October 21, 2014 | 873 users online

Polishes - Orly - Rage

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2011 1:37:00 PM More reviews by eaugirlspirit

I love this polish. I was looking for a rosier gold to enhance the warm gold and copper beads in a dress I am wearing to a wedding, and this fits the bill! It is such a glowing, gorgeous, shimmery color. I know it will shimmer and compliment my dress. Now I don't have to go too crazy with jewelry... this will be a perfect, shining accessory for my toe and fingernails!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2011 8:58:00 AM More reviews by srarana23

This is such an amazing color! The formula is incredibly smooth and applies like a dream. Rage is seriously pigmented and you don't need more than two coats, although I'm certain you could get by with one coat. This looks great against my pale skin and I can imagine that I am going to get a ton of use out of this. This would also be great for holiday office parties, because it isn't too loud but definitely festive and a beautiful rose gold.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 6:01:00 AM More reviews by rosealexandra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Absolutely gorgeous! I love this polish. Being a glitter, I thought that it would feel quite rough on the nails, but it's incredibly smooth and dries quickly without any lumps or bumps. With an OPI top coat it's amazing. I always get lots of compliments when wearing it. It's such an unusual color - a very pretty rose gold. I'd definitely recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2011 3:31:00 AM More reviews by jennifurrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Stunning sandy color dense with what I *think* is silver microglitter. Multi-dimensional effects. Such depth of color! Glossy when dry. Applies like a dream; fast-drying. Quite opaque with one coat but I use 2 with Orly's bonding base and no-chip topcoat. My experience with Orly has always been very positive with long-lasting results; this color is new to me and when it's been on for a while I will report back; I'm worried a tad bit because of the glitterbomb factor but we'll see.

Absolutely a re-purchase... it's just that fabulous.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2011 1:09:00 PM More reviews by chillychili

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this polish. Unique and beautiful. A must have from ORLY. As always, love the rubberized cap.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by catzie8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this nail polish!

It is a beautiful sparkly color without glitter chunks. It's silvery and goldish. It almost like a cool-toned gold, which I love. It's not brassy at all. Formula goes on smooth and stays on forever. LOVE.

The only thing that annoys me about the polish is that it takes FOREVER to take it off. It leaves little glimmers of sparkles on my skin and stratches my nail beds. I may have to get a better nail polish remover.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

I think this shade was really overlooked for the longest time. The Foil FX collection didn't get a lot of publicity on blogs or Youtube. Last year I was starting to notice rose gold more, and it's so hard to find good rose gold jewelry that isn't too rosey or copper looking. I've seen quite a few polishes which claim to be rose gold, but this is it. You get a true foil polish application, where the polish is metallic and there is glitter evenly distributed in the polish base shade. So it goes on evenly and smooth, never chunky or streaky. This also comes in the new mini Orly polish bottles, but you might as well buy the big one for the full price. The tiny ones are almost $4, and you get far more of the polish in the full size for $7.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 4:39:00 AM More reviews by katbrooks

My current NOTD! It's no secret that this silvery rose gold is a standout. After seeing swatches on various polish blogs that I frequent, I knew that I needed to pick up this color. Seeing it in person, however, I was a little apprehensive to get it. I am half asian, and my skin is has a distinctively yellow undertone. I was unsure if this polish would, therefore, clash with my skin tone. After using it for the first time today, I can assure you all that it does NOT. Application was smooth and streak-free for a foil/shimmer. And perhaps even more impessive, it was pretty much opaque in one coat. This color is dark enough to flatter lighter skin tones, and light enough to play up darker skin tones as well. It is also neutral enough to go with cool or warm undertones. Overall a universally flattering, stunning color. I can see myself using up my mini very quickly (and with a collection the size of mine,
that is the highest of compliments)!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2011 5:40:00 PM More reviews by FiestyFemme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I only have a handful of Orly polishes, but their quality is on par with China Glaze, IMO. They don't wear nearly as long on me as OPI or Essie, despite wearing the same base and top coat. I had to have this beautiful rosey bronze foil as soon as I saw pics online. The plus side is that it looks just like it did in the pics I saw... the color really is that pretty! However, the downside is that it chips SO easily, moreso than the normal Orly polishes. I think it's the foil finish, as each time I've painted my nails with this color, it starts chipping within a day or two. Most polishes I don't even get chips with, just minor tip wear after 4-5 days. Anyway, I love the color, the formula applies smoothly, and I would repurchase this, knowing that I will need to repaint my nails in a much shorter time frame.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 10:31:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This is a very pretty rose gold colour. I don't own many foil finishes, infact I think this may be my only one. I love the bronze micro glitter in this and it compliments my skintone quite nicely. I imagine this would be quite flattering for alot people too. I use two coats and top it off with a top coat because these foil finishes tend to chip more easily. I just hate how much of a pain they are to remove. You really need to soak a cotton pad with nail polish remover pretty well to get this off.