Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

3.7

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG, PPG 10, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Talc, Silica Silylate, Sodium PCA, C12 15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Stearate, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates, C12 22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Bis PEG, PPG 14, 14 Dimethicone, Laureth 7, Lecithin, Tribehenin, Amodimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Sulfate, BHT, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Geranoil, Alpha Isomethyl, Ionone, Citronellol, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) (Feburary 2015, glass bottle with red cap ingredients) - titanium dioxide, octinoxate, water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, cetylpeg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, talc, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium pca, silica silylate, C12 15 Alkyl ethylhexanoate, magnesium sulfate, zinc stearate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, BisPEG/PPG-14/14 dimethicone, amodimethicone, laureth 7, lecithin, tribehenin, disteardimonium hectorite, phenoxyethanol, trihydroxystearin, chlorphenesin, dimethiconol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, xanthan gum, fragrance, pentylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, propylene carbonate, hydroxyethyl cellulose, glycerin, citric acid, fructose, sodium hydroxide, urea, laureth-4, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, butylphenyl methlyproprional, allantoin, maltose, sodium chloride, sodium lactate, sodium sulfate, trehalose, benzyl salicylate, linalool, geraniol, bht, citronellol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, glucose, sodium hyaluronate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, iron oxides

on 5/15/2015 9:40:00 AM

This product is now my favorite foundation and i have been an estee lauder double-wear user for years! This foundation look amazing all day & i mean all day,it doesnt set into fine lines snd wrinkles & covers pretty well.. I would recommend this foundation to anyone and the cost is fantasic too.

on 5/11/2015 8:01:00 PM

The first time I used this foundation I was in awe, I had never found a foundation that looked this amazing on me. It set beautifully and had very good coverage, it lasted very long as well. However I did still get oily after a few hours but that always happens to me no matter what. The only reason I can't use this anymore and wouldn't purchase again is because the shades are just awful. I used Ivory which already was pretty dark for me however the color before it was way too light, so I continued to use Ivory. But my biggest issue with the shades are the god awful undertones, when I stepped outside in daylight my face was BRIGHT pink. You can't see the pink undertones at all in indoor lighting but as soon as you step outside it looks awful.

It really sucks because this foundation would be my HG if it weren't for the terrible shades, so now I have to continue on with my perfect foundation search, although I doubt i'll find another that looked as amazing as this one :(

on 5/6/2015 5:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

First of all, let me start off by saying I bought Lasting Finish 25 Hour NUDE foundation but I couldn't find a thread for it so I'm expressing my opinion here.

This was praised by everyone with "oily/combo" skin so I decided to give it a try. It's my second day using this NUDE foundation and it just doesn't do it for me. After 4 hours, my face looks insanely oily and it isn't even warm outside at all. I used Max Factor Facefinity 3 in 1 foundation before and comparing Rimmel's NUDE foundation, Max Factor is heaven for my oily t-zone. I'm strongly dissapointed by the NUDE formula, really thought this would work for my oily skin as everyone else was saying it worked for them. Definitely not going to re-purchase this when I run out.

on 5/4/2015 2:55:00 PM

This seems to be the only foundation drugstore or high end, that doesn't seep into my pores. It lasts all day, and doesn't break me out (that I can tell). The finish isn't 100% matte, on me it looks very natural with a healthy glow (not greasy, however). It's very affordable too :)

on 5/1/2015 11:52:00 PM

Love everything about this foundation. Goes on smoothly, stays on all day and doesn't look cakey. And its a great price too. Will definitely be repurchasing!

on 4/30/2015 7:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have a love/hate relationship with this foundation. I LOVE the finish of this foundation and how well it covers, builds, and lasts without being a cake face. When I can't hassle with my face for a special occasion and need it to hold up without touch ups, this is my HG. It contains sunscreen, but with powder and bronzer it photographs really well. However, the downside: I know after having worn this even for just an evening, I'll be waking up to a breakout the next day. Definitely could not be my daily foundation or my face would be an absolute mess, but for a special occasion I'm willing to suck up the breakout I know will come after wearing this because of how well it lasts, keeps oil under control, and looks in pictures. If your face doesn't breakout with it, I seriously envy you because I love it and wish I could use this stuff every single day.

on 4/26/2015 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted this to work - mainly because it is the first time in my entire life that a foundation matched my skin tone perfectly (200 soft beige). It applied nicely with a sponge. It seemed quite matte initially, and I loved that it didn't accentuate my large pores upon application. I did a happy dance! Sadly, since I have very oily skin, in about an hour I was a shining greaseball, and at that point my pores were on center stage. I suppose I could blot every hour, but what's the point? I also tried to set it with powder, and that looked horrible. I am guessing normal and dry skinned gals will love this - and can use it without powder. I'm disappointed it didn't work for me.

on 4/15/2015 3:25:00 PM

I got this foundation for 6$ at Walmart and I am absolutely impressed. This foundation provides full coverage and very buildable. It blends like a dream and also once it's set on the skin, you almost forget it there. I don't feel it sitting on my skin. It provides a dewy finish if not set.

Definitely worth the try!

[update]
This is an amazing foundation but unfortunately, I realize that I broke out on my forehead, cheeks and chin whenever I used it. This is not for sensitive skin users.

on 4/15/2015 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've used many foundations, like a lot of women my age (Estee Lauder, Lancome, Nars, Smashbox, Tarte, etc). My favorite was ELDW and then when they came out with the new formulation, I could no longer wear it. It showed every pore and wrinkle on my face. Some I didn't know I had. I thought I'd try this but not thinking that it would be any different. I was so wrong. I absolutely love it. Love that it's a bit thicker than some of the others I've tried. Seems like the thinner formulas just sink into my skin too quickly and exaggerate the pores. It's medium to full coverage but I think it feels much lighter than many I've tried. Looks very smooth and natural on my face. I also have the BB cream which I like as well.

on 4/11/2015 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

First off, I just want to say that this is the absolute, hands down, best drugstore foundation I have ever tried. I have tried Maybelline, L'Oreal, covergirl, Revlon, you name it. But, this one is by far the best.

This foundation lasted all day, of course I did touch up with some powder, but that was once. It lasted me about 15 hours. That includes, walking to school, gym class, work, and all the way till I am done working out. I found that the product was not sticky, or tacky at all. It felt like I wasn't wearing any foundation at all. It is not heavy for a thicker foundation, which surprised me. Also, since I have very oily-acne prone skin, it didn't make me oily at all, just a little in my t-zone. One of the main things I noticed was that it didn't break me out at all, thank god. I have such a hard time picking foundation since most of them all break me out, But, this one does not at all. It didn't enhance my acne either, which is good.

The shade I got was True Ivory, and let me just say I suck at picking the right colour. But, this colour matches so perfectly, I cant even describe how proud I was in picking the colour. The foundation is very bendable and has a nice medium to full coverage. It went very smooth on my skin during the application. I used my fingers to blend it in and found that it is my favourite way to apply it. I used the blending brush and thought it looking alright, but using your fingers. seems to make it look more natural. The finish of it was like velvet in way, I guess. Its not matte or shimmery, it just has this smooth radiant set to it. It is not like a cakey finish look at al, unlike some foundations like the L'Oreal infallible pro matte foundation. The foundation makes it look like your skin just evened out.

Any way, I paid about $7 in Canada for the rimmel foundation, and I would highly recommend it to everyone. This is such an amazing product for such a great price. Just go and try it for yourself.