September 21, 2014 | 1514 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last in Cherry Bomb 918D

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 9:36:00 AM More reviews by SnowQueen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Awesome burgundy matte color! But you don't have to keep it matte, apply a gloss or even chapstick over it for a more traditional l/s look. I apply it lightly, so it looks like my lips but better or I can apply it deeply for a more vampy look. I am past the vampy look age so I will stick with ylbb. I would repurchase again and again! The photo pictured above looks absolutely nothing like how it looks in person.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 2:38:00 AM More reviews by ecolleen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I can't speak highly enough about this shade. Wet 'n' Wild lipsticks are the best kept secret in cosmetics. I got mine for $2 at walgreens and the shade is so gloriously pigmented, a perfect dark, dark plummy red that stays on for hours with a touch up or two. The packaging on these lipsticks is a little irritating (you can't roll the bullet all the way down so you have to take special care not to smear it all over the plastic cap), but at this price and quality, the packaging should be your last concern. This stuff is my absolute HG oxblood lipstick, and I'm in the process of searching everywhere for coral-ine and stoplight red!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by ectoplasmicgoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is perfection! It's a highly pigmented deep red color, it stays on for hours, it doesn't dry my lips out (even though it's matte), and it's inexpensive!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by fabulyss

Best name for a lipstick EVER! I wanted a 90s grunge lipstick and was originally going to purchase Revlon's Blackberry (also has great reviews but I couldn't find it anywhere); then I thought I'd try Revlon's Black Cherry (also highly recommended but always sold out and it seemed too purple-toned for me). While googling "Frances Cobain Lipstick" for more ideas, I accidentally came across Wet n Wild's Cherry Bomb (which is apparently a dupe for MAC's Diva, which Cobain wears). I was sold! I had to visit 3 drugstore just to find this shade but it's so worth it. I would describe it as an opaque bloody-wine color - halfway between goth and grunge - without the rust/brown/raisin tones of genuine 90s lipsticks. This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. The heavier you apply it the more plummy wine it appears, but I prefer just one thorough coat. It really does last a long time and doesn't look sloppy after eating/drinking. I absolutely love that it doesn't have a smell like so many cheap lipsticks do. The only downfall really is the shape of the bullet (round), but at only $2.99 I can deal with it.

If you're super pale with blue eyes like me, I demand that you go out and buy this!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by cakefaceangie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

When it comes to makeup you definitely get what you pay for but this is an exception. It appears matte, highly pigmented and lasts for hours even through eating. This shade is a good dupe for MAC Rebel. I always buy a spare of these I just wish the packaging was a little prettier !

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by nabila714

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I prefer matte lipsticks so the drying aspect doesn't bother me at all. I love this shade! I usually wear it slightly sheered out because it is very opaque and dark. It creates a lovely sexy pout like stain. This shade makes my lips looks very plump. I def recommend this lipstick and if you find them drying, just add a touch of gloss and these melt so seamlessly onto your lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by lipstickjunkie87

I love WNW lippies anyway..who cares if they dry out etc...there no more than $2 ...come on they are good for the price ..but I don't have any problem with them. I love this color nice dark color great for winter, fall...whenever you want to wear it. This is color I think for everyone!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by nell01

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Excellent lipstick. It's a classic matte color and finish. You can't beat the price either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by FauxChic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is amazing, fantastic pigmentation, decent longevity and super cheap! I'm constantly wearing this, it's a very deep oxblood colour with an almost matte finish, do recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2012 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

NW10-15 (neutral-cool toned, very fair), blue eyes, Color season is True Summer, Baumann Skin Type is OSPW.

Let me just start off saying, I buy alot of dark lippies because I love the idea of a vampy lip, but have almost never worn it out of the house, because I scared! : )

However, I picked this up on a whim, and boy am I glad I did! It looks so gorgeous and wearable on me : ) my eyes POP! and I was so impressed with how long and how evenly it wore for the rest of the afternoon. Without layering and blotting with powder! so quite an amazing quality right there.

Plus it brightened up my skin and eyes, instead of looking like a wampire just bit me or something weird. I uploaded a pic because I think the first pic of the red lips is too vampy. This is really a deep rich berry plum mixture. Not a blood red at all. Very cool toned. Looked great paired with NARS Outlaw blush. Don't waste money buying other dark lippies because once you get this one, you won't want to wear any other.