Cure - Natural Aqua Gel

4.1

water (activated hydrogen water, non-acidic and purified), glycerin, acrylates/C10-30, alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, dicocodimonium, chloride, steartrimonium bromide, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, gingko biloba extract, rosmarinus officinalis/rosemary leaf extract, butylene glycol.

on 7/8/2013 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I was very hesistant to buy this product and even watched a couple videos on youtube. After my research, I had high expectations for this product but after purchasing this product on ebay it just didn't live up to it's expectations. Yes it is gentle BUT I still think those little white balls are your dead skin. I'll stick to my st.ives apricot scrub. I will not repurchase and will not recommend.

on 4/29/2013 7:11:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I wish I could return this and spend the money on Chanel products. I purchased this because of the awesome reviews it received almost everywhere online but after trying it a few times it just sits on my counter collecting dust. This product didn't 'deliver' what I hoped it would in the raving reviews and advertisements. I actually found a $3.00 Daiso Japan cleanser that removes all of my white heads and gives me that 'squeaky' clean feeling for about a 10th the price of a bottle of Cure. I will not repurchase or recommend this to others.

on 4/21/2013 5:42:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This product cost me 49 bucks in my country but its not worth the price tag.
First off, it felt like liquid and nothing like gel. I find it hard to spread on my face when the liquid dribble down my hand everywhere.
Doesn't clear my blackheads at all (Mind you, I have VERY MILD blackheads). No noticeable effect after using this product.
Its amazing that it clears off dirt with gentle ingredients, but I don't see why its so important to exfoliate with this. There are other products that do the same at half the price tag.
I will never buy this again.

on 4/18/2013 3:44:00 PM

I found this completely by accident on Amazon, and I am so glad that I bought it. I have never used an exfoliator like this before, it is a runny gel which you have to be careful with as it tends to go everywhere one it warms on your skin. It really does exfoliate well, my skin does feel cleaner after I have used this. It's also oddly fascinating to see the skin balling up and coming off your face. As well as my face and neck, I have used this on my ankles, knees and elbows prior to applying fake tan (really helps!) and to remove some dry skin that was left over from a rash I had on my chest. I did read that you have to use this within 6 months in order to get the most benefit so I am not sure of it has ingredients that deteriorate once the package is opened to the air. I would highly recommend this to anyone who feels like their skin just doesn't get as clean as it should with regular cleansing. It did leave me with a slight film on my face even after rinsing, but nothing that was uncomfortable, even so, I would certainly buy this again even though it is really expensive.

on 4/16/2013 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

FOREVER REPURCHASING... $50 it's like a gel water based gentle exfoliator. Lasts about half a year? I use 1-2 times a week, I always say "you get what you pay for" so it's a decent sized amount and its worth it completely. IMMEDIATE RESULTS, right there BAM! You see all the dead skin come off on ur hand.

on 4/14/2013 8:27:00 PM

Beware not to over use this product if you have flaky sensitive skin because it can be harsh like any other facial scrubs with microbeads. My face was already flaking out due to other products and after using this on the areas where it's flaking, they are now very irritated, red and bruised. Sad case for me. Otherwise it's a nice product if used gently.

on 4/11/2013 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Yuck! Harsh, leaves a film, drying. I feel the product is balling up, not my dead skin cells. Going back to my aloette enzyme peel.

on 4/1/2013 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I used a few bottles of this but stopped now that my skin is drier.

It is good for exfoliating but dry skin should be cautious as this does dry the skin out a little.

Over exfoliating can be a problem using this or anything else so don't.

on 4/1/2013 9:34:00 AM

I WILL REPURCHASE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!

I know this product from bubzbeauty videos. So I decided to give it a try, as she said this aqua gel is made up of 90% water. The price is expensive though. But I did not regret spending this money! It's really like water. It exfoliate all my dead skins away gently ! I apply this two times every week. And i apply on dry face. I will let the product set on my face for around 10 seconds for it to react before i start rubbing. After i rubbed, all unwanted dirts on my face are forming into little beads. After i rinse it off, my face feels really soft and follow by, i will clean my face using The Face Shop Acne Solution Foam Cleansing.

I'm going to use it today! ^^

on 3/27/2013 7:33:00 AM

THIS PRODUCT IS MY HOLY GRAIL! its is expensive but i can tell you that you get your money's worth. one bottle last me around one year and the fact that it comes in a pump makes it easier to apply to the face whilst being hygienic.
Whenever i use this product it does the most terrific job in getting rid of my dead skin, it allows my skin to feel all smooth, glowing, and refresh up to one weeks time.

At first i didn't think this product would work the wonders it did on me but after having astonishing results and trying to finally another exfloliator which would provide me similar or better results cure delivers, I've came to the conclusion i can't live without this product.
in my opinion, this product works on all skin types because friends and family who have also tried this cure have come to love it themselves.

Popular Treatments (Face)