April 20, 2014 | 1766 users online

Treatments - Cure - Natural Aqua Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Videotapeses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have dry and very sensitive skin. This product removes any peeling skin I have, doesn't irritate my skin at all, and leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. My pores between my nose and cheek area appear smaller, and my black heads are less noticeable for a couple days after using the product. I am okay with the price, because I normally use Ole Hendrikson Lemon Flash Peel, and it retails for $50.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 6:17:00 PM More reviews by bascoeur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is quality. It exfoliates like a champ, it leaves my face feeling smooth, moisturized, and fresh. No irritation, no harsh ingredients, no redness, nothing. Just clean and happy skin. Packaging is okay, looks and feels a bit flimsy, but I like the pump and the clear casing.

However, I'm withholding HG status for now, simply because I haven't sampled anything else like it yet. This stuff is rather pricey, and I think it's wise to keep an eye out for similar alternatives.

In the end, the fact that I am willing to repurchase this does say a lot. I wouldn't shell out 32 for a face-care product unless it did its job exceptionally well.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by serenityx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this product. I did tons of research for weeks before I even bought it because like others I was completely baffled by this product, visibly remove dead skin cells? Unbelievable right?!
So I decided to buy it and actually got it for a pretty good price(USD36). The instructions said to apply to the face and let it rest for 1 minute for clear results but the very moment I started to spread it over my face, I could feel the dead skin cells clumping together.
This exfoliator is incredible because my skin is very sensitive, oily and acne-prone and it has never caused any redness, rash, or breakouts on my face.
My routine with Cute Aqua Gel once per week:
1. Shower 2. Cute Aqua gel 3. Facial Sauna 4. Mask
5. Toner 6. Serum 7. Moisturizer
Try it and you will never regret it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Nirvarna0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So, I've actually never bought this. I keep getting free samples from Beauty Carousal :$ BUT I will definitely buy it when I am not broke.

So, I have dry skin from using a prescription strength retinoid. I also have sensitive skin. There are a lot of reviews on here saying not to use it if you use a retinoid but I have never had a problem with it, even when I use it three times a week.

The first time I used this I was absolutely blown away. A ton of little rolly white skin balls came off my face. Skin felt like a hard layer had been removed with baby soft skin underneath. My retinoid penetrates better when I use this and same with my moisturizer. So here's how I know this stuff is for real. I went to my mom's house after using it because I was so excited for her to try it. She does not have ANY dry skin, as her skin is darker and oilier than mine. It literally made no little white balls on her face. I couldn't believe it. She's all, "uhh..thanks?"

SOO if you don't have dry skin or it's summer or whatever, you might not see any flakey balls when using this. I however see A TON and I can feel an immediate difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 9:06:00 PM More reviews by sexysxd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just bought this yesterday at Watsons for SGD$40+. The price is quite steep for me. BUT! After my first application last night, I AM VERY IMPRESSED! After my usual facial cleansing, dried my face with a towel and applied this on my face. Results? My face feels so smooth and squeaky clean! It doesn't feel tight. My skin felt extra smooth than other days. I didn't need to apply too much of this liquid, just 1 pump is sufficient. Which means, a bottle of this can last me for at least 2 months! Worth my $$$

Will definitely repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by MissBronx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was looking for exfoliator that can remove dirt and dry skins, and when I was in watson singapore, this product is listed as number one selling for the month. So I tried the sample on my elbow, and I adore the result, remove the dirt and dark skin. So I give it a go and buy it.
Like now, I use it on my face to after clean soap my skin then I apply about 1-2 pumps of cure natural aqua gel. Massage it all over the face and amazingly remove all the dry skins. Then wash my face again only with water and apply serum. I feel like my face is so clean and smooth.
And compare to Cosmedix Pure Enzymes Exfoliating Mask or other exfoliators, natural aqua gel is much more gentle, natural and non sticky.
I am going to repurchase it once I am in Singapore. It costs me around SGD 40. Happy to recommend this product to anyone :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by azaleadeez

As with a lot of other people who has reviewed this product, I was skeptical as to whether the residue was actually dead skin being rubbed off or was it just the product curling up. So I tried it on my psoriasis patch (sorry disgusting but kind of justifies the product); I applied it over the patch, massaged it and as expected it created a lot of residue and after I cleaned it off it looked a lot smoother, less scales of skin; then immediately after, I applied another layer and massaged and this time there was less residue since most of the dead skin has already been removed from the first round. I don't know how true are my conclusions from this patch test but justifies it for me at least.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 8:27:00 AM More reviews by gledysinaga

i love this! i use it every two days at night and my skin looks brighter, more subtle, supple, blackheads gone! and it worth the price i think, since it last for moooreee than 4 months. i only use 1 pump for single use. i use it together w mom, she love it too :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2012 9:13:00 AM More reviews by gagag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was kind of skeptical about this because I thought it might be too harsh. For reference, I have combination skin with rosacea and sun damage. Pretty much every product I've used to exfoliate my skin only exacerbates the redness. I have highly reactive skin which always seems to run warm (temperature-wise). Exfoliants - both physical and chemical - require friction or create heat, which aggravates my rosacea terribly. This stuff, with minimal friction, exfoliates while leaving my skin cool. And, to my surprise, there's been a vast improvement in my complexion after using this product. It's gentle enough to use daily on my problem dry spots - cheeks, chin, temples - and it hasn't aggravated my temperamental rosacea. Since it's made my dry skin much smoother, my makeup looks much better and lasts longer throughout the day. I think you have to work with it and figure out if it meets your needs. For me, who was initially skeptical, I've found that it's perfectly suited for my sensitive, flaky skin. I'll keep it and purchase it many times over for the difference I've seen in my overall skin tone and how it's banished my dry patches.
UPDATE: I've been using this on my neck, and it's made a marked improvement in texture and elasticity. In the past, the chemical peel I used on my neck created skin tags. This stuff just removed the dead skin and left my neck looking years younger.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Boston02

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product because I have dark acne scars that I cannot get to lighten up. I go for facials, use exfoliators but I have very sensitive skin and makes this process part of the problem. I am also very sensitive to products with a lot of ingredients - and this product was simple, few ingredients - so I decided to try it! WOW!!! My skin has done in a few uses what would take a few months to lighten up with what I was doing before. This is a God send and I'm so happy that I found this product. Finally - I can get my skin even toned!!!!!!