April 17, 2014 | 1821 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Coconut Foot Creme

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2011 5:30:00 PM More reviews by rastaxcore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

After using this for a few nights in a row on my dry, tough but exfoliated feet I just didn't notice a difference like I have with some other treatments. I expected this to be an actual cream but it's pure oil, basically. It's very sticky so I don't think I'll be using it very often, maybe as an all-natural aquaphor or something until the tube is finished. The plus side is that it smells nice without being too overwhelming.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 9:56:00 PM More reviews by bnm5077

I love this!!!! I got it as a gift in a gift set of foot products and it works so well. It is super thick and nourishing. The smell is strong and I didn't really like it at first, but after a few times I actually liked it. I would definetly buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 11:57:00 PM More reviews by manamana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this product makes a great foot creme. It is incredibly moisturizing (greasy, too) but it is exactly what your feet will enjoy. I like using this after soaking my feet and scrubbing them. Once my feet are nice, clean and soft I take my time rubbing in a generous amount of the creme and then put on a pair of socks.

This product is so nourishing for your feet and the scent actually grows on you too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 11:19:00 AM More reviews by karinc713

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

its super thick like Crisco oil but this really hydrates and softens feet. recommended to use overnight. I like that it's natural, smells delicious and leaves my feet baby soft. its also very affordable too. will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by angelinuh

Makes skin super soft, very heavy and goopy and is great in winter when I wear socks on my feet! Wouldn't use during day, as this is super thick.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by theinflightradio

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

First, let me give some of you a head's up: this isn't so much a foot "cream" as it is a foot "gel." If you are like me and have an image of a thick white cream, erase it immediately because this slight mislead may throw you off. However, despite the initial shock at how greasy and texturally unappealing the "cream" is, it has absolutely transformed my feet. My feet are literally the least cared after parts of my body, but within a week's use, they have become baby soft. And as someone who often wears sandals and flats, my feet were in pretty bad shape before I started regularly using this foot cream. So, if you're looking for something that does heavy duty repairs, I highly recommend you check this one out!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 12:27:00 AM More reviews by shortsmallsweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I would think this is the feet healer! I have dry, cracked heels from prolonged standing, and just a night of using this (with socks) healed my dry skin. The bundle I bought came with cute bee socks and bee bedroom slippers. The consistency is thick and you need to take some time to rub it into the dry areas. I love the smell of coconut so this doens't put me off. Use it everyday and you'll wake up with nice, soft feet!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2011 9:35:00 AM More reviews by combatmedicwife

I attest to the greasiness of this product, however like other users I reserve this product for bedtime under socks.
Coconut oil is really tops as far as oils are concerned, and this creme leaves your feet hydrated, moisturized, and feeling so smooth while smelling good, too!
Kinda pricey for a foot creme, but every now and then I will splurge and get this for a treat.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by Twimum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this foot treatment! Yes it's thick and you'll need to wear socks once you apply it but if you have cracked heels and very dry feet then this is heaven for them. I've tried different foot lotions but the ones that feel like a moisturiser do nothing compared to this. The coconut scent is wonderful, it's definitely coconutty but not overwhelming and the touch of peppermint works beautifully with it. I'll definitely be buying this foot creme over and over again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2011 7:30:00 PM More reviews by mfrisk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is super moisturizing and gloopy. Don't try to put it on if you're not planning on wearing socks immediately! This has quality natural ingredients and a nice coconut scent. The only reason I didn't give it 5 lippies is because I don't think it does anything particularly better than cheaper products such as Vaseline and Aquaphor, or natural oils such as grapeseed and olive. And for the extra cost, I'd rather buy a foot cream that has strong exfoliating ingredients.