & acne. Looks quite natural too! Little product is necessary to cover all the imperfections,so one bottle will go a long way. I will definitely buy it again

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by raeannxo

I love this concealer! I have used revlon colorstay for years as its the only one me and my skin have ever liked until I have discovered this one! It doesn't make my skin break out, doesnt make my skin look gross and oily like all others do, either! It covers all my ugly red acne scars great. Although for those big zits we all get sometimes it doesn't cover it as well so I either need to use a lot of it or use my other one! I think I have found my new favorite!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2013 5:14:00 AM More reviews by jvdb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Bought this for under my eyes. Way too sheer it blends to nothing and offers no coverage. Good thing it was cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by TayTayNicole

To me, the packaging is very good and so is the price! It's 5 dollars for a lot of product. I don't think I'll be purchasing it again though but I definitely will use it up. I don't have many pimples or zits right now but I used to and they all left marks. I only got pimples on my forehead so I have many acne marks on my forehead pretty much in the same spot. This concealer conceals them pretty well but throughout the day it doesn't stay on. If you have minimal blemishes and only want to coverup a small spot I recommend this. Another pro is, it doesn't dry out my skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by ReveChanson

I loved this product.
I got it by accident, my sister bought it for me. I got the shade buff beige, which is very good if you are tan. I'm dead pale because I can't be in the sun on my acne medication; bottom line its too dark right now, but I can blend it all over my face and it looks ok enough for me to go out in public.
My cap hasn't broken, I even bend the wand inside around to scrape off the sides of the container and nothing bad happens.
This shade has amazing coverage. I put a dot wherever, and easily tap with my finger to blend it out. I have acne scars everywhere, so trust me when I say it works.
I'm going to try a shade lighter soon, the creamy natural, hopefully its as light as I'm hoping.
It stays all day, I haven't noticed it sweating off. I have drier skin now on the medication, but my oily teenage skin didn't have a problem with this.
The coverage is very good, I'd say its a strong medium.
Perfect for a quick, cheap, drug store remedy, and its worth the money.

For shades, look at the CG clean pressed powder and use those shades to help decide. The buff beige's match perfectly, I'm hoping the same is true for the rest.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by Dauntlless

I really like this liquid concealer, it glides on easily and doesn't clog your pores. But sometimes I find it isn't enough coverage for dark circles, but its great for general redness.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2012 2:29:00 PM More reviews by TGonz

Well, it's an okay concealer. That's all I have to say about it. So, here I'm going to list the PROS and CONS of this concealer.

PROS: Very Affordable
Can be found easily in any drugstore
Matches my skin pretty well
Blends Easily
Doesn't Oxidize
Doesn't dry out the skin (Ideal for girls with Normal to Dry Skin)

CONS: Not enough coverage (barely any)
Doesn't cover up under eye circles well
Only Covers redness around the nose (not so much on the face)
Doesn't cover pimples well
It can look pale if you don't blend it out enough

Over all, this concealer is nothing special.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by maynek22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have very fair skin and I bought this in "Classic Ivory," but it's too sheer to cover blemishes, and does nothing for under eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by allylikestosayrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really enjoyed this product! It had enough coverage for me to cover up some redness and my dark under eye bags. The packaging was good, but because I was using this stuff all over my pimples, that it caused me to break out which is why I had stopped using the one that I had purchased.
*A tip for anyone with oily/ acne-prone skin, don't apply the applicator to your skin. Wash your hands and use the wand to transfer the product to your clean hands on to your face. If I had thought of this before hand, I would have probably continued using it.*
But bottom line: I think it was very good, nice light coverage and natural looking!