April 19, 2014 | 1069 users online

Polishes - Orly - Rage

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 6:01:00 AM More reviews by rosealexandra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Absolutely gorgeous! I love this polish. Being a glitter, I thought that it would feel quite rough on the nails, but it's incredibly smooth and dries quickly without any lumps or bumps. With an OPI top coat it's amazing. I always get lots of compliments when wearing it. It's such an unusual color - a very pretty rose gold. I'd definitely recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2011 3:31:00 AM More reviews by jennifurrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Stunning sandy color dense with what I *think* is silver microglitter. Multi-dimensional effects. Such depth of color! Glossy when dry. Applies like a dream; fast-drying. Quite opaque with one coat but I use 2 with Orly's bonding base and no-chip topcoat. My experience with Orly has always been very positive with long-lasting results; this color is new to me and when it's been on for a while I will report back; I'm worried a tad bit because of the glitterbomb factor but we'll see.

Absolutely a re-purchase... it's just that fabulous.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2011 1:09:00 PM More reviews by chillychili

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this polish. Unique and beautiful. A must have from ORLY. As always, love the rubberized cap.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by catzie8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this nail polish!

It is a beautiful sparkly color without glitter chunks. It's silvery and goldish. It almost like a cool-toned gold, which I love. It's not brassy at all. Formula goes on smooth and stays on forever. LOVE.

The only thing that annoys me about the polish is that it takes FOREVER to take it off. It leaves little glimmers of sparkles on my skin and stratches my nail beds. I may have to get a better nail polish remover.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I think this shade was really overlooked for the longest time. The Foil FX collection didn't get a lot of publicity on blogs or Youtube. Last year I was starting to notice rose gold more, and it's so hard to find good rose gold jewelry that isn't too rosey or copper looking. I've seen quite a few polishes which claim to be rose gold, but this is it. You get a true foil polish application, where the polish is metallic and there is glitter evenly distributed in the polish base shade. So it goes on evenly and smooth, never chunky or streaky. This also comes in the new mini Orly polish bottles, but you might as well buy the big one for the full price. The tiny ones are almost $4, and you get far more of the polish in the full size for $7.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 4:39:00 AM More reviews by katbrooks

My current NOTD! It's no secret that this silvery rose gold is a standout. After seeing swatches on various polish blogs that I frequent, I knew that I needed to pick up this color. Seeing it in person, however, I was a little apprehensive to get it. I am half asian, and my skin is has a distinctively yellow undertone. I was unsure if this polish would, therefore, clash with my skin tone. After using it for the first time today, I can assure you all that it does NOT. Application was smooth and streak-free for a foil/shimmer. And perhaps even more impessive, it was pretty much opaque in one coat. This color is dark enough to flatter lighter skin tones, and light enough to play up darker skin tones as well. It is also neutral enough to go with cool or warm undertones. Overall a universally flattering, stunning color. I can see myself using up my mini very quickly (and with a collection the size of mine,
that is the highest of compliments)!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2011 5:40:00 PM More reviews by FiestyFemme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I only have a handful of Orly polishes, but their quality is on par with China Glaze, IMO. They don't wear nearly as long on me as OPI or Essie, despite wearing the same base and top coat. I had to have this beautiful rosey bronze foil as soon as I saw pics online. The plus side is that it looks just like it did in the pics I saw... the color really is that pretty! However, the downside is that it chips SO easily, moreso than the normal Orly polishes. I think it's the foil finish, as each time I've painted my nails with this color, it starts chipping within a day or two. Most polishes I don't even get chips with, just minor tip wear after 4-5 days. Anyway, I love the color, the formula applies smoothly, and I would repurchase this, knowing that I will need to repaint my nails in a much shorter time frame.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 10:31:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This is a very pretty rose gold colour. I don't own many foil finishes, infact I think this may be my only one. I love the bronze micro glitter in this and it compliments my skintone quite nicely. I imagine this would be quite flattering for alot people too. I use two coats and top it off with a top coat because these foil finishes tend to chip more easily. I just hate how much of a pain they are to remove. You really need to soak a cotton pad with nail polish remover pretty well to get this off.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 11:38:00 AM More reviews by tormlen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Generally, I'm not a big fan of colors like this. However, this one is really flattering on my skintone, and I love the rosiness of it. Formula is great, goes on very smooth and is pretty much opaque in one coat. Lasts for a while, and, if you get bored with it, this is a great color for various shades of crackle. My preference is the OPI turquoise shatter, but it works well with others as well. Based on its thickness and opacity, this is probably also a good candidate for konad, although I don't own a kit to test it out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous light bronze-gold shimmer. This color is the perfect summer-into-fall metallic. I have Luxe from the same collection and I like it too, but it is more of a yellow based gold than Rage is. Between the two Rage is more flattering on cool skin tones like mine. It has ribbons of silver and every once in awhile I can spot tiny red shimmers in it as well. Such a unique color. I've always loved metallic nail polishes and the whole Foil FX collection is amazing, but I think this is my favorite of the three. Rage is definitely making my top 20 favorites list. Love.