Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

vegetable glycerin, olive oil, oat flour, lanolin, coconut oil, quillaja extract, oat oil, rosemary leaf oil, vitamin E, fragranceNEW : glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, lanolin, fragrance, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, quillaja saponaria (quillaja) bark extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil, butylphenyl methylpropional, coumarin, limonene, linalool.

I smear this on nightly after using a foot file in the shower on the rougher areas of my feet. I use it at night because it is thick and greasy, but letting it soak in while covered by cotton socks does the trick for me. It is not an opaque cream; it is actually like a translucent, thick gel, as another reviewer noted. The coconut scent is wonderful, but if you don't like coconut, don't buy this product as the scent is strong. I didn't take care of my feet at all before using this product and in just a couple of nights, this and my foot file conquered my dry, callused heels. I even smear the extra on my elbows and it has made them softer as well! Love this product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

THIS PRODUCT IS AMAAAAZINGGGG!!! <3 ... but sadly... too expensive :( 15$$$$$$$ !!! I only got this because it was on sale for 12$ along with a lipbalm, a lotion, and this i think which was pretty good. OMG first of all the smell is heavenly. If it came in a lotion or spray.. i would totally wear it everyday! Secondly, it's so rich and works amazingly. (but too greasy if you don't wear socks so follow the instructions).
Also, it only lasted like until the next shower for me (soft heels)... but that may be only because i used it only like once, and then the second time i used it was the next month. :P .... also i have only dry heels.. no other problems.. just extremely dry feet. Also, this product must be amazing, since i didn't even soak it and etc... and it did a great job, so iwthout it, it would be amazing! .... try this if you can afford or feel like pampering urself.

I use this in the winter on very stubborn dry heels. I soak and exfoliate my feet first to soften up the dry skin, put a good layer of this on with socks for a few hours. It hold in the moisture and make your feet very soft. Great as a treatment, but too greasy as a lotion.

Purchased this product not expecting a miracle but at least improvement. I live in the South where I've learned wearing the open toe and back shoes does a number on your feet. The condition of my feet is not severe, no thick callouses etc...just the typical dry heel and big toes due to shoes. The texture of this product surprised me. I was expecting a thick cream and surprisingly the texture is not thick at all which I liked. The color is the color of honey and has a faint smell of coconut. The product comes in a tube and getting the product out is not an issue due to the consistency of the lotion. Using this product religiously even at night with thick socks for over 3 months I saw absolutely no improvement. Reading other reviews on the product on much more severe foot issues and the great result received makes me wonder if I purchased a bad tube. More than likely it just didn't work for me. Hope this is helpful.

I am in LOVE with this stuff. I had a huge callous type thing on my ankle. Thick, dry skin. It was because I sit on my ankles a lot, but I digress. I have used this stuff for 2 days and my feet are transformed. They're soft and smooth. One foot is back to normal already. The other foot is almost there. I plan on using this tube every night before bed. After that I'll probably use it every other night. It is a bit greasy, but if you wear socks over it like the directions say, by morning it won't be greasy. I'm really in love with this stuff.

I just wish the cap was a flip top. and it could stand to be a little cheaper.

Update: 3/6/2013
It has been over a year since I bought this. Still on the same tube (Though, it is just about empty. Might have one more application left.). and I still LOVE this stuff. I recommend it to everyone. I <3 my coconut foot creme.

Don't really like wearing socks to sleep thus applied on in the day and put on the socks for 3-4 hours after exfoloating with a pumice stone .. Did this routine for 2 days in a row and my bf commented that my feet are softer and smooth as compared as before ..

After using this for a few nights in a row on my dry, tough but exfoliated feet I just didn't notice a difference like I have with some other treatments. I expected this to be an actual cream but it's pure oil, basically. It's very sticky so I don't think I'll be using it very often, maybe as an all-natural aquaphor or something until the tube is finished. The plus side is that it smells nice without being too overwhelming.

I love this!!!! I got it as a gift in a gift set of foot products and it works so well. It is super thick and nourishing. The smell is strong and I didn't really like it at first, but after a few times I actually liked it. I would definetly buy this again!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I think this product makes a great foot creme. It is incredibly moisturizing (greasy, too) but it is exactly what your feet will enjoy. I like using this after soaking my feet and scrubbing them. Once my feet are nice, clean and soft I take my time rubbing in a generous amount of the creme and then put on a pair of socks.

This product is so nourishing for your feet and the scent actually grows on you too!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

its super thick like Crisco oil but this really hydrates and softens feet. recommended to use overnight. I like that it's natural, smells delicious and leaves my feet baby soft. its also very affordable too. will definitely repurchase.

Top Rated Burt's Bees Products